Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Integrity Of The CCCC

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mouth of the South

Annuv wrote: »
    I already stated I that have watched the replay multiple times and see no strike by Honan.

Read that sentence a few times, you'll get it eventually. I'll leave it at that.

Course you haven't seen it, you're from Kilkenny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

Moneymaker wrote: »
    I'm embarrassed for some of the people posting in this thread.

It's bad alright isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Course you haven't seen it, you're from Kilkenny.

I'm not from Kilkenny or Clare, and I can't see what your talking about either...

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭Mouth of the South

Ace2007 wrote: »
    I'm not from Kilkenny or Clare, and I can't see what your talking about either...

The greatest county in the GAA has many begrudgers. It's OK, I forgive you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,189 ✭✭✭keeponhurling

I wonder was Mouth of the South banned for some of the nonsense he was peddling on this thread?

Anyways, nothing from CCCC on the O'Neill incident, seem to think a yellow is enough for a strike like that to the back of the head.
    So I'm wondering is that giving the players the green light for a bit of rough stuff in the replay?

I see JBM was appealing for protection for his players during the week, especially Nash, seemed a bit odd.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭relaxed

Annuv wrote: »
    I already stated I that have watched the replay multiple times and see no strike by Honan.

Read that sentence a few times, you'll get it eventually. I'll leave it at that.

As a matter of interest just because something was not on camera how does that mean it didn't happen off camera?

Advertisement