Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 Goldee

i woulden't go for nani. But kagawa might provide.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,171 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Goldee wrote: »
    Terry is 6m. So i could get a decent player in for him..

i have a feeling he is going to be a mainstay. it's only a gut feeling, but it's a feeling nonetheless.

if he is, 6m is a snip. an absolute bargain. Chelsea will get more clean sheets than anybody this season IMO, and if you can get anyone from that defence who is a regular, get him in straight after GW3.

if one of those regulars happens to be JT, then he is definitely the must have. he comes up with a few goals a season too; you can pretty much guarantee it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭deisedude

I made my own FPL Help site. I Suppose I'm allowed link it? FPLPundit.Webs.Com
    Probably needs a bit of work. But it can be quiet useful. Any ideas?

Just speaking from my Digital marketing experience here but you should change the colour scheme on your website to white or something a little less sore on the eyes than the blue.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

deisedude wrote: »
    Don't go near Nani or Kagawa!
    i woulden't go for nani. But kagawa might provide.

Nani is going into my team once he is back from injury and match fit. Expecting big things from him this season. Big things..

You heard it here first.

If your buying players. Your buying for the future at the same time. No more than 2 Chelsea / Villa Players. Maybe Bentekke and Oscar and maybe Lukaku but i would only hae maybe 1 from each because they won't be playing GW 3. And your whole squad mighten't play and You will be relying on Your Subs.

• Advertisement

I made my own FPL Help site. I Suppose I'm allowed link it? FPLPundit.Webs.Com
    Probably needs a bit of work. But it can be quiet useful. Any ideas?

I'm going to blunt. Opened, noticed the horrible colour scheme, then noticed the awkward disjointed layout.

Closed it.

deisedude wrote: »
    Just speaking from my Digital marketing experience here but you should change the colour scheme on your website to white or something a little less sore on the eyes than the blue.
    I know but im thinking about that. Used to be orange but then we coulden't read the print. Patterns make text hard to read too.

SlickRic wrote: »
    i have a feeling he is going to be a mainstay. it's only a gut feeling, but it's a feeling nonetheless.

if he is, 6m is a snip. an absolute bargain. Chelsea will get more clean sheets than anybody this season IMO, and if you can get anyone from that defence who is a regular, get him in straight after GW3.

if one of those regulars happens to be JT, then he is definitely the must have. he comes up with a few goals a season too; you can pretty much guarantee it.

I disagree about JT. Yes, Chelsea will have alot of Clean Sheets but Luiz for an extra 0.5m could be worth his set piece record. And of course cahill will be likely to Start And he gets more goals / assists than JT. IMO.

Danger781 wrote: »
    I'm going to blunt. Opened, noticed the horrible colour scheme, then noticed the awkward disjointed layout.

Closed it.

You try making a better Site :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,295 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

I disagree about JT. Yes, Chelsea will have alot of Clean Sheets but Luiz for an extra 0.5m could be worth his set piece record. And of course cahill will be likely to Start And he gets more goals / assists than JT. IMO.

He didn't last year.
    Or the year before that.
    Or the year before that.

• Advertisement

8.5m Selling Fellaini. Whos the best? : Coutinho, Colback, Walcott, Yaya, Paulinho, Nolan or Lampard?

You try making a better Site :D

I don't mean to insult you any means. I'm just being blunt. Just speaking from experience I personally would prefer just be blunt with each other when it comes to web development / programming / web design.

In response to your proposition, I'm studying computer science in college and web development was one of the bigger modules that we completed back in first year, as well as studying usability and accessibility last year. So yes, if you want to be like that about it I could definitely do a better site.

Again, no offence was intended. Blunt constructive criticism.

I'll leave it there as this is not the thread for this discussion. That's what PM is for.

He didn't last year.
    Or the year before that.
    Or the year before that.

He only got good Last Year. And didn't get too many games. Wait for him and give him a chance. We'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭deisedude

Nani is going into my team once he is back from injury and match fit. Expecting big things from him this season. Big things..

You heard it here first.

Nani is either the best or worst player on the pitch. Hugely inconsistent.

Kagawa I do really rate on the other hand but won't be buying him for Fantasy until he starts a few consecutive games

8.5m Selling Fellaini. Whos the best? : Coutinho, Colback, Walcott, Yaya, Paulinho, Nolan or Lampard?

Definately Colback. He's the best.

He only got good Last Year. And didn't get too many games. Wait for him and give him a chance. We'll see.

