Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Songs you never want to hear again..

Options

Comments

Gerry91 wrote: »
    Avicci "Don't wake me up"

Talk about overplayed :p

Its a great tune especially when it came out but it just goes to show you can play a tune once too often.

The Monkees and so on were around before the term boyband was invented. They will be remembered long after One Direction will fade from view.

They were a major influence on the Beatles and as for Wings...they were only the band the Beatles could have become :)

Sirsok wrote: »
    Don't stop believing is the most rage inducing face punch song that has ever been created....****in sopranos

And fúckin Waterford hurling too who went on to adapt it as their anthem

razorblunt wrote: »
    Spent 6months as a GO on a production line with only a radio for company on 12 hour shifts, if I never hear Maroon 5 This Love again, I'll die a happy man!

It took its TOLLLLLL.....on you.....She said goodbye....too many times befoooore....... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

Motherfcuking "Nightswimming" by REM, I fcuking hate that song with a passion and Atlantic 252 played it far too often.

Billy Joel "River of Dreams", another one that belongs to the Atlantic 252 scrapheap.

Red Rose Café, anyone who's from Waterford, 30 or over and whose parents listened to WLR every Sunday morning will know why this is here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSzpOUwiLkc

there you go - nightcrawlers push the feeling on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,971 ✭✭✭✭peekachoo

Seasan wrote: »
    The one from the Miller ad?

yep :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSzpOUwiLkc

there you go - nightcrawlers push the feeling on
    That bloody song will never be forgotten about-because other bands seem to sample it in their songs these days for some weird reason

Oh.....went into a shop today and heard the radio playin one of Alisan Morisette's songs-and I was reminded of the angry miserable aul hag she sounded like in most if not all of her songs-she was/is just irritating.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Seasan wrote: »
    Oh.....went into a shop today and heard the radio playin one of Alisan Morisette's songs-and I was reminded of the angry miserable aul hag she sounded like in most if not all of her songs-she was/is just irritating.

Yeah, I remember her. Mid 1990s. I often wonder with some of these that they just come and then all of a sudden they are gone. A pity I could not say that about most of the Louis Walsh acts. Ironically, the only LW act I like is nowhere to be seen at the moment and have not been seen since May of 2012.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭thegreatgonzo

Shaggy-It wasn't Me. Gave pissed up gob****es the chance to grab girls arses in niteclubs and then say 'it wasn't me haw haw haw!'
    Also that vengabus, bad enough when it first came out but it seems to have made a comeback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

Anything by jessie j. Miserable, whiney, la-dee-da crap that gets stuck in your head :mad::mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

There were some too often repeated songs from the mid 1990s, around 1996. I don't know what the titles were but I think they are:

Hey Murcarray
    Mr Bombastic
    You're Gorgious

Around 1996/97, you could not go to any city bar without hearing these. I was really fed up with them then, but cannot say what I would think now.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

What Does The Fox Say?!!!

Okay well that doesn't really count as a song I never wanna hear again... I hate anything with Madonna in it :L

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭Firefox11

Probably the most hated song on the planet!!!

Yeah, I remember her. Mid 1990s. I often wonder with some of these that they just come and then all of a sudden they are gone. A pity I could not say that about most of the Louis Walsh acts. Ironically, the only LW act I like is nowhere to be seen at the moment and have not been seen since May of 2012.
    Hope I'vd heard the last of her btching and self wallowing anyway....

I'm guessin tis not Jedward you are talking about....(only joking)

dgt wrote: »
    Anything by jessie j. Miserable, whiney, la-dee-da crap that gets stuck in your head :mad::mad::mad:

Jessie J-another trashy sleazebag and a Katie Perry wannabe,and one Katie Perry is one too many!!

Firefox11 wrote: »
    Probably the most hated song on the planet!!!

P.M.S.F.L!!! :-D

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭peewee_44

Anything by 1D bar what makes you beautiful :d and Jedward

PINK.
    Same old Pink,same old boring bad-ass attitude in 95% of her songs.
    And "I Wanna Start A Fight" is just another example of a bellowing tomboy in a song thats ridiculously childish.

• Advertisement

"Take that money
    Watch it burn
    Blah blah blah blah
    The lessons I learned."(x4)

Sounds more like something you'd hear being sung by an energetic church choir,or by kids in a primary school playground,or by sports fans in a stadium.I've probably mentioned this song already but the more I hear it the more nonsensical it sounds,and the whole song itself is even more annoying the more often tis played.

And that bull**** song "Little Talks".....that crap is still being played repeatedly and incessantly on every radio station.Perfect example of a one-hit "wonder",that same song will be played on the radio every day for years to come.While people can request their songs to be played,tis a pity we can't request for certain songs NOT to be played.....

• Registered Users Posts: 781 ✭✭✭davyboy1975

Blue by
    eiffel65

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Meanaspie

Journey - Don't Stop Believing

It's a pretty good song but for an age a girl I worked with had it as her ring tone and she never put her phone on silent and use to get numerous phone calls everyday, so when you've heard the first couple lines repeatedly for weeks on end the song kinda loses it's appeal!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 653 ✭✭✭Aphex

Happy - Pharrel. It's schit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭deseil

All Jamariquai songs cant stand the jumped up little p***k or any of his music

• Registered Users Posts: 13,589 ✭✭✭✭Aidric

This shoitehouse killed many a good night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,301 ✭✭✭Daveysil15

Bon Jovi - you give love a bad name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,442 ✭✭✭Stavros Murphy

akura wrote: »
    AC/DC Thunderstruck :mad:

Oooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're a bad person. :mad: :mad: :eek::eek::mad: Wash your mouth out.. dragging that in HERE.. :mad:

:pac: :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

That jumbo breakfast roll bullsh1t that Pat Shortt came out with a few years ago. There's a local clown I know who plays a cover of this as part of his set in pubs, everyone starts yupping and bucklepping and I feel like bursting my fist through a wall.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,549 ✭✭✭maryishere

thee fieeeeeeeeeeldddddds of aaaathenrrrry

Advertisement