Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    In this crew, we are all brothers in arms.

Tell that to davy and danny. The feckers! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

ah sure them two are a lost cause :pac: :P

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

We are all bros who on occasions slightly kill each other not out of harm nor greed power jealously we are a united front and we solely do it for the love of one another (not funky love) but good honest to god man love so next time you're standing beside your fellow boardsie take out you're hammer shout as loud as you can "it's Hammer Time" and kill him with the love he deserves

In this crew, we are all brothers in arms.

Brothers :D

ah sure them two are a lost cause :pac: :P

We are just lost souls looking for love

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Farty88 wrote: »
    looking for love

We wanna know where love is
    We want you to show us
    Do de da de da de do do
    Di di di

Sad trombone

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I want a crew full of brothers again :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Is there many people here playing on XBOX one?

I am already in the boards.ie crew, I just always end up online with randoms.

GT: The Batman IRL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Is there many people here playing on XBOX one?

I am already in the boards.ie crew, I just always end up online with randoms.

GT: The Batman IRL

Paging Max Mafioso to the crew thread :)

He'll let you know who the regulars on Xbox One are. (I'm ps4)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 MilionMilesAway

I just want to check if I'm doing something wrong.
    I live in Queensland, and I'm signed up to the Boards crew, I log on and play for a while most nights and have never seen anyone from the crew online? Is it a time thing? Or a server thing?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 MilionMilesAway

I just want to check if I'm doing something wrong.
    I live in Queensland, and I'm signed up to the Boards crew, I log on and play for a while most nights and have never seen anyone from the crew online? Is it a time thing? Or a server thing?
    I've heard heaps of American and British accents over the chat? So I dont know whats going on

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭RonanP77

Do you ever try joining a crew session? Or add some of us as friends and then go to join friends. Make sure you have Boards as your active crew too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Yeah I am XBO, cant remember who else though as I rarely see any other Boards Crew on XBO :(

Yeah I am XBO, cant remember who else though as I rarely see any other Boards Crew on XBO :(

What's your GT?

I'll add ya and hopefully we can get some games in.

Its Max Martello, I would say "looking forward to meeting you online." but we met before and you kept killing me when I tried to help you so prepare for some vendetta ;)

Its Max Martello, I would say "looking forward to meeting you online." but we met before and you kept killing me when I tried to help you so prepare for some vendetta ;)

What?

Well any one I have ever met online has been hostile. So if they aren't already shooting at me, I will shoot them, sometimes I just drive away from them. I don't remember killing meeting you.

I thought crew members would appear a different colour on the map.

I did, I noticed the crew colour around you so I came to help you and you pumped me full of lead as I was sending you a message :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

We'll settle this the old navy way; The first guy to die, LOSES! - President Thomas 'Tug' Benson.

I did, I noticed the crew colour around you so I came to help you and you pumped me full of lead as I was sending you a message :(

Was this recently?

Well I do apologise. I've added you now on XBL and hopefully I won't ever shot you again.
    We'll settle this the old navy way; The first guy to die, LOSES! - President Thomas 'Tug' Benson.

Can't we all just get along!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

A crew member online will have half a Green (Crew Colour) circle around their white dot. If they are also your 'fweind' on your gaming platform, they will have a blue half circle at the other side of the white dot.

If I see any white dot with a biot of green around it, I take it they are friendly, hold fire and give em a beep of the horn if you're driving.

Saying that, I invited one of my friends into the crew who joined a session with about 6 of us just driving around having a laugh. He came down the street toward us, opened fire and killed all of us. He then left the game. I messaged him to see what he was up to and he said he didn't know what was happening, he saw a group of lads that were going to kill him so he opened fire first and left after the abuse on the mic :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭Scotty #

sheehy83 wrote: »
    If I see any white dot with a biot of green around it, I take it they are friendly, hold fire and give em a beep of the horn if you're driving.
    I shot some crew accidentally last night. Seems L2 will target crew before cops. :(

(I shot some on purpose too though. Bounty. Which I shared)

I think we should just do it a bit like William Tell.
    He stands against a tree, I try to shoot (something off) his head with my Sniper from a distance :D

I think we should just do it a bit like William Tell.
    He stands against a tree, I try to shoot (something off) his head with my Sniper from a distance :D

If you record that, we might try it. :pac:

I have an idea for a skit I would love to do on GTA but I dont think you can purchase a cop costume.
    Is there something that kinda resembles a cop costumer in the game?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Scotty # wrote: »
    I shot some crew accidentally last night. Seems L2 will target crew before cops. :(

(I shot some on purpose too though. Bounty. Which I shared)

You can go to the quick menu and change the targeting priority so you don't target crew/freinds.

The icons for planes and choppers don't show the crew colour.

I had a jet a few days ago, took out a chopper. Only when he respawned I realised I killed a new crew member :D

I did apologise thru text straight away.

So don't take a crew member killing you seriously, it could be a mistake... Possibly. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

So don't take a crew member killing you seriously, it could be a MISTAKE... Possibly. :pac:

We've heard this excuse so many times proco ya will need to do better than this imho...mistake huh....

DANNY2014 wrote: »
    We've heard this excuse so many times proco ya will need to do better than this imho...mistake huh....

Yes Proco, like that time you wanted to see if you could land your plane on my Titan! :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

All those in favour of having Proco renamed 'Mr Excusey-Pants'..

• Advertisement

Yes Proco, like that time you wanted to see if you could land your plane on my Titan! :rolleyes:

Actually I saw a vid where they landed a small plane on a Titan. So it is possible. Not my fault you don't have the same vision as me for success :pac:

Advertisement