Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish citizens caught up in the trouble in Egypt.

Options
124»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 8,331 ✭✭✭Brown Bomber

For the benefit if Wes, Brown Bomber etc

Now where did I state that the MB wanted Sharia on the streets of Europe?

We can clear this up quite quickly. Do all Islamic extremists want to setup an Islamic Caliphate covering Europe? Are the MB Islamic extremists?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭Two Tone from Limehouse

alastair wrote: »
    Your response, in post 69, was entirely directed at a comment about the violent suppression of the supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. Please don't try to backpedal now.

No need for me to back pedal. ... I clearly stated extremist. The original quote stated that whether the father was an extremist or not. , force should not be used.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,307 ✭✭✭✭alastair

No need for me to back pedal. ... I clearly stated extremist. The original quote stated that whether the father was an extremist or not. , force should not be used.

You clearly stated extremist in response to a comment about the Muslim Brotherhood. So you do support murder on the streets of Cairo. Nice. How 'extreme' of you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,226 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Upon closing, this might be a good time to refresh our memories regarding the spirit and intent of the Politics charter:
    Dr Galen wrote: »
    This is a Politics forum, not Liveline.

Certain standards of debate are expected, and will be enforced. Your posts must contribute to debate, not derail it or drag it into mob chanting...

If your posts consists of little more than a statement that some group of people or other are bad people... think long and hard before pressing "submit," because we'll be treating that as trolling from here on in.

No trolling or feeding the trolls (including no excuses for joining a flaming match).

No personal abuse or getting too personal (i.e., challenge the post, not the poster).

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement