Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insane EA Humble Bundle

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,656 ✭✭✭C14N

Monotype wrote: »
    I've been playing through a few. I actually didn't own any of them. I was surprised how little I liked the games really - I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth and I appreciate the level of work and detail gone into the games, but the user interfaces in some of the games are shockingly horrendous and they turn me away. Such basic shortfalls take so much away from them. I'm talking mainly about the game menus - they don't come up when you want them to and they're difficult to navigate.
    Thanks for the cheap games EA, but I feel completely discouraged from buying any of your future games.

I can't say I've really found that problem myself with BF3 but I'll see what I think next time I play it. It does seem like an odd complaint though, I mean once you've got all your settings right it just seems like you shouldn't be spending much time looking at menus no matter what.

I found the whole thing with BF3 and the browser utterly perplexing. With almost every single multiplayer game I've played, the lobby and server list was always displayed in-game.

Advertisement