Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warframe

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Gonna come on and farm credits and ducats for the night. Few T1 captures and exterminates should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

I still have no drops from ivara,ive only done ten or so runs of the lower level missions to try get first part,really need to get on that. Be good way maybe to try kill two birds with one stone.

Ive been neglecting the void lately,was grinding it a lot and got a bit burned out. Been doing derelict instead just for a change,still need nova chasis so mostly using valkry for survivals. Also been using akkad and draco to get forma on stuff,done a lot of that the last week actually,really like how the vaykor marelock turned out,90% status build with combined and single elemental damage. Was chewing threw the last two corpus sorties with magnetic and toxin.

I do need to get my ducats up for baro though,also selling stuff for plat is killing me a bit in that sense as well.

I just noticed i got all chievs for this on PS4 as well after 389 hrs played,last one was the first week of the 1000 cuts event. Dont think ive ever got all chievs for any game,i also just bought that 3000 plat pack,its €37.50.

Someone please stop me,this game is virtual crack........

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

EoinHef wrote: »
    I still have no drops from ivara,ive only done ten or so runs of the lower level missions to try get first part,really need to get on that. Be good way maybe to try kill two birds with one stone.

Ive been neglecting the void lately,was grinding it a lot and got a bit burned out. Been doing derelict instead just for a change,still need nova chasis so mostly using valkry for survivals. Also been using akkad and draco to get forma on stuff,done a lot of that the last week actually,really like how the vaykor marelock turned out,90% status build with combined and single elemental damage. Was chewing threw the last two corpus sorties with magnetic and toxin.

I do need to get my ducats up for baro though,also selling stuff for plat is killing me a bit in that sense as well.

I just noticed i got all chievs for this on PS4 as well after 389 hrs played,last one was the first week of the 1000 cuts event. Dont think ive ever got all chievs for any game,i also just bought that 3000 plat pack,its €37.50.

Someone please stop me,this game is virtual crack........

Lol, you caved in for that deal? :)

I think I would too, if I had PS+ sub. Without it it works out a lot more expensive. I just hope I will survive until next time on sale. still got 1800plat left.

I wanted to play last night, but did not worked out. :( I will try to play more during the day. Parts for prime loki and rhyno should be ready. I am working next 4 days, so it will be ready for my days off! Woot!

Lol, you caved in for that deal? :)

I think I would too, if I had PS+ sub. Without it it works out a lot more expensive. I just hope I will survive until next time on sale. still got 1800plat left.

I wanted to play last night, but did not worked out. :( I will try to play more during the day. Parts for prime loki and rhyno should be ready. I am working next 4 days, so it will be ready for my days off! Woot!

Aw i caved badly,i had 1350 plat and i still bought it:( Then when i logged in last night and made about 110 plat selling syndicate weapons and mods and random mods/stances etc i thought why the hell did i buy it lol

So i ended up with more plat than i started with last night,i did buy the vectis BP though for a whole 5 plat. Guy asked for 8 and i stuck with 5 even with all that plat,im such a tight b*****d:)

I tried playing during the day, but couldn't. Constant Connection drops. If I managed log in, I could not redeem built items or set items to build and after a while whole thing would disconnect. Were there again ddos attacks?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Well tonight was one of the best trade nights I've ever had. About 500p. Even my friend made roughly 400ish too and she's relatively new to the game in the grand scheme of trading and late-game stuff.

Whole sesh got streamed. Archive here.

Primed Heated Charge and Primed Pistol Ammo Mutation sold like hotcakes even though they're still purchasable from Baro. Easy plat if you know your ducat game.

Recruited a random guy to the clan I started chatting to with from trade. he joined the mumble server right away so went ahead and gifted him the clan emblem cosmetic :P

A few clan members were having connection issues yesterday alright,seemed to be sorted when i was playing last night though,didnt get logged out once.

Baro is pretty disappointing this week for me on console,astral twilight being the only thing he has that i thought i must buy. And only because its not available in regular drop tables so may be useful for trade. So bought 3 of them. I bought the other stance he has and the cosmetic shoulders just because i had ducats and credits saved for his arrival.

The "new" baro layout from PC wont land until after the sands of inaros update,confirmed on the forums by a DE staff member which sucks. Also they apologised for only releasing this info after baro arrived,they obviously knew players wouldnt be happy. This now puts console baro further behind PC baro,seen suggestions of 10 weeks being banded about. The rage in the relay from players was real and hilarious yesterday when he arrived lol

I only managed log in this morning before work and set loki prime and rhino prime to build. I am working till Wensday, so it will be ready for days off. :)
    Kind of sucks I don't have much time to play Warframe. :( Miss those late nighters we have with lads.
    I see how I feel after Sunday work, misses works Monday, so might sneak out to cheat on her with little bit of Warframe. :D

I really really need to work on credits. I have to admit that Eris dark sector defence is handy. 20k after 15 waves. Plus all the crap and leveling stuff. I feel like selfish bastard when doing void runs solo lol. Will use up keys when up with lads.

