Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonic The Hedgehog

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

gavingaz wrote: »
    Guys if somone decidef to make a Soinc Hedghog movie who do u. Think wold do his voice?

No, just no!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Guys if somone decidef to make a Soinc Hedghog movie who do u. Think wold do his voice?

Bill Murray I'd reckon. Maybe Colm Meaney if budget is an issue.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 75 ✭✭gavingaz

OwaynOTT wrote: »

Bill Murry wold be great as Soinc because he is funy an he has a good voice. Colm Meeny woldnt be sutable as Soinc bexause he is a Dub n Soinc traditonly has an Amercan acent

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    No, just no!

Soinc movie wold be great fun because he has a huge fanbas of peple wanting a movie! It wold finaly be a good game-too-movie crossovr after lots of bad atemts

• Registered Users Posts: 10,539 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Bill Murry wold be great as Soinc because he is funy an he has a good voice. Colm Meeny woldnt be sutable as Soinc bexause he is a Dub n Soinc traditonly has an Amercan acent

To hell with tradition. Bill Murray or Gerard Depardieu

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

OwaynOTT wrote: »

I'd say Pee Wee Herman or Harrison Ford

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Schwarzenegger I reckon. "Collect the riiings to defeat Robahtnik"

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I thought Jean Reno was the obvious choice...

"This is from... *bloody cough-splutter* Ta... ils... *BOOM*"

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,536 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I've just renamed the thread, removing the General bit, doesn't change the thread but it had to be done imho.
    Anywho, hope the OP doesn't mind

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Has to be James Earl Jones..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

I never got people's obsession with wanting game franchises to hit the big screen. Why? Chances are that games can produce a much better story, more engaging action, and more convincing characters than movies. I always fear the worse when I hear my favourite games are getting the movie treatment.

Actually, I think Marcel Marceu or Teller (from Penn and Teller) would be the most perfect voices for Sonic, just something about them, not sure what it is, on the tip of my tongue....

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I was off sick from work yesterday and watched the live action Street Fighter film for the first time since it came out.

As utterly awful as it is, it had me in stitches. Really enjoyed it for the sheer campness.

That scene where the two Japanese henchmen look at a monitor, only to see Zangief and E.Honda wrestling and destroying a scale model of a city with Godzilla sound effects - genius :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Street Fighter the movie is a misunderstood classic. It's absolutely hilarious and the best thing about it is watching Van Damme take it seriously since he's the only one that doesn't realise it's a train wreck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

o1s1n wrote: »
    I was off sick from work yesterday and watched the live action Street Fighter film for the first time since it came out.

As utterly awful as it is, it had me in stitches. Really enjoyed it for the sheer campness.

That scene where the two Japanese henchmen look at a monitor, only to see Zangief and E.Honda wrestling and destroying a scale model of a city with Godzilla sound effects - genius :D

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Actually, I think Marcel Marceu or Teller (from Penn and Teller) would be the most perfect voices for Sonic, just something about them, not sure what it is, on the tip of my tongue....

It wold make no sence to have one of dem becase they dont talk at all. How are peple suposd to know what Soinc is sayin if a mime is playin De part. Your a modertor and you wold Lok dis thred if anyone else caried on dat way. Lets be serios here lads.

It wold make no sence to have one of dem becase they dont talk at all. How are peple suposd to know what Soinc is sayin if a mime is playin De part. Your a modertor and you wold Lok dis thred if anyone else caried on dat way. Lets be serios here lads.

Hmm, I think you are taking the mickey there now....

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Hmm, I think you are taking the mickey there now....

Dats rich cumin from d guy who wants marcl marco to play Soinc.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Dats rich cumin from d guy who wants marcl marco to play Soinc.

I believe you're missing the point, which is that Sonic SHOULD NOT TALK. He should run. Just that. Shut up, and run.

You're too slow!

• Advertisement

I am going to make something clear.
    I do not appreciate being accused of double standards in or anything else to do with my moderation of these forums.

If any user has a complaint to make they should consult the rules and submit the complaint or concern to the proper individuals. They should not use the main forum as an arena to air their grievances.

It should also be mentioned that Trolling, being deliberately offputting for attentions sake is also a rule breach and will be met with a ban.

This post constitutes fair warning.

If the subject arises again I will simply ban the poster from the forum.

If the suspected trolling persists they may find their account suspended and unable to register for the site again.

I would ask all users particularly those new to Boards.ie to read and familiarise themselves with the charter so as to avoid problems in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,977 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Two player, split screen race levels from Sonic 2 is the pinnacle of the Sonic the Hedgehog series.

PAL version, naturally.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,541 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

One of the best reasons for overclocking a Megadrive :)

Advertisement