Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE

1324325326327328330»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,662 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

I like to call him 'Rapey'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Ok I just have to know!! Is it Therapy Boy or The Rapy Boy?

Its Therapy.

He is the crew counselor, if you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Therapy Boy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Its Therapy.

He is the crew counselor, if you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, maybe you can hire Therapy Boy.
    I hear he is very analytical too, a bit of an analrapist.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,297 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Ok I just have to know!! Is it Therapy Boy or The Rapy Boy?
    I like to call him 'Rapey'.
    Its Therapy.

Billy86 wrote: »
    I hear he is very analytical too, a bit of an analrapist.

I'm gonna need therapy after this.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I always read it as The Rapy Boy!

• Advertisement

It's 'Therapy' - sure Rapy isn't a word.

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    It's 'Therapy' - sure Rapy isn't a word.

Thats it cleared up.

In the words of Bill O'Herlihy "we'll leave it there so"

Moving on, any word on what the next update might be?
    Hopefully they'll either do something good for the 1yr anniversary or Halloween.

You're wrong there Bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,477 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'd be shocked if they didn't have big dlc planned for the 1st year anniversay, the official gta forums would have a melt down if they didn't. Just another week to find out anyway. Possibly zombie dlc for halloween (that zombie box in lester's house has to mean something) and then next gen stuff in november.

If one of the TV channels was Youtube it would be so damn awesome! You could use your own login to get the channels you normally have :D

Anway, was thinking of a game kinda like Chicken where you would plaster the front of your car with explosives and drive at each other, see who swerves first or maybe have a car with some explosives on it at different point, someone drives off and everyone else has to try and kill him by shooting the explosives, like laser tag. What do you guys think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Please say a rockstar chief reads this!!!

Actually, just to add to the idea about the laser tag, the guy in the car with the explosives could have a high bounty on them too to make it more interesting.
    Maybe have 3 bombs, one on the back one on each side and go for it. Hi speed chase around Los Santos!!

I think id like to see a system set up for some missions according to your personal stats eg..
    Im more into driving than shooting so I would be classed as a wheelman,
    Someone that just goes around freemode would be a gunman
    Obviously if there was 4 in a mission there would be more of 1 than another but i think it would be a good system

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

djflawless wrote: »
    I think id like to see a system set up for some missions according to your personal stats eg..
    Obviously if there was 4 in a mission there would be more of 1 than another but i think it would be a good system

Hands up for the pilot, I'm rarely out of the whirlybird on gta

keano25 wrote: »
    Hands up for the pilot, I'm rarely out of the whirlybird on gta

Dibs on feltzor!!
    All power no spinnin kiiiiiiiid :P

djflawless wrote: »

That's kinda what heists are supposed to be like :D
    Whenever ever that will be.

That's kinda what heists are supposed to be like :D
    Whenever ever that will be.

Wow, i guess I never thaught about it like that before :D

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Great session tonight with the crew all in the vinewood bus and hitting the airport for some crazy stuff haha hope to come across more nites like that haha boom

That was by far so much fun and I need to get a headset to communicate with you guys!

I took some pics throughout the game, shame you cant do a selfie if your in a car, would have got some great shots!

IrishxAssassin was not happy about me killing him, he sent me a message "get a f**king life"
    I wrote back "Its ok, the game gives you unlimited lives" :D

He asked me was I afraid of him, then he disconnected just when we all came for him :P

• Advertisement

I took some pics throughout the game, shame you cant do a selfie if your in a car, would have got some great shots!

You caught a fair bit of blood splatter in this pic :D
    I'm not sure who that is.

http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/0366/8OLG1hUtFk6ElGvo6a5cIA/0_0.jpg

That's what I was aiming for. Tried to get some action shots like when I was being waterboarded ;)

I made another Deathmatch, made it at N.O.O.S.E Headquarters. Hopefully I will get a chance to get online tomorrow and if anyone is about we can try it out. I'd link it but I'm still "new" :/

I'm off till Wednesday, boo hiss and or urns..

I'll be unemployed by the end of the week so more time to play online :D

I don't know what I've done but somehow I have spawned inside the FIB building. I'm able to go into a few rooms and the elevator but that's it. Elevator doesn't even move.

I was gonna suicide to respawn but decided to go on a mission

I don't know what I've done but somehow I have spawned inside the FIB building. I'm able to go into a few rooms and the elevator but that's it. Elevator doesn't even move.

I was gonna suicide to respawn but decided to go on a mission

*Mission Impossible theme music*

This thread is wasted

1_web.jpg

A link to the future

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement