Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

Works now. Request sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

jaxdasher wrote: »
    Works now. Request sent!

And you should be in the crew now.

Now to figure out how I can join you guys in a session.

Now to figure out how I can join you guys in a session.

Go to pause menu>online>join crew members.

Not always reliable though.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Go to pause menu>online>join crew members.

you helpful bastard you !!! :D

• Advertisement

Oh I still have to complete the tutorial before I can join online. Just waiting now to set up a LTS deathmatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Phobos you broke the game, ps3 froze

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    you helpful bastard you !!! :D

Not really as I've logged off. :D

Easiest way is to add a few crew members as friends on psn.
    Then you can join their sessions directly by going to start menu then to Friends and joining that friends session when you press X on them.

Joining by crew members will put you in a session with any online crew member.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

some silly lemon mid lv 30 boards guy attacked me. Did the right thing and hounded him until he quit the lobby :D

Also, I think Phobos has broken gta, any time I join his sessions it all goes to hell

Now I keep getting failed to find compatible games. I always get kicked off online.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

Changed my apartment for a 6 car garage and sold off 4 cars I never used to get cash for the monster truck. Now my 6x6 is missing from my garage.
    Nothing comes up when I ring the insurance.
    Hard enough to get cash in the game without it loosing 200k cars!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Mc Love wrote: »
    Phobos you broke the game, ps3 froze

The Curse Of The Nineth Race strikes once more. I played a couple of races with your crew after that, but they all left 2 races later.
    some silly lemon mid lv 30 boards guy attacked me. Did the right thing and hounded him until he quit the lobby :D

Also, I think Phobos has broken gta, any time I join his sessions it all goes to hell

Only froze once in Freeroam over the weekend, normally it's playlists that cause the game/ps3 to go t!ts up. A few of us were in a session with hackers yesterday, ferris wheels/giant rocks all over the place. Proco had his jet just randomly explode, as did another fella in a Buzzard. It was around 19.30, did you try to join around then?

sean1141 wrote: »
    Changed my apartment for a 6 car garage and sold off 4 cars I never used to get cash for the monster truck. Now my 6x6 is missing from my garage.
    Nothing comes up when I ring the insurance.
    Hard enough to get cash in the game without it loosing 200k cars!

They are technically not lost. They are in garage spaces 7 to 10 but kinda disappear when you buy a 6car garage.
    But you can only use them in races and not free roam.

If you bought a 10 car garage and replaced the 6 car garage you would get them back.

I have my Elegy in the same situation in my 6car garage. I never use it in free roam anyways , only in races so it suits me better.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

TacoMan wrote: »
    The Curse Of The Nineth Race strikes once more. I played a couple of races with your crew after that, but they all left 2 races later.

Only froze once in Freeroam over the weekend, normally it's playlists that cause the game/ps3 to go t!ts up. A few of us were in a session with hackers yesterday, ferris wheels/giant rocks all over the place. Proco had his jet just randomly explode, as did another fella in a Buzzard. It was around 19.30, did you try to join around then?

The dreaded 9th race indeed - such a pain in the hole that!I think it was because when I joined again, i was stuck on the loading screen. then a few of them dropped due to slipstream and catchup being on

Mc Love wrote: »
    The dreaded 9th race indeed - such a pain in the hole that!I think it was because when I joined again, i was stuck on the loading screen. then a few of them dropped due to slipstream and catchup being on

Another weird one that's been happening is when you try to re-join a playlist after getting frozen, it looks like you have joined, but when the race starts you are on an empty track. You can still hear the others in the race, and they can hear you. Then both parties have to wait until the other completes the race to proceed. Happened me last week, and Hingo yesterday. Hingo seemed to be a race ahead on the list Proco and myself were playing.

Argh! Just froze in freemode. Going to restart and launch that playlist again. Some crazy looking races in this one.

Gonna reboot my internet as well.
    Somethings not right.

Back in a couple mins. I think Bryan might be doing that gta race I made, I kept getting kicked from it.

It's gone again, I don't believe it. Gonna try it one more time.

TacoMan wrote: »
    It's gone again, I don't believe it. Gonna try it one more time.

We are gonna stick with freemode :pac:

Another freeze for me. If ye have started the playlist see if you can invite me to the next race otherwise I'll see ye in freemode.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,088 ✭✭✭sean1141

They are technically not lost. They are in garage spaces 7 to 10 but kinda disappear when you buy a 6car garage.
    But you can only use them in races and not free roam.

If you bought a 10 car garage and replaced the 6 car garage you would get them back.

I have my Elegy in the same situation in my 6car garage. I never use it in free roam anyways , only in races so it suits me better.
    that's some load of crap! Even though I only own 5 other cars and there is a free space in my garage I can't use a car that I bought!

sean1141 wrote: »
    that's some load of crap! Even though I only own 5 other cars and there is a free space in my garage I can't use a car that I bought!

Its because you had a car in slots 7 to 10

If you had rearranged the garage before buying a new one, your cars would be 1 to 6, if ya get me.

I agree its a pain in the arse.

I've been online for over an hour now and I don't think I've actually played for more than 10 minutes so far. :mad:

I simply cannot connect with any races tonight, **** this ****ing game.

elwi4d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I simply cannot connect with any races tonight, **** this ****ing game.

elwi4d.jpg

maybe wait till the ps4 :pac:

maybe wait till the ps4 :pac:

Feck the ps4... I'm gonna get the Mega Drive out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,443 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Feck the ps4... I'm gonna get the Mega Drive out :pac:

Might be single player only!! :D

Froze there again trying to start the playlist. That's me done for the night. Good times in freemode with the bounty hunters, the playlists are a mess.

OK now I'm finally on. Was able to join crew session. Now anyone on with mic show me the ropes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

OK now I'm finally on. Was able to join crew session. Now anyone on with mic show me the ropes?

no ropes only guns N bombs , kill anything that moves in free roam (except crew) unless they're taking the wee wee .

join the crew playlists if you want or can . I suggest you do as its a laugh.
    usually Phobos will invite all crew so keep an eye out.

And if you have a mic use it as it saves confusion.

That's about it... maybe someone else can add more.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement