Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Job you ever had...

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭dd972

audman wrote: »
    Nice :)

*sigh, unzips trousers... FAP

Jesus, hope he didn't mean what I thought he did...

Daughter of the owners........Mother and Son... :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭chrissb8

Worked in a bar as a barback. One of the most unthanked jobs in the service industry. Honestly in before most barmen and finished later then them. Expected to maintain 3 bars in a packed bar and the packed nightclub to the side. Moving big bottle bins between a load of drunk people. I actually took pride that I was crap at the job, as it was something I thought was a joke and well beyond the means of doing. People I worked with constantly on edge about something or another. Quick to turn on you. Worst of all I was 19 at the time and didn't have any set of balls to tell them to get stuffed which I would like to think I would do now. Think I would've liked to have walked out of an environment like that at the worst time just to do them in. Also some of the people if not most thought they were up and beyond. Taking a look back I sometimes think it was me who was a bad worker. Then I'm reminded of the fact that I was a kid in one of his first jobs and needed time and a patient environment of people to be able to adjust and give it my all. Instead obviously I got was the latter. No wonder they have a huge labour turn over. The only plus is that I lost a fair amount of weight and will always appreciate and respect the fact of giving someone the time and patience to be able to someone new to a workplace. As you can see I had alot of resentment about the place, still do. At least you always live and learn and take something away eh? guess I got that.

Advertisement