Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I robbed a tank outside the base by shooting at it and dragging the driver out, flew up the run way found the jet.

Its good for about 2 mins, its too fast to hit targets on the ground with the machine gun and the missle lock barely picks up targets by the time ya fly past them, good for a blast but not really worth the hassle. :pac:

I mowed down a load of bikers in mine :pac:

Can you nick the big C-130 looking thing? spotted one on the runway, I want.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

krudler wrote: »

Tried lots of time's, got into it and was rolling until a tank took me out, always happens.

You would really want a team to go in there or spend a good while blowing the crap outta everyone to make sure their all gone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Yep. But bring the other two lads with you to act as your diversion. And fly low and fast to get away from the fighter jets.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Yep. But bring the other two lads with you to act as your diversion. And fly low and fast to get away from the fighter jets.

Wait what can you get the team together in free roam? I did not know this. :o

Wait what can you get the team together in free roam? I did not know this. :o

I've tried that but can never do it.....I can get 2 together by switching and moving each fella but can never get the 3??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Has anyone traded in the collectors edition yet with Gamestop, if so how much did you get for it? ( No smart comments about being stupid trading it in :pac: )

Xenji wrote: »
    Has anyone traded in the collectors edition yet with Gamestop, if so how much did you get for it? ( No smart comments about being stupid trading it in :pac: )

probably a fiver :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

probably a fiver :pac:

Bastards ;) It is going towards to Killzone bundle.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

Whats the rampage skull thing on the map??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

I've tried that but can never do it.....I can get 2 together by switching and moving each fella but can never get the 3??

Use Michael to ring Trevor to hang out, then ring Franklin and ask him to hang out, switch to Franklin and you'll only have to make one pit stop to collect the two lads!

• Advertisement

I tried to call franklin while i was with Trevor and i just get an engaged tone

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Kxiii

I tried to call franklin while i was with Trevor and i just get an engaged tone

You need to ring both of them first and ask them to hang out before you collect either

• Registered Users Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I need help. Trevor just kidnapped a certain someone and him and Michael are lying low. I'm stuck as Franklin, but I can't do any missions. There is one at M but I can't get it to start.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Where exactly is the M?

humanji wrote: »
    Where exactly is the M?

There's two at Michaels house. A green one for Franklin, which appears to do nothing. And a blue one at the back of he house, but when I approach that I'm told to change characters, which I can't do.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,080 ✭✭✭✭Maximus Alexander

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    There's two at Michaels house. A green one for Franklin, which appears to do nothing. And a blue one at the back of he house, but when I approach that I'm told to change characters, which I can't do.

I can't remember exactly but I think you've to go right up to the front door.

I can't remember exactly but I think you've to go right up to the front door.

Tried it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

It's a IT cliché, but have you tried turning your console off and on again? Just in case there's something that needs to reset. Or possibly wait until it's night (or day if it's already night) to see if something will pop up?

Haven't booted it back up, I will post when I do

No joy, what a shambles. Thankfully I have a save not so far back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Hi lads, I have a blue B icon on the map in the country and it is the only mission that is available for my characters. I'm about 50% through.

When I play as trevor or michael nothing happens when I go to the icon and when I go to the icon it says to switch to trevor or michael! I'm not sure what I'm missing??

• Registered Users Posts: 29,631 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

With the Online patch today, R* said they also applied the below fixes

• Fix for interface issues when using Internet on the cell phone after completing the game, or during a mission replay
    • Fix for the Vanilla Unicorn occasionally becoming locked
    • Fix for issues where the character’s money could drop below zero and become stuck there
    • Fix for the Epsilon Program missions not progressing properly after delivering some cars
    • Fix for issue where the Atomic Blimp sometimes does not appear as a phone contact for Collector’s Edition owners
    • Fix for issues with saved vehicles going missing, or losing their upgrades
    • Fixes for several map escape and collision issues along with other various bug fixes

• Registered Users Posts: 33,404 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Had no joy getting online (well, bar setting up my character) so spent the evening collecting the letter scraps. All that's left now is about 20 stunt jumps for the 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

Very glad to hear they've sorted the saved vehicles thing.

Got the update last night and so far no issue's!

Although I had a dream last nite that when I clicked down to switch Character all my money and weapons vanished :O

• Registered Users Posts: 14,261 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

guttenberg wrote: »
    Have you encountered any clowns yet?

Have now, what the hell did i just smoke!

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭fuzz69er

Did anyone else spot the sign?

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    Hi lads, I have a blue B icon on the map in the country and it is the only mission that is available for my characters. I'm about 50% through.

When I play as trevor or michael nothing happens when I go to the icon and when I go to the icon it says to switch to trevor or michael! I'm not sure what I'm missing??

Anyone?! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭Peanut Butter Jelly

.E_C_K_S. wrote: »
    Anyone?! :(

It may be because it can only be done at certain times during the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭guttenberg

Cienciano wrote: »
    Have now, what the hell did i just smoke!

Is that your first time encountering that dude? he is a freak mission for each character.

Advertisement