Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

If you're on tonight Jax post here, I'll do some missions with you so you can unlock heaps of guns quickly. My usernames EtcherSketcher so feel free to add me on PS. I've a Mic, I swear at stuff a lot, so don't take it to heart if I'm mean <3

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Proud owner of a small house in Paleto Bay and finally found a Futo.
    That car just loves being sideways, can't wait to modify it.

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

If you're on tonight Jax post here, I'll do some missions with you so you can unlock heaps of guns quickly. My usernames EtcherSketcher so feel free to add me on PS. I've a Mic, I swear at stuff a lot, so don't take it to heart if I'm mean <3

I'll be on tonight. I could use the help on coop jobs.

Got disconnected there, shall call it a night!

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

anyone want to do the armored trucks thing tomorrow afternoon, say 2pm, if its not patched. ps3 user

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

After telling some annoying motormouth in the lobby to "SHADDUPP" three times I got a console freeze before the first job on the playlist. Will try to join again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,583 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Kesh, got a message off you asking to join your chat party for 100$ psn credit. Ready to accept it at any time :pac:

I'm looking forward to getting GTA V on PS4 but I know it's going to split up the online community. Pity the can't do cross console online lobbies!

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Kesh, got a message off you asking to join your chat party for 100$ psn credit. Ready to accept it at any time :pac:

I'm looking forward to getting GTA V on PS4 but I know it's going to split up the online community. Pity the can't do cross console online lobbies!

yeah that was a spam / chain message I stupidly accepted , knew it was crap but wanted to see what "chat" room I'd join. so I just "left chat" .

And i couldn't agree more about the cross console lobbies. I've a couple of friends of mine that have Ps4s and they either sold their Ps3s or don't bother with them anymore.

There should at least be an option across all games in the ps4 menu to select a ps3 format. but I suppose that wouldn't do the sales of ps4s any good.

eg. "ma , Oisin has a ps4 and I've a stupid ps3 I can't play online with him anymore. And now everybody hates me" ..."ok precious we'll get you a ps4 if you just STFU etc etc :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,317 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    yeah that was a spam / chain message I stupidly accepted , knew it was crap but wanted to see what "chat" room I'd join. so I just "left chat"

Yeah yeah yeah, so when do we get our money? We wanna get PAID Kesh! :pac:

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Yeah yeah yeah, so when do we get our money? We wanna get PAID Kesh! :pac:

I'll get paid and you'll have to be happy in the knowledge that I'm reeling it in ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

Jaggy wrote: »
    Good fun chasing bounties in the chopper last night C.M!

Ha I remember that night. Yeah, it was a good laugh alright. Don't think those two fellas at the end did though.
    Were you getting those assassination texts from Lester? Probably too long ago now.

Poor auld Steveo, rip

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Good lord. I was on my lonesome and coop mission were shambles with ransoms. One guy won't do his objective and some other time one guy decides to mess around halfway through the mission. My mic sudden turned on to public somehow. Few seconds all I hear is American kids calling each other gay. Good times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Good lord. I was on my lonesome and coop mission were shambles with ransoms. One guy won't do his objective and some other time one guy decides to mess around halfway through the mission. My mic sudden turned on to public somehow. Few seconds all I hear is American kids calling each other gay. Good times.

Mics turn to public when you are in a race or missions.

Annoying video but there is a new launch glitch

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭stedeb

was on yesterday and shot at etchasketcher and nial after they crashed the big plane sorry i did both came after me for a while sry lads
    will try stay on your good side 😯

stedeb wrote: »
    was on yesterday and shot at etchasketcher and nial after they crashed the big plane sorry i did both came after me for a while sry lads
    will try stay on your good side 😯

:D

We're all friends here, unless someone attacks 1st, then all bets are off :P

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

C.M_jc wrote: »
    Ha I remember that night. Yeah, it was a good laugh alright. Don't think those two fellas at the end did though.
    Were you getting those assassination texts from Lester? Probably too long ago now.

Yeah I get those texts quite a bit, easy money!

Haven't been on for a few days, might give it a spin later.

pT4viEz.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭Veloce

edit

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

There's less than a week left to buy some of the Independence Day content (Liberator monster truck, Sovereign bike, Rifle, Firework Launcher, T-Shirts and masks). Also, the Rocket Launcher and ammo will be available again during some other holidays.

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52285/less-than-one-week-remains-to-get-the-independence-day

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Annoying video but there is a new launch glitch

can you get the 2 spinning awards by doing this?

You know you're doing good in the jet when people are voting to kick you :p

jackrussel wrote: »

I'd say so but I haven't actually tried it yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭Jaggy

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    I'd say so but I haven't actually tried it yet.

I accidentally deleted your friend request last night. What's your PSN name again? ProcoJR without the space?

jackrussel wrote: »

Just get one of the lads to lift your car in a cargobob and drop you from the top of the sky. You'll spin all over the shop and get both awards easily.

Jaggy wrote: »
    I accidentally deleted your friend request last night. What's your PSN name again? ProcoJR without the space?

I think that's it.

The amount of modders/hackers I'm after seeing in the past week is unreal. 99℅ of them are arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

:pac:

aZWq25p_700b.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Anyone know how to get rid of the armour that seems to be stuck to one of my online characters? I checked the Auto Show Armour setting in the Select menu and it's set to off, but alas, the armour won't remove from the character. I don't mind the way my characters randomly go bald after some races as the hair usually appears back in Free Roam, but this armour just won't go away.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement