Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Farty88 wrote: »
    Sure why not the nite that's in it special dedication to debubleeee

CHARLIE LANDSBOROUGH - MY FOREVER FRIEND

Put https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpXcqQ4AA8U
    inside the youtube tags :)

feWVdyl.png

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Put https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpXcqQ4AA8U
    inside the youtube tags :)

feWVdyl.png

Haha I'm a disaster :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Farty88 wrote: »
    Haha I'm a disaster :)

Here ya go Farty....sing this one to them down the mic! :pac:

Here ya go Farty....sing this one to them down the mic! :pac:

Still the best one by far Butters - What What In The Butt:

Next time we're on it's going to be open mic nite in Los Santos

Joe Dolan - Make Me An Island - HQ

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Some craic tonight - there was a few lads having a battle around the airport entrance. I parachuted on top of the Los Santos Intl airport control tower and sniped the living sh!te out of them... what a vantage point, it's amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Veloce wrote: »
    Some craic tonight - there was a few lads having a battle around the airport entrance. I parachuted on top of the Los Santos Intl airport control tower and sniped the living sh!te out of them... what a vantage point, it's amazing!

Haha and only an Irishman could snipe the living sh!te out of them haha

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Good craic last night sorry for blowing up that car! Because I could get into it I didn't know it was someone else's and I was blowing down to Los Santos Customs to put a tracker in it ha!

Burkie7 wrote: »
    Good craic last night sorry for blowing up that car! Because I could get into it I didn't know it was someone else's and I was blowing down to Los Santos Customs to put a tracker in it ha!

That was mine! When I went to ring MMI after that I had 6/7 cars to be claimed back, so as you might guess I was a bit p1ssed off with people blowing up my car (you being a crew member tipped me over the edge :D). I apologised in another thread to you, we'll put it down to PMS.

You couldn't have put a tracker on my Zentorno anyway, as you have to buy them with your glitched hard-earned money and they come with a tracker and insurance. You can control who gets in your car and can drive it - I had it set to crew and friends, meaning you could drive it, but then I kicked you when you took off and wouldn't come back in spite of my pleading/wailing cries!

That was mine! When I went to ring MMI after that I had 6/7 cars to be claimed back, so as you might guess I was a bit p1ssed off with people blowing up my car (you being a crew member tipped me over the edge :D). I apologised in another thread to you, we'll put it down to PMS.

You couldn't have put a tracker on my Zentorno anyway, as you have to buy them with your glitched hard-earned money and they come with a tracker and insurance. You can control who gets in your car and can drive it - I had it set to crew and friends, meaning you could drive it, but then I kicked you when you took off and wouldn't come back in spite of my pleading/wailing cries!

I haven't a washer on the game I'm currently robbing stores to try and save up for neon lights for the free car I got from the exotic shop haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I haven't a washer on the game I'm currently robbing stores to try and save up for neon lights for the free car I got from the exotic shop haha

For the love of God someone tell him how to do the Rat Loader trick!!

I was looking up money glitches yesterday things are getting bad I have the worst garage in the game too ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

SA Flight School. Made 64k in a about 30 mins just messing about with it, getting Bronze and Silver medals only.

Handy if you get bored selling rat loaders.

I was looking up money glitches yesterday things are getting bad I have the worst garage in the game too ha.

Ok, buy the Rat Loader, it costs about $6000
    Go to Los Santos Customs with it, go to the suspensions list and go down each of the suspension, should be only 5 of them or so.
    Go back and then go up to Horn, once in horn, go up to the last Horn option for Sad Trombone, there should be a tick beside it like you purchased it, select it then go back and go to sell.
    You should not be able to sell the Rat Loader for $16600
    This can be done for as long as you want as there is no time limit on it like for other cars so lather rinse repeat!

It might be long to do but you will get a fair bit of money from it

Tell me too ha

Ok, buy the Rat Loader, it costs about $6000
    Go to Los Santos Customs with it, go to the suspensions list and go down each of the suspension, should be only 5 of them or so.
    Go back and then go up to Horn, once in horn, go up to the last Horn option for Sad Trombone, there should be a tick beside it like you purchased it, select it then go back and go to sell.
    You should not be able to sell the Rat Loader for $16600
    This can be done for as long as you want as there is no time limit on it like for other cars so lather rinse repeat!

It might be long to do but you will get a fair bit of money from it

Before you do this, though, get a Baller or one of the BMW lookalikes and do the same thing with it, they sell for 21/22k. Once you've sold them you can still do the Ratloader sale ad infinitum, but if you sell a Ratloader first then you'll not be able to sell a Baller for 48 minutes.

What Frankie said though the Horn thing doesnt work with the Baller, I tried.
    Oh and this only works on Next Gen consoles!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Invites sent to irishrook and cyclonicrogue

What Frankie said though the Horn thing doesnt work with the Baller, I tried.
    Oh and this only works on Next Gen consoles!

It 100% works on PS4 anyway, I do it the whole time. Old style and new style ballers.

It 100% works on PS4 anyway, I do it the whole time. Old style and new style ballers.

Lolz and bants sure

• Advertisement

I just load up on the modded ballers and sell one whenever i come on for the $22K
    Most of my time is just spent on me going back and forth to LSC with Rat Loaders since I keep loading in the session on my own.
    Finally found out that its the NAT setting thats causing that and I am trying to sort it out!

Cheers lads I'll give it a go does it take a long time to get a decent amount of money?

I don't even have enough for a rat loader that is tragic ha

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I don't even have enough for a rat loader that is tragic ha

ill be on there in a few mins. will be busting through missions if you wanna tag along. will have a couple of hundred $k in no time if yer on.

my PSN is johnnyreynolds

jackrussel wrote: »
    ill be on there in a few mins. will be busting through missions if you wanna tag along. will have a couple of hundred $k in no time if yer on.

my PSN is johnnyreynolds

I'll add you now.

Rat loader and baller method works a threat I earned little over 100k in a half hour bought 2 drove one down when waiting for other to be delivered then when sold first one I called mechanic when waiting on mechanic I bought another one and then sold mechanics one and sprint back up to my garage and ...... You get the idea anyway haha

This glitch is class!

This glitch is class!

Nah kiddo, you're class!

Spent couple hours selling the rat loader just so could save up buy the adder :) would of taken ages to buy it if not ha

• Advertisement

jayo26 wrote: »
    Spent couple hours selling the rat loader just so could save up buy the adder :) would of taken ages to buy it if not ha

Fair play. Now what you need to do is sell the Adder, sell a few more Ratloaders and buy the Zentorno. :pac: By far and away the best super car in the game.

Advertisement