Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

I have just completed my defection from Boards.ie crew and have joined boards crew 2 Xbox.

its been short but fun, fill that free space wisely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

We have some spots coming available on the boards crew.

Please pm me your psn id and rockstar id.

Only accepting ps3 users.

Boards 2 are taking the xbox lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭lkionm

floydmoon1 wrote: »

Why only ps3, there is still Xbox players here who don't want to move

• Registered Users Posts: 29,564 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

This won't turn into a solely ps3 crew but there are members who want to swap crews as they aren't finding people on their own consoles to play with. So when those xbox people voluntarily move off the crew to boards crew 2, spaces will be open for ps3 players from boards 2 to move over. If you are on xbox on Boards 1 and find no issue with the game, then stay put. There are a lot of xbox users who have no issue. I only see small swaps here and there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭kiddums

I just swapped over to BOC2 so my space is now free for someone here.

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    This won't turn into a solely ps3 crew but there are members who want to swap crews as they aren't finding people on their own consoles to play with. So when those xbox people voluntarily move off the crew to boards crew 2, spaces will be open for ps3 players from boards 2 to move over. If you are on xbox on Boards 1 and find no issue with the game, then stay put. There are a lot of xbox users who have no issue. I only see small swaps here and there.

Yeah this is voluntary but some have stated they want more xbox players together so they are moving over to boards 2 crew where they are finding them.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Anybody fancy setting up a crew / 2 crews game up over the weekend? I'd be happy to if there's enough interest. Be good to have a good session with all the boardsies or get a rivalry goin with another irish crew for the craic.

I've had a few games where the server I'm on would have a loada boardsies but eventually thins out after everyone heads on to do missions seperately.

I'm on PS3 anyway so if any one is interested, let me know and we can arrange a time slot or that? I'm sure any of the xbox heads reading might try the same if there's any interest.

Maybe Sunday night might be good.

Just want to welcome our two newest members

You can add them on ps3 if you like

xXPrincessPooXx

Cormo87

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

My spot is now open for someone.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 kenji

Psn: Dc10Kenji

R* Id: Dc10Kenji

Some pics from tonights session.

At one stage I think there was 8 boards guys on an open server all causing havoc

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

floydmoon1 wrote: »

Can you add me ill request an invite there in a while I ave way bettee craic witg ye lads than the acas lads, Edit Requested there psn is brianregan09 and R* is Ragen09 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Onearmedbandit

Moving over from boc 2 crew

Psn: Arsefac31

R*: Emmetb

Invite requested today

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Just left the brds one for boc2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

add me onto Board2 please Xbox benji87FTW I sent a request for an invite the otehr day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Lads, ive left the original boards.ie crew to join the boards 2 crew on xbox so there should be another space for a ps3 user....

Its been emotional:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,449 ✭✭✭pah

willing to jump from boc2, I sent you a pm floyd

edit, invite accepted- so long boc2 you've been good to me

• Registered Users Posts: 3,449 ✭✭✭pah

Not sure who they are.

I have been looking through the crew members and finding a lot of our guys mainly playing for other crews.

They really are just taking up a space of guys that want to play in our crew.

I will be sending a message to all crew members later in regards this but if I don't get any voluntary people leaving should these guys be kicked?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,564 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

hhmmmm grey area really. I'd say check their RP, If it's really low than they are questionable but there are some people like Royal Irish who I think mostly plays with another crew (forgive me if I'm wrong :D) but still has more RP for our crew than most members.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

sheehy83 wrote: »
    hhmmmm grey area really. I'd say check their RP, If it's really low than they are questionable but there are some people like Royal Irish who I think mostly plays with another crew (forgive me if I'm wrong :D) but still has more RP for our crew than most members.

I have nearly 4 million RP for the other crew I play with and 200k RP I think with Boards. That 200k was from just one night playing with boardsies. Must do a few more nights with the boards crew as my active one starting tonight.

I'm doing an 8 day stretch in the bad sport server though, so might not be able to play with any other crew members. I haven't reformed while on my current stretch and I will be re-offending as soon as I get out.

As the black fella in Shawshank Redemption would say, I've been institutionalized.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

I should be on tonight for the boards crew.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Anyone about in a few minutes or online now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

I'm on the BOC2 a, but I 'm keen to defect, as it seems to be getting populated by sh1tboxes, and I'm on PSN.

I'm going to get off BOC2 tonight as there is never anyone online and apply for boards crew.

I'm not massively regular, but I do prefer free-roam carnage and missions to races, and I'm not going to glitch. I'm gonna to it the hard way.
    Thats why I'm hovering around level 13 atm,despite a good few hours of missions and mayhem.

btw based in Oz, so the time zones may be whats screwing me over...

Request will be , PSN, username Jushto

• Registered Users Posts: 579 ✭✭✭keyboard_cat

Can i join my psn is and social club is padraig61091 i just sent a request to join the crew

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭tipperaryboy

Never seem to come across fellow boardsies on xbox very seldom actually - shame they don't automatically match online crew members with each other or am I missing something.
    Send a request anyway:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,574 ✭✭✭falan

Never seem to come across fellow boardsies on xbox very seldom actually - shame they don't automatically match online crew members with each other or am I missing something.
    Send a request anyway:)
    Thats cos this crew is mainly PS3 now. A lot of us Xbox lads have left this crew to join the boards 2 crew. Theres a thread about it in this forum. Theres about 170 of us and always lads on....
    Come join us. Send a request in the thread....:-)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Traitors.

My aim is to be the final Xbox OG in the crew. :P

On a happy note, my internet seems to be fast enough to play online, so I'll be on Friday night all going well and will finally starting earning the crew some XP with my bitchin' skillz...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Glitchin you mean..

Advertisement