Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 7 Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

Guys,
    Looks like draft is Sunday night at 9, hope that suits most.

If any of you are not registered on NFL.com please do we've 4 managers not joined up.

I'll send PM's later but need everyone to join ASAP so we can fix the schedule in advance re 6 divisional games etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,200 ✭✭✭hots

brinty wrote: »
    Guys,
    Looks like draft is Sunday night at 9, hope that suits most.

If any of you are not registered on NFL.com please do we've 4 managers not joined up.

I'll send PM's later but need everyone to join ASAP so we can fix the schedule in advance re 6 divisional games etc.

Perfect, looking forward to it, cheers for organising!

Guys,

New league set up invites should've been sent out to your email address and I have also PM'd the league details to you all.

I'm really sorry about this late change, it wasn't intended.

I really need everyone to sign us ASAP so i can set the divisional fixtures.

Thanks and kind regards,
    Brinty,
    Your GM

Cromartie's Kids back in the game!

hots wrote: »
    Cromartie's Kids back in the game!

Cheers hots
    We've two other guys on the ball too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭kopite davo

i didn't get an email, dont really understand why there is a change, 13/16 joined the 1st one and i know one was joining tonight. this is gonna cause issues.

i didn't get an email, dont really understand why there is a change, 13/16 joined the 1st one and i know one was joining tonight. this is gonna cause issues.

Davo
    Can you check your private messages

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭fatgav

I've joined the new League.. Can the first be deleted to avoid confusion? It still has a draft date etc.

fatgav wrote:
    I've joined the new League.. Can the first be deleted to avoid confusion? It still has a draft date etc.

Can't get into it to do that
    Thanks for signing up Gav

Guys,

New league set up invites were sent out to your email address on Tuesday night and I have also PM'd the league details to you all for the second time this evening. I've also sent an email to the email address you provided with the same details.

We have twelve people signed up out of 16 thus far. I really need everyone to sign us ASAP so i can set the divisional fixtures.

The draft will be at 9pm on Sunday, that was the time that suit 10 of the 11 people who voted on the doodle poll.

Thanks and kind regards,
    Brinty,
    Your GM

• Advertisement

disaster. dont think i'll be home in time. didn't get an option of a 10 pm draft, thought it would have been the same time as the original.
    more teams are in the original division now. 13

disaster. dont think i'll be home in time. didn't get an option of a 10 pm draft, thought it would have been the same time as the original. more teams are in the original division now. 13

Set your team to autopick you'll get the best available pick
    There was no 10 o clock option,this will take possibly two hours assuming everyone makes rapid picks
    There's 12 in the new league were short 4 so if they don't show up well just have a 12 team league

what happens if there are more in the original league? won't be fair on the lads who have joined the second one???

what happens if there are more in the original league? won't be fair on the lads who have joined the second one???

League has no gm so doubtful it'll go ahead

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭TOss Sweep

Why did you have to setup a new league?

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭maverick_21

12 people is ideal anyway! 16 makes the 3rd and 4th Round picks very hard. Can I confirm its ok to delete the league which has a draft date set of Monday 5th? Its saying I'm registered to 2 "Boards Division 7" leagues now.

12 people is ideal anyway! 16 makes the 3rd and 4th Round picks very hard. Can I confirm its ok to delete the league which has a draft date set of Monday 5th? Its saying I'm registered to 2 "Boards Division 7" leagues now.

Absolutely go ahead and delete it if you can mate

12 is better cos the draft takes hours and gets very deep. I'd normally play in a 10/12 team league. I'll give the guys outstanding up to the draft but they've had every chance to register at this stage. I've PM'd, sent mails etc so I can do no more

can you email liam ryan again for the sunday draft. he is in the league for mondays draft.

Dave I emailed him during the week
    Can you pm me his address and I'll try again in case it's not correct

Edit : Liam has joined up
    Two more players required

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Whats the draft order?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Mance Raiders

Just joined up there lads, sorry for the delay

We all set for tonight @9?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

Deco99 wrote: »
    Whats the draft order?

Bump :-) anyone know?

Been kicked from the draft -_-

hots wrote: »
    Been kicked from the draft -_-

Apparently having issues as it's labor day in the stated, headwrecking...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Smegball

Same here I was kicked too :(

I got kicked but backing now

kicked and can't get back in. joke

kicked and can't get back in. joke

still same here, very poor from the nfl.

• Advertisement

hots wrote:
    still same here, very poor from the nfl.

Sorry guys

Advertisement