Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish drug traffickers escape LatinAmerican jail

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Drug smuggling isn't much of a crime in my eyes, it's just a work around more bull**** laws. There was a time when we couldn't eat meat on a Friday for Christ sake.

Ye! I hope this case will encourage more Irish and British young people to try earn big money fast while smuggling. By the way - does anyone know what's the story with Spanish girl catches with some drugs at Dublin Airport some time ago? Few people wanted to start to rise the money for her the same way someone started for "Peru girls"??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

If I want to stay up all night doing coke and reading boards that should be my choice! :mad::mad::mad:
    It's a shame this website doesn't do "sig" lines. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Billy86 wrote: »
    It's a shame this website doesn't do "sig" lines. :(

I think it's an option :)

Advertisement