Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Average age of GTA players

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭EDDIE WATERS

doubledown wrote: »
    Thanks...I needed that!

Your welcome :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,333 ✭✭✭Saganist

32 been playing since

gta_1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

haha imagine queuing tonight for that gta1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Saganist wrote: »
    32 been playing since

gta_1.jpg

34 here and playing since GTA as well ,

Gaming since I was 3 :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

doubledown wrote: »

I suddenly feel very, very old reading this thread...

I'm 45.
    Make you feel younger?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

F1ngers wrote: »
    I'm 45.
    Make you feel younger?

A little, yeah!

As for my GTA history, I took the plunge and bought a PS2 in 2001 after a depressing break-up to take my mind off things. GTA3 was the first game I bought for it and I was hooked. I have owned every one since with the exception of GTA4 for some reason. But then Red Dead Redemption came along and I haven't touched a GTA game since. I have a feeling this one might knock Red Dead off the top spot as my favourite game of all time. We'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,882 ✭✭✭Dickie10

30 canot wait

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

donna 182 wrote: »
    23 year old female here, been playing since the original game came out around 1998/99

Same as 'cept I'm 22, won't be getting the game tonight, I have just started college and don't have the money or the time, have way too many games in my backlog as well. So it will either be midterm or Xmas break probably by the time I pick this up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭andromeda76

Was 37 last Friday. First played on the ps1.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭donna 182

Dunno why i'm so surprised that theres so many 30+ somethings playing GTA...its rather cool though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Thomas2142

Just bring ID with you so they can`t say NO

Hoorah! :D

Thomas2142 wrote: »
    Hoorah! :D

I need my ID as I look about 13

I need my ID as I look about 13

For me it's always been a case on who was serving me, some asked for it and others don't!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Saganist wrote: »
    32 been playing since

gta_1.jpg

I remember there was one spot that always had the Dodge Viper-esque type car parked on it. B-line for that anytime i started the game. Dont think i ever finished the first GTA.

Oh and 29. Hoping to get it before the weekend assuming amazons delivery estimate is accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

22 and bought a 360 just to play GTA 4.

Been playing grand theft auto games since the age of 10......thats good parenting right there!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭sally365

Thomas2142 wrote: »
    For me it's always been a case on who was serving me, some asked for it and others don't!

I know what you mean I got served in a pub I would go to that often and didnt get asked for ID

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,262 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Lots of old bastards on this thread.
    35. Loading the kids up with calpol tomorrow night and sending them to bed early.

I know what you mean I got served in a pub I would go to that often and didnt get asked for ID

Exactly, except i've not gone out much to pubs or that :P But, freshers week is coming up so.. My plan will be College, Study, GTA V & some drinks out with some new faces ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Tedddy

17, first one was GTA IV back in 2009. Remember playing Vice City when I was about 7/8.

• 27, will be 28 when GTA online goes live :)

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,473 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

31. Got addicted on the first one. Low end graphics and a high end black Porsche. Then rob the yellow bus and kill the harri chrisnas (so).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

27 here. Started playing when GTA2 was released and have played all so far. London was my favourite of the top-down games, and Vice City for the 3D games. I'm still using my GTA IV launch PS3, although it's been updated with a 500GB hybrid drive in prep for 5. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Why is everyone so excited about this game? I wont be getting it myself ive played abit of vice and liberty and never thought much of them tbh, and as far as folk queing up for a game sweet jebus:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,747 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

35.5 years old, I'll be queuing up in disguise outside my local xtravision.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Why is everyone so excited about this game? I wont be getting it myself ive played abit of vice and liberty and never thought much of them tbh, and as far as folk queing up for a game sweet jebus:rolleyes:

That's a weird age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

29 here.

Advertisement