Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 2 Transfers.

Options
  • 17-08-2013 11:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭

Most teams will switch one of their Chelsea/Villa players in preparation for GW3.
    I'll swap Terry for Coleman,unless more important transfer develops,freeing up 1M for elsewhere

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Invincible wrote: »
    Most teams will switch one of their Chelsea/Villa players in preparation for GW3.
    I'll swap Terry for Coleman,unless more important transfer develops,freeing up 1M for elsewhere

Rumours that Coleman is injured.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Anyone got any source of the injury?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭qwabercd

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Anyone got any source of the injury?

Physioroom on twitter. Could be bull though. The wording is the exact same as an article from 2011 when he had that injury. Hoping it's a hoax.

It's not like he has a huge teams selected by% it's only 6.5

• Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Coleman IS available.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Mentioned it in another thread, but for each of the next two GWs I plan on moving out a Chelsea player, leaving one (Hazard) on the bench for GW3. Barring disasters elsewhere that demand transfer action, Cech will be out for Mignolet for GW2.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Benteke for Soldado in GW2

Lukaku for Bony GW3

Order for these can change but praying for no injuries

• Registered Users Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭Danger781

Tough decision..

Two of Hazard / Terry / Lukaku need to be out by GW3, and one benched for GW3

Chelsea have Utd GW2 so can't see Terry getting a clean sheet bonus.. Also can't see Lukaku scoring very highly..

Have some work to do..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭unkymo

Cech to Hart done.

Then Weimann to Anelka for GW3.

Danger781 wrote: »
    Tough decision..

Two of Hazard / Terry / Lukaku need to be out by GW3, and one benched for GW3

Chelsea have Utd GW2 so can't see Terry getting a clean sheet bonus.. Also can't see Lukaku scoring very highly..

Have some work to do..

Lukaku got a hat trick against Utd last season coming on as a sub

• Advertisement

Mr Moon wrote: »
    Lukaku got a hat trick against Utd last season coming on as a sub

I could be blinded by my love for United :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

I'm thinking of Begovic or Mignolet judging on the opener of the season. Begovic seems too good to pass up... can see his price rising, especially considering next match is Palace, and the defence should tighten up after match v Liverpool. Begovic kept them in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Big Pussy Bonpensiero

Why would anyone have already made transfers :confused:

Especially when the player they're transferring in hasn't even played. Risky business, unless you're hoping to get in before a price increase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Easing out the Chelsea DGW players

Cech to Mignolet for GW2
    Cole to undecided for GW3 and will use the funds generated to upgrade my third striker for GW4 (currently Rodriguez)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,910 ✭✭✭✭CSF

THFC wrote: »

Especially when the player they're transferring in hasn't even played. Risky business, unless you're hoping to get in before a price increase.
    Except you would be in WELL before any price increase.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭slingerz

Giroud to come in for me depending on whether Arsenal buy another striker hopefully they focus on centre mid/centre half!!

THFC wrote: »

Got caught out doing this a few times last season,patience is key

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

With Gibbs stretchers off and Sagna also taking a knock, I might swap Vlaar out for Jenkinson.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

koscielney or terry out, looking at coleman in. would have had him in from the start if it wasn't for the dgw.
    but i also would have had coutinho in and i escaped that one so swings and roundabouts.

Be hard to sell Benteke now so Lukaka out it is

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Either Kos out or Wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 10,571 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

What's the story with valuations and transfers? Do we sell at the price we bough the player for, or their current value? When do player prices change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭sullanefc

Lukaku out, Wolf in for GW2. Have Hazard and Ivanovic then for GW3 and no game, but would like to keep both for the remainder of the season, so whoever I get rid of, I'll probably be getting back again for GW4. Hmmm... could just bench both but then I'm relying on Mickey T and Ravel Morrisson instead of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

There're are already discrepancies between TotalFPL and FISO on the price changes, needs to be monitored carefully over the coming hours and days

What's the story with valuations and transfers? Do we sell at the price we bough the player for, or their current value? When do player prices change?

For every .2 million price increase, FPL takes .1 of that so if one of your players valued at £5m increases by .4m you will sell him for £5.2m. Player prices will change from tomorrow morning on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

My plan is Oscar out for Nolan - will wait til after Chelsea play though.

jebforever wrote: »
    For every .2 million price increase, FPL takes .1 of that so if one of your players valued at £5m increases by .4m you will sell him for £5.2m. Player prices will change from tomorrow morning on.

Does than mean you could end up having much more than 100? :confused:

Danger781 wrote: »
    Does than mean you could end up having much more than 100? :confused:

Oh yeah of course. Usually by the end of the season a lot of the top player's teams will be valued around £110m.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

jebforever wrote: »

So I can make a transfer now for next week and get the player at his current price?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

JokerD wrote: »
    So I can make a transfer now for next week and get the player at his current price?

Yes.
    That's how you increase the value of your team.

Advertisement