Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2

Options
1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Benzino

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Because
    I can't see her just leaving the safety of that place to go back out into the wild....and from what you gather...they seem like really nice people...she gives you 2 big bags of supplies and asks you to try again in a few months
    Well things can go south very quickly, there is no guarantee that that place is actually safe or will remain safe.

I do think they will go with a different character myself for Season 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CiaranW

I know this is a Walking Dead thread.
    But do any of you know if there is a Telltale Games Game of Thrones Spoiler thread out there.
    Can't seem to find one.

Would like to know the different choice options and outcomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,490 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

CiaranW wrote: »
    I know this is a Walking Dead thread.
    But do any of you know if there is a Telltale Games Game of Thrones Spoiler thread out there.
    Can't seem to find one.

Would like to know the different choice options and outcomes.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=87630636

Just use spoiler tags.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I haven't finished season n1 yet.
    But I see the season pass for 2 is on sale.
    If i play season 1 on X-Box and get Season 2 on PS4, is there anything that needs to be carried over (like the way Mass Effect games do it)
    Does Season 2 look for the decisions you made in season 1?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Cormac... wrote: »
    I haven't finished season n1 yet.
    But I see the season pass for 2 is on sale.
    If i play season 1 on X-Box and get Season 2 on PS4, is there anything that needs to be carried over (like the way Mass Effect games do it)
    Does Season 2 look for the decisions you made in season 1?

Better off playing it on the same platform, your choices carry over to season 2 .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Better off playing it on the same platform, your choices carry over to season 2 .

Little matters to be honest , like all the tell tale games the choice is an illusion to a fair degree.

400 days for me and I played it for the second time the other night had zero impact on my game, it's 100% guaranteed
    that bonnie will be the only person to have more than a cameo
    in season 2 and I finished 400 days with
    everyone in agreement to go

real choice would be,
    Lee making it at least as far as season 2 ep 1 and Kenny having multiple paths
    in season 2.

Vertigo started publishing an arc of the fables comics during this week based on TWAU so I will be interested to see what choices they went with :D

Edit: Also for choice to matter they should also have brought
    Lily back in season 2 in some way, and made it possible to have not had Duck and Carley die in season 1 ,

I really hope for next gen they can use the formula they have and go full retail release with a game instead of episodic and have it matter and implement choice fully !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

Just finished walking dead season 2, took it handy and it was only 6 hours of gameplay. Season 1 was 12 hours of gameplay for me, thats a significant difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,490 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Telltale have said Season 3 won't be out until 2016 but hinted that something Walking Dead releated will be out this year. I'm guessing another DLC epiosde to branch seasons especially as people had VERY different endings for season 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Telltale have said Season 3 won't be out until 2016 but hinted that something Walking Dead releated will be out this year. I'm guessing another DLC epiosde to branch seasons especially as people had VERY different endings for season 2.

Hopefully it ties in more with the Season 3 than what the 400days did for season 2.
    I really liked some of the characters in that, but they were non existent for the most part in Season 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Yeah apart from Bonnie, did any of them really come in to it? Bar tiny cameos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Like why did they make me choose on the prison bus, I thought it was going to have such a huge impact that I reviewed my choice, went back and went the other path before continuing, only for it not to have made the slightest bit of difference, because that character was never seen again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

I've just finished Season 1 and 400 Days on the Vita. I'll be playing Season 2 on the PS4. As far as I know there's no way of carrying my choices forward from Vita to PS4? Is that a big deal? Is there a way to make those choices again like in Mass Effect 2?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 960 ✭✭✭Crackle

There's no way to make the choices again, instead the game will presume the choices for you (I might be wrong but I think they'll essentially use the most common choices), but overall it's not a big deal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Pickpocket

Crackle wrote: »
    There's no way to make the choices again, instead the game will presume the choices for you (I might be wrong but I think they'll essentially use the most common choices), but overall it's not a big deal.

Sounds good. Thanks!

Advertisement