Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards.ie World Manager Application Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Accepted you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Keeffod

Applied for club america

What division are they in? Welcome too our game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What division are they in? Welcome too our game

They're in Division 4 so it's okay! :)

2 applications accepted tonight
    1 for Dynamo - crunchie44 from boards over 100 posts

1 for shaktar - eagle eye from boards with 20,000 posts is accepted.
    Both div 2.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

There's another there from the Leige manager for AC

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    There's another there from the Leige manager for AC

Sorry ?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 colmmcg2410

Hi MrMac84. I'm Liege manager-hoping to move to AC Milan?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Sorry ?

Standard Liege manager posted in the gw thread that he wants to apply for the AC Milan gig.

Ah no hassle!! How long have Milan been free lads? I've been upto my t*ts in work recently so haven't posted here much!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Ah no hassle!! How long have Milan been free lads? I've been upto my t*ts in work recently so haven't posted here much!

Since the Inter 'issue' ... long enough for anyone that wants it to walk in there

Hi MrMac84. I'm Liege manager-hoping to move to AC Milan?

Quit your team. Apply for AC Milan and I'll accept you after you post here and let me know you've applied

Cheers. I've applied now.

Cheers. I've applied now.

You waits till now too apply? On a FRIDAY? When I've finished work for the weekend, and I'm off Monday, AND have a wedding this weekend? Your crazy

Guess AC will have to wait a little while longer for their saviour then!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

I thought a manager needed 50 posts on boards to get a team above division 4?

He only has 6 :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭Comic Book Guy

Mourinho wrote: »

He brought Standard Liege from Div 4 to 3 so he bypasses that rule?

He brought Standard Liege from Div 4 to 3 so he bypasses that rule?

I don't know that's why I'm asking.

Not sure what this has to do with you 'Mourinho'?! I've resigned from Liege based on the promise of AC, so surely it's a done deal. You familiar with the concept of promissory estoppel?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,515 ✭✭✭tupac_healy

Not sure what this has to do with you 'Mourinho'?! I've resigned from Liege based on the promise of AC, so surely it's a done deal. You familiar with the concept of promissory estoppel?

Don't think he was having a dig dude, more clarifying the existing rules.. In the long run he would be doing you a favor because no doubt if something went a miss there would be talk about it later....

Mourinho is a good lad, I think your taking him up all wrong

• Advertisement

Ah here I was asking a question about current rules.

Which I might add was in case you got the job and some lads gave out you shouldn't be there if the rule I'm thinking of was forgotten by Mac.

I suggest you pop down the GP and ask for a little something to help with your paranoia.

Ah here I was asking a question about current rules.

Which I might add was in case you got the job and some lads gave out you shouldn't be there if the rule I'm thinking of was forgotten by Mac.

I suggest you pop down the GP and ask for a little something to help with your paranoia.

Maybe you should have said that in the first place? I'd rather play the game than get involved in back and forth posts. I'll ignore the GP comment. Good luck.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Hey there, applied just there as Palmeiras. Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Axwell wrote: »
    Hey there, applied just there as Palmeiras. Thanks

I've undeleted your post because you were right first day! It is the right thread. :)

Okay, having had a discussion with Mac, we've decided to enact Comic Book Guy's rule which will entitle Colmmcg to the AC Milan job.

Going forward, I propose that incoming managers with less than 50 post can only apply for a job in Division 4. However, should they achieve promotion from that division, they shall be rewarded by being allowed to apply for any vacant position, provided that the position is deemed unwanted (i.e. vacant for more than 24 hours and with no applicants within that time.) Obviously, shout the manager in question reach 50 posts on Boards in the mean time then none of the above restrictions will apply to them.

Wilberto wrote: »
    Okay, having had a discussion with Mac, we've decided to enact Comic Book Guy's rule which will entitle Colmmcg to the AC Milan job.

Going forward, I propose that incoming managers with less than 50 post can only apply for a job in Division 4. However, should they achieve promotion from that division, they shall be rewarded by being allowed to apply for any vacant position, provided that the position is deemed unwanted (i.e. vacant for more than 24 hours and with no applicants within that time.) Obviously, shout the manager in question reach 50 posts on Boards in the mean time then none of the above restrictions will apply to them.

Cool, can that rule be added in the charter/rule book whatever it is please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Is that the Belgian fella signed for Boro in the late 90s? Got shin splints in his first game and never really had a run of it after that?

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

Well lads currently manager of Wolfsburg in div 4 but would fancy a crack at Lyon if this avail!!

thisyear wrote: »
    Well lads currently manager of Wolfsburg in div 4 but would fancy a crack at Lyon if this avail!!

50 posts on here are needed too manager outside division 4 but that shouldn't take too long too amass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭thisyear

50 posts on here are needed too manager outside division 4 but that shouldn't take too long too amass

Sorry Mac but Lyon are div 4.... But not for long :)

Advertisement