Terry played 950 mins last year, Cahill played over 2200. And Terry still scored twice the amount of goals as Cahill.

I don't mean to insult you any means. I'm just being blunt. Just speaking from experience I personally would prefer just be blunt with each other when it comes to web development / programming / web design.

In response to your proposition, I'm studying computer science in college and web development was one of the bigger modules that we completed back in first year, as well as studying usability and accessibility last year. So yes, if you want to be like that about it I could definitely do a better site.

Again, no offence was intended. Blunt constructive criticism.

I'll leave it there as this is not the thread for this discussion. That's what PM is for.

I'm aware of your sorrow. Your have wrote an essay about my site there. So obviously it's worth alot of your time. I'll take that as a compliment. Make a better site. You studying computer Science Of course if you tried your best you could. If I tried my best I could make a decent one too. But i'm too busy on here talking about FPL So that's that Buddy :D

Coutinho - Haven't seen much of him yet but from the little I've read / seen of him he looks promising. I intend on keeping him for the season.

Colback - Why would you include a 4.5 in that list? He doesn't even compete with any of the above :confused:

Yaya - Did well last year but risk of rotation. Lots of big names in the city midfield. You could also take Silva / Navas into consideration.

Paulinho - Don't know much about him yet. Pretty sure he will be playing deeper this season for the most part so he could end up being along the same lines as Carrick. Great in reality, but not great in FF. One to keep an eye on.

Nolan - Consistent and reliable. Good for the aul assist and goal here and there. Good value I think. He might not compete with the bigger names in the league but like I said he is consistent and reliable.

Lampard - He's one of mourinhos favourites but at 35 I can't see him playing 90 minutes very often.

Terry played 950 mins last year, Cahill played over 2200. And Terry still scored twice the amount of goals as Cahill.

Maybe because JT Got too many games suspended. Anyways you just shot your own argument. Cahill gets more matches than JT Meaning Cahill Gets more points on a game-to-game basis. Again Cahill is a better Choice.

Jack Colback at 4.5 is a steal IMO. Starts Every game. 2 pts and a chance at more. He is reliable so i might stick him in there. Could fund a RVP. Or something equally as BIG.

• Advertisement

Maybe because JT Got too many games suspended. Anyways you just shot your own argument. Cahill gets more matches than JT Meaning Cahill Gets more points on a game-to-game basis. Again Cahill is a better Choice.

I have neither player! So I don't give a crap who does better! I'm just trying to give some balance.

You're the one with Terry! Why do you have him if you htink Cahill is better?!

I have neither player! So I don't give a crap who does better! I'm just trying to give some balance.

You're the one with Terry! Why do you have him if you htink Cahill is better?!

At the beginning of the season, a regular such as JT Will almost always start, as for Cahill a newly bought player. He could be Subbed for new players.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

What? All 4 games?
    His was injured for 16 games last season. Torn ligament was thought, but wasn't bad. He knee was fcuked though.

Panthro don't come into an arguement and pick it up, I was saying Cahill is better than JT IMO. Maybe he isn't IYO.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,205 ✭✭✭Lucas Hood

Jack Colback is a silly pick , You want a defender who plays in midfield , not a midfielder who plays in defence .

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Paulinho - Don't know much about him yet. Pretty sure he will be playing deeper this season for the most part so he could end up being along the same lines as Carrick. Great in reality, but not great in FF. One to keep an eye on.

I think his role could very much change when Sandro returns. Worth keeping an eye on.

Fwiw, I agree on all your other comments.

Lucas Hood wrote: »
    Jack Colback is a silly pick , You want a defender who plays in midfield , not a midfielder who plays in defence .

it's not about where he plays! he is a mid so if he plays defense so what. he is 4.5m and gets you your 2 pts. and if they get a clean sheet 3 pts.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Panthro don't come into an arguement and pick it up, I was saying Cahill is better than JT IMO. Maybe he isn't IYO.

It's an open forum brah!
    If ye want to argue between yourselves ye could Private Message one another.
    You argued JT was suspended for too many games last season, I was merely correcting you.

Panthro wrote: »
    It's an open forum brah!
    If ye want to argue between yourselves ye could Private Message one another.
    You argued JT was suspended for too many games last season, I was merely correcting you.

i said MAYBE HE WAS SUSPENED. it may be an open poll Brah. But this conversation your not welcome into. Your opinion was correcting a JOKE.

• Advertisement

where is the court. Can somebody please tell me?

Advertisement