Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Up to 490 crew members now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

There might be a little prize give away when we reach 500 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Lads I need some help, I cant seem to find any of my created races or DM.
    Its probably because I have been banned by Sony and cant access my Rockstar account with my PS3 details.
    Can any of you, Veloce maybe, look for created stuff by Max Martello or MaxMartello, can never remember how I am on it and add to game. I would love to play the Docking Hell race

Only saw this now - will check it out tomorrow for you Max

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Its cool, I got them and bookmarked them on the new account, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

Good craic last night! That modder was hilarious....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Hi lads, just applied for an invite!

PSN and Rockstar ID: BobbyBaccalieri

PSN and Rockstar ID: BobbyBaccalieri

Done! Just accept and yer in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Oscars Well.

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Done! Just accept and yer in.

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Great laugh tonight with the lads causing havoc and proco and danny fighting over who invented the new glitch haha comedy gold I wnt reveal anything more about the glitch but between the 2 lads whoever can post it on se7insins and show the link on here will be declared the glitch owner :P may the best man win muhahahahaha #gauntletthrowntime

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Villan11

PSN/GameID: Cian1981/coghlac3 not sure which you need

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Farty88 wrote: »
    Great laugh tonight with the lads causing havoc and proco and danny fighting over who invented the new glitch haha comedy gold I wnt reveal anything more about the glitch but between the 2 lads whoever can post it on se7insins and show the link on here will be declared the glitch owner :P may the best man win muhahahahaha #gauntletthrowntime

if its a good glitch like a money glitch, would it not be better to keep stumm and milk it for awhile and then leak it?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,559 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Villan11 wrote: »

PSN/GameID: Cian1981/coghlac3 not sure which you need

Hey man sent you back an invite. Once you accept that, you're in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Villan11

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hey man sent you back an invite. Once you accept that, you're in :)

Lovely, thanks a mil!!

jackrussel wrote: »
    if its a good glitch like a money glitch, would it not be better to keep stumm and milk it for awhile and then leak it?

It's more of a sly way of killing people and it's actually a genius way of doing it can't believe nobody thought of it before plus it's a 2 man thing

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

I would jus like to take credit for this glitch with my partner proco who also owns 49.9% of the rights of this merciful brilliant glitch... #bestmoneyrevengestickybombeva it's gone viral on youtube if you jus search omg boards crew are the greatest ya should find it no bothers... If you would like to send payment to either of us we've set up a our joint PayPal account it's kamikazewithbenefits@Gmail.com...

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

Great craic with the crew last night. First proper session with some of you and it was great fun. Great idea that by the way lads. Took me a min to figure out what yas were up to.

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    I would jus like to take credit for this glitch with my partner proco who also owns 49.9% of the rights of this merciful brilliant glitch... #bestmoneyrevengestickybombeva it's gone viral on youtube if you jus search omg boards crew are the greatest ya should find it no bothers... If you would like to send payment to either of us we've set up a our joint PayPal account it's kamikazewithbenefits@Gmail.com...

I think for me personally and speaking on behalf of other crew members in the session last night we should all get credit for this masterpiece of a glitch :P and as the new crew motto states I wanna know what love is I want you to show me haha which is on today fm right nw

I think you'll find that I am the founder of this sticky bomb strategy... don't forget to smash that like button/subscribe/share etc etc :pac:

Good craic, expensive on sticky bombs though.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

I think you'll find that I am the founder of this sticky bomb strategy... don't forget to smash that like button/subscribe/share etc etc :pac:

Good craic, expensive on sticky bombs though.

Yeah especially the rate you were going though em

• Registered Users Posts: 3,710 ✭✭✭Joeseph Balls

Where can I see this glitch in action?

• Advertisement

No need really.

Its very simple.

Danny puts a sticky on my bike.
    I go into passive mode and hop onto bike,

Drive towards selected target.
    Tell Danny to detonate when I'm beside the target.

Boom! I'm still alive... target is not.

No need really.

Its very simple.

And now the whole world knows...

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

No need really.

Its very simple.

thats pretty much the same as the sticky on the back thing. get someone to lob a sticky on ya, go passive and knock into someones gaff, then get the sticky owner to set it off. that was on ps3 tho, havent tried it on ps4

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    And now the whole world knows...

Maybe the world needs to know...

jackrussel wrote: »
    thats pretty much the same as the sticky on the back thing. get someone to lob a sticky on ya, go passive and knock into someones gaff, then get the sticky owner to set it off. that was on ps3 tho, havent tried it on ps4

Your a liar liar I tell you... Myself and proco were among the first in the world to know about this including president Obama, Michael D and homer Simpson...

Maybe the world needs to know...

He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now now we'll hunt him because he can take it because he's not our hero he's a silent guardian a watchful protector a Dark Knight

He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now now we'll hunt him because he can take it because he's not our hero he's a silent guardian a watchful protector a Dark Knight

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the sticky bomb villain.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the sticky bomb villain.

Or the marksman victim....................

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Tried that sticky bomb thing with niall earlier, worked nicely with a swine that was bullying me. Oh how I laughed.

Anyway, Sheehy/Proco I've sent an invite to dont_get_cun-ty, he should be in the crew soon enough. Another brother of mine, so think twice about killing Frankie now mofos! Bitches ain't sh!t. :cool: :pac:

• Advertisement

Tried that sticky bomb thing with niall earlier, worked nicely with a swine that was bullying me. Oh how I laughed.

Anyway, Sheehy/Proco I've sent an invite to dont_get_cun-ty, he should be in the crew soon enough. Another brother of mine, so think twice about killing Frankie now mofos! Bitches ain't sh!t. :cool: :pac:

In this crew, we are all brothers in arms.

Advertisement