I only managed log in this morning before work and set loki prime and rhino prime to build. I am working till Wensday, so it will be ready for days off. :)
    Kind of sucks I don't have much time to play Warframe. :( Miss those late nighters we have with lads.
    I see how I feel after Sunday work, misses works Monday, so might sneak out to cheat on her with little bit of Warframe. :D

I really really need to work on credits. I have to admit that Eris dark sector defence is handy. 20k after 15 waves. Plus all the crap and leveling stuff. I feel like selfish bastard when doing void runs solo lol. Will use up keys when up with lads.

Seimini on Ceres will give you 35k after 5 waves. Just do the 5 and leave and repeat. 4 times of that = 100k. I did that a lot when I used to need credits.

Ive been using dark sector defence on pluto for credits,25k after 5 waves. Must try the ceres one .

• Advertisement

Sniff sniff, I feel a traitor in the force. Playing ****y division. :D

So finally managed to play last night after work.

Did my rank 8 in first go this time. It was actually very easy and very short. Thanks ****.
    Tried the missions you recommended for credits and they still pay out only 20k. I kept doing Eris amd got lucky as the group was farming credits too. I got up to 200k, but I need 250k alone to upgrade my syndicate... I hate being a bun.
    Today my Warframe should be ready too. If I am not too destroyed after work I'll pop in again.

That's odd. I'm always getting around 30-36k on Seimini. You have a carrier? The credits dropped by the enemies count a bit towards that. Maybe I've just been lucky? EIther way Seimini is still the default go-to for credit farming. There's always randoms in the node who know to pop out after 5 waves.

Almost @ 2k plat from trading. I'm going for it :D

Finally got the last part for nyx tonight,the chasis. Was just doing a T3 Ext to help some people out,wasnt even thinking of the rewards and it pops for me,ive probably done 20-30 runs before this looking for it lol

Still leavs Nova and Volt to get from void and derelict,that nova systems is killing me,done a good few 40 min ODS lately and still nout. Least i got the chasis the other day:)

Wanna get a group together for ivara farm,figure 3 being the optimum amount so can do them as quick as possible. Gonna have a look at a few different nodes to plan which ones to grind. Thinking gonna mostly stick to grineer,unless the only option is the grineer/archwing ones,dont fancy re running them after a few bad sortie experiences with randoms lol

So Sands of Inaros update hit console today,been awhile waiting on this one to come.
    Also Baro is back a day earlier than usual to allow people to buy the quest from him. He has the new improved layout and offers a lot more stuff than usual. Nice selection this week too,prime reach and bane of grineer,prisma gorgon,a few armour pieces,marks and boosters. Such an improvement on the old layout. Hopefully this means he will have somethimg for everyone from now on.

The update has Inaros frame,Leison melee and Toxcyst secondary from what i understand. I rushed the quest in foundry and im gonna get a start on it tonight. Not sure what it entails so have to see if it can be done in one sitting.

Also this weekend the Shadow Debt Event is happening on console. Theres new mods available on it so definitely worth doing. Personally want to get blood rush,body count,argon scope and maimimg strike,everything after that being a bonus for me!

So get killing those accolytes lads;)

P.S. The update is over 6gb on PS4,the update also brought a upgrade to the lighting in the game.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Gonna give this a go for the first time this weekend. Saw a TB video of him playing it, and it looks like a lot of fun.

Just a quick post to let people know i made a mistake,Shadow Debt is actually the 14-22nd of April and not atarting this weekend as i thought. Registration for it starts this weekend,my bad sorry:(

Got the Ivara BP and Helmet yesterday after a lot of runs!! Stuck to grineer,used asteroid and shipyard tile sets. Little to no magnetic doors. By the time i was doing the high level ones i knew the vault rooms inside out so was getting through them in 4-5 mins.

All in all wasnt a bad grind,didnt force myself to keep doing the spy missions. Just did a few everynight i logged in. Keeping to the same tilesets really helped i think as i was doing them with littlw thouvht at the end. Bout 50-60 runs for all parts in the end.

After all that i didnt even have enough polymer bundle to craft the helmet lol,bout to go MR15 and ive like 10 polymer bundle,how embarassing:(

Finally WAR,only took like 570 hours!

I got 2 War yesterday in one drop :P. What I actually want is broken war so I can sacrafice it to make war because I don't want to sacrafice the current broken war I have with potato and forma on it. Also it's a better weapon than War.

I had 7 gold potatos that I didn't know what to do with but since the Vacuum Within update I've had a reason to make all my crappy sentintels good so I gave it all to them. 2 gold potatos left. Feels nice to finally cull their numbers.

Thats very greedy rob,2 in one drop:)

I used my broken war to craft war,had no forma on it so wasnt so bad! Have the BP for broken war too so a bit of farming on the moon hopefully ill be able to rebuild it.

I dont really use any of the single swords anymore,i like using the Nikana P more. Just prefer how it looks really:)

Actually,just on potatoes,never thought id see the day when i had a back log of them but ive currently got 3 gold and 7 normal potatoes sitting around in my inventory. Considering how desperate i was at times for one or other its crazy to have them just sitting there now:)

Also Carrier P FTW,the rest just disintegrate in high level content ive found,was using Helios for Long Shadow alert,brown bread everytime after 5 mins,potatoed and decent mods on it too.

• Advertisement

Carrier is for ammo inneffecient builds now. Outside of that it's useless since the unviersal vacuum. Are you still on console? I don't think they have the update for that yet. I stopped using Nikana lately. My main melees are Vaykor Sydon (combo vs high lvl grineer), Secura Lecta (credits gain for CQC vs anything low level w/ max primed rage of course), Sancti Magistar (combo vs high level corpus), Tipedo (combo vs high level infested). So they're all largely combo focused now and I use Wukong for em'.

Outside of that I bring Obex for utility. Slide attack ragdoll, knockdown on air-glide bruce lee kick and charge attack to instant riposte. Good for when you're on the move not looking to get too locked down fighting.

Yeah we still havent got the vacum change yet,only just got Titania update recently:(

I took a break for about 2 months from the game,just wasnt anything left that i really wanted to do. In that time though we got vauban,nekros,tigris,dakra,titania and a few other bits im after so it feels fresh again,think the break was a good idea.

I do like the way most of the new systems work as well,although were still grinding missions its nice not to have them be the exact same all the time. When the update first dropped i wasnt sure but the way it works now has grown on me.

Im using the Vaykor Hek and Sancti Tigris a LOT recently,had to put 5 forma on Hek it but it eventually got there!! Orthos + prime reach for low level missions,dual ichors are probably my favourite high level mission weapons,with beserker and prime fury they are hilarious. Also have the usual blood rush body count combo on them. I do like heavy blades too though,been enjoying using the dark split sword lately,using tempo royale to keep it a heavy blade. Then theres always my trusty Nikana to fall back on.

Prime Pressure point is nice but have to say i wish it wasnt needed,rather they changed enemy scaling. It also means ive to forma a load of stuff to fit it in!

It's normal to take long breaks from it. It's needed now more than ever actually since their update ratio and what they actually deliver per update are getting less impressive. They're still focussed on adding more stuff that isn't finished rather than just finishing and fixing many things we needed in the past. For example apparently we will be able to board other player's Lisets as our Operators. Yet Relays have been terrible since forever and it's still impossible to get a group there to party up, hang out, trade and launch missions together at a navigation hub.

Yeah it does feel a bit piece meal at the moment regarding the updates,think the bar has been raised after the likes of the second dream and the way they are trying to incorporate more of a story element. Also seeing the updates then having to wait for them to reach console is a killer.

Ive used my clan dojo for anytime a few of us want to just have a chat and talk about whatever. I found that to be ok.

I use clan chat and a mumble server for chatting and teamwork. We often gift and trade things within the clan and if it's for platinum usually at a clan discount. We, or at least me and and a few others I know, prefer to just want to help each other get what we want rather than try score plat off each other. Our clan leader, me and another frequent player have well into the triple digit platinum so we've gifted things to newer players before.

EoinHef wrote: »
    Yeah it does feel a bit piece meal at the moment regarding the updates,think the bar has been raised after the likes of the second dream and the way they are trying to incorporate more of a story element. Also seeing the updates then having to wait for them to reach console is a killer.

Ive used my clan dojo for anytime a few of us want to just have a chat and talk about whatever. I found that to be ok.

I actually miss our play nights on ps4. Was great crack.
    After moving in with misses I don't play
    Much at night anymore. Plus 10-12h work shifts and 2h spent on driving each day does not help. :(
    For example I am on 6th day of work and working tomorrow too.

I am pretty sure I still got **** loads of platinum. Left after buying saryn package. I still remember that I got flow prime of you m8.

At the moment I am playing a bit of wow when I have time. When bored of that I am pretty sure I will be back to Warframe. A good break from a game is always good.

I actually miss our play nights on ps4. Was great crack.
    After moving in with misses I don't play
    Much at night anymore. Plus 10-12h work shifts and 2h spent on driving each day does not help. :(
    For example I am on 6th day of work and working tomorrow too.

I am pretty sure I still got **** loads of platinum. Left after buying saryn package. I still remember that I got flow prime of you m8.

At the moment I am playing a bit of wow when I have time. When bored of that I am pretty sure I will be back to Warframe. A good break from a game is always good.

Ye mate was good crack,im still an awfully nocturnal! Years of night work has ruined me:( I get it though,your p***y whipped:D

Ha,joking aside ive been there with the whole work thing myself,its a right pain but those bills gotta be paid. Im not playing anywhere near as much of it as i was when we were playing anyway,gave it a nice long break and only really coming back to it now. Theres always a spot in my squad for ye bud if ye get back on anyway.

Halloween stuff is live on PC build.

I keep forgetting about this event being on,must jump on and do it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

How solo friendly is this game these days? I played a while back but quit because to really get ahead of the grind you needed to party up, and i just hate people

Advertisement