Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

djflawless wrote: »
    I'm using the hakuchou bike fully modded.
    I don't get beat in many races
    And the feltzer, also fully modded.and usually races I lose are technical errors such as my steering, ahem, locks and steers into a wall or pole or npc cars spawn in front of me :D

Good bike, think it actually hits a better top speed than the RR. I find it a bit heavier and the handling not as good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

TacoMan wrote: »
    I still swear by my Akuma. Is there much of a difference between the non-racing Bati and the RR? I have a normal Bati (only so I could apply a custom paint job), and was of the opinion that when fully modded both Batis are pretty much the same?

The Akuma has better accereration, especially out of the turns but lacks straight line speed.

The Akuma has better accereration, especially out of the turns but lacks straight line speed.

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

If you go into the descriptions in the Autos site on your phone, the RR tops out at 210/220 or something, the other tops out at 190 I think. There's definitely a difference in them there, not sure the exact numbers.

Yhh your dead right mate on the overview it says they both the same but when you select them the rr is alot faster

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

OK now I want a bati and akuma too..
    Gaaaawd

• Advertisement

Don't forget the Dinka Double-T, cracking little bike! I've a Bati RR, Hakouchu, Double-T, Hexer and Western Daemon in one garage along with my sports cars :pac:

OK now I want a bati and akuma too..
    Gaaaawd

Bati rr is brilliant I've won't loads races last night with it

Ye arnt making the decision any easier lads I've only a few k in the game haha

Ye arnt making the decision any easier lads I've only a few k in the game haha

Go do the rath loader trick mate you will have over 100k in half hour its described a few pages back

jayo26 wrote: »
    Go do the rath loader trick mate you will have over 100k in half hour its described a few pages back

Can it be done on 360?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I can confirm that it will NOT work on PS3 and 360, tried it the other day :(

Well faaack

Well faaack

Yhh sorry mate I got worked up in my excitement of looking at my garages full of bikes and cars after two days and starting off with only 25k :):) only works on next gen

If you go into the descriptions in the Autos site on your phone, the RR tops out at 210/220 or something, the other tops out at 190 I think. There's definitely a difference in them there, not sure the exact numbers.

Shut up Frankie, you're full of sh1t. In fact, both Batis max out at 150mph. :o

In fairness, the site did list it at 210 at one stage, I'm just a bit behind the times!

Shut up Frankie, you're full of sh1t. In fact, both Batis max out at 150mph. :o

In fairness, the site did list it at 210 at one stage, I'm just a bit behind the times!

It was listed at 210 last night when I bought mine. When you click into it the description says 210

jayo26 wrote: »
    It was listed at 210 last night when I bought mine. When you click into it the description says 210

Said 150 earlier when I was on. Head is fried from studying, so I might be seeing things!

Said 150 earlier when I was on. Head is fried from studying, so I might be seeing things!

Its grand I'm usually wrong anyway lol

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Another successful bounty hunt tonight with the lads had good laugh
    Dedicated to Bryan and phobos :D
    The Beatles - Yellow submarine:

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Anyone up for a bounty session this evening (earlier than midnight ;))? Or failing that, if there's a few on we could try the Taxi Ride Of Death

- A number of us meet at the top of the map and stick bounties on one another. We all dial taxis and aim to meet up at the airport or docks. Whoever makes it there in one piece is the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Anyone up for a bounty session this evening (earlier than midnight ;))? Or failing that, if there's a few on we could try the Taxi Ride Of Death

- A number of us meet at the top of the map and stick bounties on one another. We all dial taxis and aim to meet up at the airport or docks. Whoever makes it there in one piece is the winner.
    Be defo up for the taxi of death defo...we would defo need 9000 grand bounties and a full session with others...

• Advertisement

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    Be defo up for the taxi of death defo...we would defo need 9000 grand bounties and a full session with others...

Yeah, the more non-crew in the session the better. We could double up in taxis and share "off the radar" time etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'll be on from 6-10 so if something's goin on then, I'm in

I'm in!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,480 ✭✭✭✭guil

Sounds good. I'll try get on for it.

What time we saying lads I can be on between 6 and half 9...

Will we say 6.30, aiming to begin at 7? It'll probably take us a bit of time to get into the same session without the usual errors and cloud adventures.

I'll be on from around 5, so I'll send out invites when I see crew members online.

Will we say 6.30, aiming to begin at 7? It'll probably take us a bit of time to get into the same session without the usual errors and cloud adventures.

I'll be on from around 5, so I'll send out invites when I see crew members online.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,489 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

If anyone who's mammy lets them stay up past 11.30, I'll be on around then :cool:

Congrats to Techno_Toaster on winning the Crew competition. Another competition when we hit 1000 members :pac:

sheehy83 wrote: »
    If anyone who's mammy lets them stay up past 11.30

Soz she said I've ta be good tonite and go sleepy b4 midnite...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

I should be on for a while around 7.

Advertisement