Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

We have three more spaces if anyone wants to cruise with us.

This is myself (jjjm2k), nkay1985 and dublee

0_0.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

floydmoon1 wrote: »
    Ok so I created a Shared Google Doc Spreadsheet if anyone wants to help out and put your details in.

I just created a PS3 one

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgFcUnBeGQtIdHAzbjcwQVF2YUhkd18zUlZweUJxMVE&usp=sharing
    Great idea, just updated my own details on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭SweepTheLeg

Added my details to it, Good work taking the time to set up this spreadsheet!

• Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭Beer Assistant

Boc2 crew member looking to transfer over, details added to spread sheet

PSN: GRETTS_40oz

thanks all.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,975 ✭✭✭nkay1985

We have three more spaces if anyone wants to cruise with us.

This is myself (jjjm2k), nkay1985 and dublee

0_0.jpg

It's a pity it's not an action shot. People aren't getting the full weight of my **** gesture.

Good craic tonight but it went a bit insane with around 20k lost on medical bills in the space of around 5 minutes. May actually do a few missions tomorrow evening if any of you are up for it.

Added my details to the Google doc there. Thanks for setting it up jj.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 46 PoolBall

Ignore my post, I mis-understood and thought all the crews where been consolidated. I am happy kicking ass in ACAS :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭eyeball kid

Ok so I created a Shared Google Doc Spreadsheet if anyone wants to help out and put your details in.

I just created a PS3 one

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgFcUnBeGQtIdHAzbjcwQVF2YUhkd18zUlZweUJxMVE&usp=sharing

Just input my details. PSN and R* name is okram_13. Was playing a few games with you last night. Sorry about falling out of the boat :o. I didn't know how to sit down!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,679 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

That google docs is a great idea, everyone should take a minute to add their details.

So I have added two new columns as some of the guys from boards 2 are adding their details.

Also put a comments column if you want to make a note.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgFcUnBeGQtIdHAzbjcwQVF2YUhkd18zUlZweUJxMVE&usp=sharing#gid=0

If you are editing your details would be helpful if you took a minute to add someone elses details

Just click on the people on the rockstar list and if they have a linked account then change details

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie/gtav

Also noticing that some players are also on ACAS crew so I put a message in their thread and asked if they mostly play for ACAS to give up their position for someone wanting to join the boards crew

• Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Also noticing that some players are also on ACAS crew so I put a message in their thread and asked if they mostly play for ACAS to give up their position for someone wanting to join the boards crew

Stay out of my territory :p

But, yeah I'll be resigning from my boards rep position when I'm able to get onto the SC properly later. I'll send sheehy or one of the lieutenants a pm to let them know a spot is open.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 933 ✭✭✭Furp

mind if i add a column for Xbox that way we could use this master list for both platforms and to set up a dedicated XBOX crew.

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Stay out of my territory :p

But, yeah I'll be resigning from my boards rep position when I'm able to get onto the SC properly later. I'll send sheehy or one of the lieutenants a pm to let them know a spot is open.

We need to keep an eye on our friends over there in ACAS

Another great google docs spreadsheet to bookmark.

Created by a lad over on http://www.reddit.com/r/GrandTheftAutoV

Shows the car list on gta online with info and prices

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AlP-Va9xYIY4dDlxR1RVMmFCSnZCbEpvcEJXeHdEanc&rm=full#gid=0

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I'm jumping ship and joining the Boards XBOX Crew so feel free to boot me to free up a space.

if there are no other volunteers i am more than happy to set up an XBOX boards crew, but be aware that I can only be online a couple of times a week.

Unfortunately that happens to us gamers when you get a little older and have kids, and have to share the xbox with them, rather than the other way round.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Furp wrote: »
    if there are no other volunteers i am more than happy to set up an XBOX boards crew, but be aware that I can only be online a couple of times a week.

Unfortunately that happens to us gamers when you get a little older and have kids, and have to share the xbox with them, rather than the other way round.

I feel your pain brother, have a 4 month old who'll sleep through a hurricane, yet it seems even with a headset she wakes from the sound of the xbox hard drive spinning :rolleyes: I've lost count of the amount of times I've had to head off early or leave a good lobby, still you wouldnt swap em for the world :D

Just a reminder lads, anyone coming over from Boards Crew 2, post here that you sent an invite. I am getting invites from all over the world (link must have been put on a few forums. I am just deleting all of them unless you post here with your rockstar name (if it's different than your boards name). If I already deleted you, just send another invite and post here. Looks like a position opened up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

social club KillerShamrock

PSN DrJanItor24

Invite requested

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭Brian_Zeluz

Should be a space for a new member now, no point in me staying since I'm in ACAS. I've removed my name from the google doc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭curryman

Details added to the list

Me and Therapyboy just spent some time to acquire this fine vehicle.It is the only cop vehicle that you can have as a personal one.

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

Me and Therapyboy just spent some time to acquire this fine vehicle.It is the only cop vehicle that you can have as a personal one.

0_0.jpg

Old news got one last week :p mines green. There class yokes :D

So this is what ferrigan has been up to.

how do you get strippers in your apartment?

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

So this is what ferrigan has been up to.

how do you get strippers in your apartment?

0_0.jpg

Ha! That's not even me getting a dance!

Edit - You need to get the like meter up to full in the strip club then they give you their number and you can call them over.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

I've requested an invite to the Boards crew.R* is n-o-cal as is psn.
    (Crew 2 is way too quiet on PS).

• Registered Users Posts: 25 kenji

Crew request
    Psn:Dc10Kenji

:)

Just to announce I have promoted Floydmoon to Crew Commissioner.

I'm not getting a lot of game time so need a hand with the crew. Floydmoon has been very active for the crew and organising members. Plus the odd time I manage to get on, he is always on setting up a game. Floyd, you will have all same admin powers I have so have at it!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie/manage/hierarchy
    Commissioners have the power to manage and administrate all aspects of the
    Crew on behalf of the Leader, including the ability to promote members
    internally or invite new members in.

nocal wrote: »
    I've requested an invite to the Boards crew.R* is n-o-cal as is psn.
    (Crew 2 is way too quiet on PS).

Invite sent but crew is full again. Accept the invite as soon as there is an opening.
    kenji wrote: »
    Crew request
    Psn:Dc10Kenji

What is your rockstar name? I deleted some unknown ones so you may have to send another request.

:)

• Advertisement

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Just to announce I have promoted Floydmoon to Crew Commissioner.

I'm not getting a lot of game time so need a hand with the crew. Floydmoon has been very active for the crew and organising members. Plus the odd time I manage to get on, he is always on setting up a game. Floyd, you will have all same admin powers I have so have at it!

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/boards-ie/manage/hierarchy

It is an honour to accept such a position.:D

Advertisement