Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

Fair play. Now what you need to do is sell the Adder, sell a few more Ratloaders and buy the Zentorno. :pac: By far and away the best super car in the game.

How much is that car?

Would the best thing to save up to buy now be a car? I have a 6 car garage now and my gun fully upgraded the carbine rifle.

I put 125,000 into the free car I got from online store and I went to sell it yesterday and it turns out you cant money down the swanny ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Burkie7 wrote: »
    How much is that car?

Would the best thing to save up to buy now be a car? I have a 6 car garage now and my gun fully upgraded the carbine rifle.

I put 125,000 into the free car I got from online store and I went to sell it yesterday and it turns out you cant money down the swanny ha.

Think the Zentorno is 725k (it's the one you blew up on me, ya b@stard!! :pac:). Adder is grand in straight lines, but can't turn for sh1t.

The Elegy (free car) is one of the best sports cars when done up, so hang on to it for a bit of racing or whatever (and general mayhem, legging it about LS).

Edit: I'd say the best thing you could save for now is an apartment on Alta Street, cheap enough, central, has the heist (snigger sniggers) planning room and a 10 car garage. That way you can store more cars for yourself, especially as your collection grows (I've three garages full of cars and bikes) and still have room for others you might want to sell (i.e. modded Dubsta, Ratloader glitch).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Think the Zentorno is 725k (it's the one you blew up on me, ya b@stard!! :pac:). Adder is grand in straight lines, but can't turn for sh1t.

The Elegy (free car) is one of the best sports cars when done up, so hang on to it for a bit of racing or whatever (and general mayhem, legging it about LS).

Edit: I'd say the best thing you could save for now is an apartment on Alta Street, cheap enough, central, has the heist (snigger sniggers) planning room and a 10 car garage. That way you can store more cars for yourself, especially as your collection grows (I've three garages full of cars and bikes) and still have room for others you might want to sell (i.e. modded Dubsta, Ratloader glitch).

Your kidding me lol. I just wasted all that money and a cheaper car is better. Everytime I do a race the adder nearly always wins only problem is its not me that's winning

Just tried the standard zentorno its way better then the adder ill be selling soon

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

It was a beautiful car to bad I dropped a sticky bomb into it by accident before I got kicked out off it :D

I haven't gave the racing a go yet what would be the easier courses so I can get used to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Fair play. Now what you need to do is sell the Adder, sell a few more Ratloaders and buy the Zentorno. :pac: By far and away the best super car in the game.

I disagree. Research shows the entity is superior.

Aint a Zentorno born that could bate my Entity /bigjoejoyce

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Am I the only 1 who hasn't/doesn't want a supercar???

djflawless wrote: »
    Am I the only 1 who hasn't/doesn't want a supercar???

Yes.

:D

I disagree. Research shows the entity is superior.

Aint a Zentorno born that could bate my Entity /bigjoejoyce

I've seen your driving. I call shenanigans on your 'research', sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Zentorno is faster and turns better than the Entity, Adder is just too clunky, but sure I have all 3 just because I can :P I'd even rank the Turismo better than the Entity

Voltic though, I love that little beast

• Advertisement

Burkie7 wrote: »
    It was a beautiful car to bad I dropped a sticky bomb into it by accident before I got kicked out off it :D

I haven't gave the racing a go yet what would be the easier courses so I can get used to it.

Obstacle what is a pretty easy race to win I you have a decent topline speed and use draughting

I dont know lads, I've seen the videos on them and a lot seem to favour the entity modded. If thre is a difference its miniscule as to be of any benefit.

Drag race anyone?

EDIT: Ok, looking up now more recent videos, i see that the Zentorno is a faster car by a few tenths per lap. I may buy one later so.....

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

New Rockstar Verified Jobs: First LTS Creator Selections, a Zombie-Clown Shotgun Shootout and More

Today, we've got ten exemplary additions to the pool of Rockstar Verified GTA Online Jobs, including the first batch of creations utilizing the Last Team Standing mode. There are also five additional new Verified Jobs, including a fun and frightful Capture that's among the best we've seen to date. Each of these has a maximum of 16 players, so they are all available now to play across all platforms.

Congrats to all our featured creators, and a special acknowledgement is in order for those picks in our #LTS Creator Competition, the masterminds behind those Jobs will each receive a GTA$1,000,000 infusion and the exclusive BODYBAG in-game license plate.

We're also adding select Jobs from this latest round of Verifieds to Friday's new Featured Playlist, and will be showcasing them on our Twitch stream later this week at 4PM on Friday, February 6th.
    Bad news lads still no heists :(

Oh sweet, they verified more sh1tty jobs i wont play

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Sure it doesn't matter about videos, it's all about personal preference

You can easily ram people with the Zentorno without sliding away yourself :P

Deadly, a bodybag licence plate. Why don't you just give me the licence plate I've ordered on the app about 20m times yis ****?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Deadly, a bodybag licence plate. Why don't you just give me the licence plate I've ordered on the app about 20m times yis ****?!

im honestly and non intentually through no fault of any one who works for rockstar or their families confused as cluck...

The boys who designed the new verified games get a fancy new number plate, while I can't get the one I've ordered to work even once :(

Hey guys what do you think are the best bike and bed sports car for race

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

jayo26 wrote: »

Bati for bike and elegy or jester (race car) for sports

• Advertisement

Best bike is Bati 801RR, hands down. Best sports car is dinka jester racecar or elegy IMO, not a fan of the Massacro racecar.

Best bike is Bati 801RR, hands down. Best sports car is dinka jester racecar or elegy IMO, not a fan of the Massacro racecar.

Ohh yes just seen the bati now that's mad difference

Ohh yes just seen the bati now that's mad difference

Make sure it's the RR, the one with the race livery on it.

Yhh got it mate. Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Good craic with the crew tonight.

Zanatoo had an inventive way of getting me in the bounty game.
    I was hiding halfway up the control tower in the army base.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I still swear by my Akuma. Is there much of a difference between the non-racing Bati and the RR? I have a normal Bati (only so I could apply a custom paint job), and was of the opinion that when fully modded both Batis are pretty much the same?

They are both the same speed

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Good craic with the crew tonight.

Zanatoo had an inventive way of getting me in the bounty game.
    I was hiding halfway up the control tower in the army base.

Got disconnected in the end but yeah it was good fun

I'm using the hakuchou bike fully modded.
    I don't get beat in many races
    And the feltzer, also fully modded.and usually races I lose are technical errors such as my steering, ahem, locks and steers into a wall or pole or npc cars spawn in front of me :D

• Advertisement

Mc Love wrote: »
    They are both the same speed

If you go into the descriptions in the Autos site on your phone, the RR tops out at 210/220 or something, the other tops out at 190 I think. There's definitely a difference in them there, not sure the exact numbers.

Advertisement