Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Community - Season 5 [US] **Spoilers!!**

Options
  • 07-09-2013 6:09pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭

fresh thread, may it end on a high and get that movie!! :)

Comments

When is it back?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It's not on the schedules, it'll be early 2014 unless one of the new sitcoms gets cancelled

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

phasers wrote: »
    It's not on the schedules, it'll be early 2014 unless one of the new sitcoms gets cancelled

i am gonna dial down the trolling on this thread, yáll have too many well armed gifs to fire at me :o

i am gonna dial down the trolling on this thread, yáll have too many well armed gifs to fire at me :o

Or, and here's a keerrr-aaayyy-zeee suggestion, maybe not troll at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Adamantium

Did they get original creator Dan Harmon after season 4 being considered something of a blunder( apparently)? I only got the dvd for season 3 this week!so off this thread i go!

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,634 ✭✭✭✭Richard Dower

Or, and here's a keerrr-aaayyy-zeee suggestion, maybe not troll at all?

I have to wind up a little, how else can i get some milage out of the fact Community will get shipped to Saturdays after 3 eps. of season 5 and be burned off quietly........:D

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

I have to wind up a little, how else can i get some milage out of the fact Community will get shipped to Saturdays after 3 eps. of season 5 and be burned off quietly........:D
    No, you really really don't need to wind up at all. Same way as most people don't nose their way into threads merely just to piss people off. Well trolls do but I hope you're above that.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Pfft, have you seen the new crap NBC has this season? I'd be surprised if Community doesn't have its episode order extended :cool::pac:

So basically you're delibertly going to act like a cunt simply to annoy people. That's one of the saddest things imaginable.

Also, why start a thread for a series that's at least 6 months away and there's not a single new piece of news about.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Source

Community’s season 5′s likely 2014 return will see Justified actor Walton Goggins guest as a mysterious man who causes trouble for the Greendale gang, while Breaking Bad's Jonathan Banks will take a significant recurring role as a new criminology professor from. Comedian Rob Corddry will return as Jeff’s lawyer-rival Alan Connor, while returning showrunner Dan Harmon revealed at Comic-Con 2013 his intent to draft a second Dungeons & Dragons-themed episode. Chevy Chase will not return for the fifth season, and star Donald Glover will take a reduced five-episode role to develop his own FX series

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hey Richard, do people want to punch you in the face in real life or is it just on the internet?

:P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 7,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pleasant Co.

Or, do you ever tire of being wrong :P are you gonna make it 5 in a row or is it time for probability to kick in :D

This thread's a bit too Richard dower and not enough community, time for a new one :P

Really looking forward to a return to form, even with less Donald :(

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Thread setup by RD to troll. Let's wait until closer to the actual air time, TYVM.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

A couple of months to go, so thread reopened.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,075 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As well as Nathan Fillion, Arrested Development‘s Mitch Hurwitz and David Cross will also guest star this season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

The guest star line up for this season is pretty awesome.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

First trailer's out! It was on NBC, but needless to say it wiggled its way onto YT, pending NBC getting cranky; while it's up anyway, it can be seen below. My first reaction? It seems ... different. Lighting seems very TV drama'ish...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

pixelburp wrote: »
    First trailer's out! It was on NBC, but needless to say it wiggled its way onto YT, pending NBC getting cranky; while it's up anyway, it can be seen below. My first reaction? It seems ... different. Lighting seems very TV drama'ish...

Workaholics-Blake-I-like-that.gif

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 35,941 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Uhm, look two posts up :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

pixelburp wrote: »
    Uhm, look two posts up :)

Crap, I hadn't realised there was a second page. My bad

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Any chance we can start a completely new thread on Community's fifth season and merge in some of the posts? I just don't like having to see the OP's name at the top and every time I see the thread on the main forum. He was no fan of the show and deliberately pissed people off numerous times in the various Community threads.

ixoy wrote: »
    Any chance we can start a completely new thread on Community's fifth season and merge in some of the posts? I just don't like having to see the OP's name at the top and every time I see the thread on the main forum. He was no fan of the show and deliberately pissed people off numerous times in the various Community threads.

There is absolutely no point in that at all. Just continue the conversation on the thread here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

I began watching it again from the start in the last few days to refresh my memory for January. Mind you, I think I'll be skipping season 4 and pretending it didnt happen.

The trailer looks great and it'll be good to see Jonathan Banks doing comedy, he had some of the best lines in Breaking Bad; "I can see a lot of outcomes to this thing, and not one of them involves Miller Time" ;)

Oh and compulsory Alison Brie gif

coed_kxcfb.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

new extended trailer, some spoilers i suppose. Harmon seems to be well distancing himself from season 4 :p

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭omicron

@25 seconds, brilliant!!!

POP POOOOOOOP!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,793 ✭✭✭FunLover18

tumblr_m1u5p7YPwY1qg6z0o.gif

I'll be honest, while I thought season three wobbled in places, and four just outright stank, I'm very excited about this new batch of episodes :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,368 ✭✭✭IvaBigWun

new extended trailer, some spoilers i suppose. Harmon seems to be well distancing himself from season 4 :p

Spoilers about season 4 or 5?

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Allison-Brie-GIF-30.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭TheFullDuck

IvaBigWun wrote: »
    Spoilers about season 4 or 5?

http://cdn.rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Allison-Brie-GIF-30.gif

season 5 plot lines I guess... 4 was a mess anyway! i deliberately quoted that gif again ;)

Advertisement