Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    All those in favour of having Proco renamed 'Mr Excusey-Pants'..

Stand up and say I

I

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    All those in favour of having Proco renamed 'Mr Excusey-Pants'..

Aye!

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Villan11

While we're on the subject of excuses.....
    I joined BRDS crew on Sunday (PS4) and only last night managed to find some crew members. I was very happy with myself and decided to go and see what they were doing only to discover they were having a little trouble with the law. So being the nice guy that I am I decided to help.
    Moral of the story is that I have now changed my targeting priority and am sending my sincerest apologies to my two crew members that I accidentally killed..... Sorry!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Stand up and say I

I

I've never killed you by accident. I've only killed you because you've killed me first :D

Any of ye try that sticky bomb craic since by the way?

Villan11 wrote: »
    I joined BRDS crew on Sunday (PS4) and only last night managed to find some crew members. I was very happy with myself and decided to go and see what they were doing only to discover they were having a little trouble with the law. So being the nice guy that I am I decided to help.
    Moral of the story is that I have now changed my targeting priority and am sending my sincerest apologies to my two crew members that I accidentally killed..... Sorry!

I think the targeting priority only works with people on your friend list. So you nearly have to add every crew member you meet.

And apparently there is no such thing as 'accidently' in this crew... Going by the last few comments :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Villan11

Oh, thanks for that. Will need to check that and add friends if necessary. Don't want to repeat accidental homicide, would hate to be getting some kind of reputation, eh?? ;-p
    Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I think the targeting priority only works with people on your friend list. So you nearly have to add every crew member you meet.

And apparently there is no such thing as 'accidently' in this crew... Going by the last few comments :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

I too would like to offer apologies and excuses to crew members I have killed.

I'd like to. But I won't. :cool:

Oh, thanks for that. Will need to check that and add friends if necessary. Don't want to repeat accidental homicide, would hate to be getting some kind of reputation, eh?? ;-p

It's kinda ironic considering who are accusing me of these untrue actions.

Pot and kettle are two words that spring to mind...

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

It's kinda ironic considering who are accusing me of these untrue actions.

Pot and kettle are two words that spring to mind...

Great accidental target practice me thinks

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Invite sent to odaithi.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I've never killed you by accident. I've only killed you because you've killed me first :D

Any of ye try that sticky bomb craic since by the way?

Mr Excusey-Pants McChangeTheSubject :P

Anyone willing to help a lad do one rally race that I can win? I want to unlock some of the paint colours (they're probably gash, but I want to anyway!). Presume three lads, two in another car and a buddy with me in my car is plenty? I should be about tonight from about 7 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Anyone willing to help a lad do one rally race that I can win? I want to unlock some of the paint colours (they're probably gash, but I want to anyway!). Presume three lads, two in another car and a buddy with me in my car is plenty? I should be about tonight from about 7 or so.

I'd be well up for that but I won't be on again until Saturday afternoon/evening. Had a few days off so came home. Lemme know if yer still trading rally wins then

Sound, I should be on then too hopefully. Haven't actually done a rally race, it'll be a novelty. With a decent crew on it could be a bit of banter too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Sound, I should be on then too hopefully. Haven't actually done a rally race, it'll be a novelty. With a decent crew on it could be a bit of banter too.

Haven't actually done one either back in ps3 days myself and farty started one but I had no mic at the time ya can guess how that went...?would be up for completing one...

Do a rally race with criminal records, then you don't have to worry about your co-driver getting lost.

Do a rally race with criminal records, then you don't have to worry about your co-driver getting lost.

Always the easy way out with you, isn't it Proco? You're only letting yourself down, you'll never learn etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I'll be on from around 7 if ye fancy doing some rally races. Let's try some whacky races in Rally mode ;). That sounds like a laugh - GTA, 99 Laps, UTILITY, RALLY!

Always the easy way out with you, isn't it Proco? You're only letting yourself down, you'll never learn etc etc

Work smart, not hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

I'll be on around 7 tonight for few rally races too. GTA Rally would be good craic and good for picking up some passenger drive-by kills as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Invite sent to BadNewsBear87

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Getting near rank 75..any thing nice coming my way soon other than the heavy sniper at 90??

djflawless wrote: »
    Getting near rank 75..any thing nice coming my way soon other than the heavy sniper at 90??

Soon?! You'll be a while hitting 90 yet pal! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,659 ✭✭✭The J Stands for Jay

If anyone's trading rally wins, I'd be on for it.

Soon?! You'll be a while hitting 90 yet pal! :D

I know I know :(
    I meant in between to keep one amused!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Well I finally got to meet M Freeze in-game.
    We did a race or 2, robbed some stores, sold some Rat Loaders and a friend helped us get some pimped out Dubsta's! :D

Nice guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

djflawless wrote: »
    I know I know :(
    I meant in between to keep one amused!

I'll grind out a few missions with ya this weekend if I see ya on. Have to fix my Mic though. Someone stepped on it

I'll grind out a few missions with ya this weekend if I see ya on. Have to fix my Mic though. Someone stepped on it

Nice 1 :)
    Should be on a bit for the weekend. back on Monday to Fridays at work so only priories are alcohol and GTA :D

Invite back to TdeTorquemada

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

What does the rally race get you? I won one today but I'm not sure how that benefits me.

Advertisement