Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

Very good week for me with only Sammy Watkins not tearing it up... Managed to outscore my other team (in a soft 10 man league) by 40 odd points too.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

Unfortunately I had to come up against you!! I scored well but ran into you which was bad news this week:-) I would have beaten nearly every other team dammit

Unfortunately I had to come up against you!! I scored well but ran into you which was bad news this week:-) I would have beaten nearly every other team dammit

Hate those weeks, nothing worst than being the second best out of 16 and coming away with an L!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

We'll beaten by davo this week
    Congrats sir

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Beat by 0.4. Thats cruelty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

thanks brinty. always good to get off the board with a win.
    0.4 is cruel.
    in my other league my mate needed 2 points from the rams defence and got 1. had little chuckle to myself, he had luck who did nothing for me last year.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mance Raiders

Looking for a decent running back, willing to trade Jordy Nelson, Nelson Aghlor, Edelman or Maclin if needs be

Looking for a decent running back, willing to trade Jordy Nelson, Nelson Aghlor, Edelman or Maclin if needs be

Mance
    Think we're playing each other this weekend so take a look at my team and we'll see if we can strike a deal

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Mance Raiders

brinty wrote: »
    Mance
    Think we're playing each other this weekend so take a look at my team and we'll see if we can strike a deal

Thanks but I don't think I'll be able to afford Zeke. I'll have to take a chance on either Ivory or Charles this week

HI lads,
    hope you all had a great week two and the league is going well.
    Out of interest are any of you looking to join a start up dynasty league. Its a bit more long term and you get a fuller experience with drafts, free agency and trading.
    If anyone wants to join up PM me. We're looking for 4-5 players to sign up for it.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭gstack166

Hi lads, I've literally no clue on the projection points so just wondering can some one tell what my chances are on Ryan Mattews to get 13 points tonight, that I need to win?

Not too bad to go to 2-0 after a projection finish of 14th with my first round pick (Gronk) sitting out the opening 2 games.

gstack166 wrote:
    Hi lads, I've literally no clue on the projection points so just wondering can some one tell what my chances are on Ryan Mattews to get 13 points tonight, that I need to win?

Projections can go anyways
    If he gets a TD from 70 yards you're a winner but you never can tell

Not bad for 14th it's the joy of fantasy

Totally unpredictable

Sneaked past Mance by 0.4 points

I had a trade accepted and now its goin. Is that because it was vetoed or did the owner change their mind? Can I tell? It was Snead for Sims.

Deco99 wrote: »
    I had a trade accepted and now its goin. Is that because it was vetoed or did the owner change their mind? Can I tell? It was Snead for Sims.

HI Deco, i think that was a trade with me, so I'm not sure what happened.
    I might have accepted on my phone and then i didn't go through
    As i have lost Danny woodhead for the season i'm going to have to cancel it

HI Deco, i think that was a trade with me, so I'm not sure what happened.
    I might have accepted on my phone and then i didn't go through
    As i have lost Danny woodhead for the season i'm going to have to cancel it

Ok. It was open for about two days. The likelihood of trades getting done with a two day buyers remorse window is slim I would imagine. Is that the usual on the boards leagues? My other league is instant and only in cases of collusion or someone trading an injured player can it get reversed after. Not bothered, only a fun league but if its a two day wait I dont see many trades happening

Deco99 wrote: »
    Ok. It was open for about two days. The likelihood of trades getting done with a two day buyers remorse window is slim I would imagine. Is that the usual on the boards leagues? My other league is instant and only in cases of collusion or someone trading an injured player can it get reversed after. Not bothered, only a fun league but if its a two day wait I dont see many trades happening

I think it should be instant in most cases but i think your trade came through on Thursday which is a game day so it holds up for two days!!

Damn it anyways
    lost danny woodhead for the season in this league
    and Adrian Peterson in another league?
    anyone looking for a trade, i need a running back

Make an offer :-)

Damn it anyways
    lost danny woodhead for the season in this league
    and Adrian Peterson in another league?
    anyone looking for a trade, i need a running back

You're down to just zeek. The trade for Sims went through.

• Advertisement

I don't have much but Murray and Crowell could go for the right price...

Guys i'll make some trade offers later but they won't go through before the weekend. I better pick up a RB for this weekend ;)

Guys made a few offers
    Sorry if they were unsuitable
    If anyone wants to make me an offer for Zeke or Russell Wilson
    I want RB in return

Pryor all day! Managed to pick him up in both of my leagues with an hour to go and flexed him in both... he's probably my best qb now :/

Lads
    Week 4 almost done.
    How's everyone enjoying fantasy?

The 16 teams really make a balls of the waiver wire. I think we should limit it to 12 teams next year.

The 16 teams really make a balls of the waiver wire. I think we should limit it to 12 teams next year.

Its hard with 16 alright but unfortunately i don't set the rules on this
    I'm in a second dynasty now so i think this might go by the wayside next year

Dynasty is really fun with IDP

I suggest each league should be allowed configure it how they please! Fight the establishment...

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

agree, its a joke tbh. I'm in a league with 8-10 teams every year. boss.
    loads of decent players on waiver. if your star player goes down, you still have a chance to pick up someone decent.
    what is the dynasty league about

• Advertisement

Five teams at 4-1
    Interesting few weeks ahead
    How's everyone enjoying the league,format etc??

Advertisement