Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Walking Dead - Season 2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Good question actually!
    Not really - if you chose to go in the morning, Luke's giving out about having needed to stay to let Rebecca Rest, Kenny getting angry and saying you agreed with him... Likewise if you chose to stay, you just get a scene of them resting up for the night, and pretty much the same scene after with them walking round the field/road, and instead Kenny saying they should have left as soon as possible. --- there's no winning with these people!

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭CiaranW

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Not really - if you chose to go in the morning, Luke's giving out about having needed to stay to let Rebecca Rest, Kenny getting angry and saying you agreed with him... Likewise if you chose to stay, you just get a scene of them resting up for the night, and pretty much the same scene after with them walking round the field/road, and instead Kenny saying they should have left as soon as possible. --- there's no winning with these people!

Spoiler:
    We all know what's going to happen. I didn't give Rebecca the pills mainly because I didn't like her at all.
    So we will probably have to chose between giving the pills to Kenny or Luke after the shootout.
    I also reckon Bonnie/Bonny (I can't remember!) and Mike(who is a likable character) are dead.

I loved Season 2, I think it's on a par with Season 1.
    A lot of memorable scenes like
    the dog and patching yourself up
    in episode 1,
    who to back up in the trailer after guy with the cap shoots Asian dude on the bridge and shootout in the resort
    in episode 2, and many more in 3 and 4 gone by.
    Excellent stuff by Telltale.

CiaranW wrote: »
    Spoiler:
    I also reckon Bonnie/Bonny (I can't remember!) and Mike(who is a likable character) are dead.

I reckon he'll get another hole in the other ear to make him more symmetrical! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭crazydom

Cant wait!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Finished episode 4 on the vita last night, overall I'm really enjoying it. I think it moves along at a faster pace than the first season, not so many "walk around talking to every character to generate the next sequence" parts. I happily
    let Sarah die though, christ she was annoying, at first I felt bad for her and tried to help but after a while it was like nah bitch you're too useless, was she supposed to be autistic? her dad mentions something about her not seeing the world like other people earlier in the game

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Achievements are listed for ep5 on xbox.com so that should mean a release soom.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Finished season 1 last wk and really enjoyed got season 2 for 8.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Teaser trailer for the final episode (no spoilers) #MyClementine

EDIT: Never realised just putting a vine link in actually embeds the vid, handy.

https://vine.co/v/M3LWX1gBPgu

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

That seems early.. I'm assuming it's still about a month away?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭Kerplunk124

that's creepy

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,050 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Is it just 5 episodes in season 2 ya? With 4 already released?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Is it just 5 episodes in season 2 ya? With 4 already released?

I'd imagine so. They always seem to do it in 5's. The first season and the Wolf Among Us were 5 episodes each as well.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Teaser trailer for the final episode (no spoilers) #MyClementine

EDIT: Never realised just putting a vine link in actually embeds the vid, handy.

https://vine.co/v/M3LWX1gBPgu

That's clearly (season 2 spoiler)
    the baby she's carrying in her arms

• Registered Users Posts: 23,116 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I hope they don't kill Clem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

krudler wrote: »
    That's clearly (season 2 spoiler)
    the baby she's carrying in her arms

Is it?
    It looked to me like she's walking with a handgun raised as if she's about to shoot.

Is it?
    It looked to me like she's walking with a handgun raised as if she's about to shoot.

Yeah, it's definitely this - can clearly see it by her head.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

No spoilers if you're up to date, and it confirms what that Vine clip is :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Out next week!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

tok9 wrote: »
    Out next week!

Been waiting for this - can start Ep. 1 soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Wow brilliant trailer, and that scene at the end made just for this trailer..... all the feels. So that's where the hat came from.

Cannot wait for the 27th!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

That trailer is awesome.

Made me think, I would absolutely love a tv series of this game.

maximoose wrote: »

NPkEY1yN5g-1.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭moc moc a moc

maximoose wrote: »

Or even a comic book series!

Or even a comic book series!

Or a tv show based on the comic! they could make that into a game too.

Joking aside though, TWD game is so, so much better than the tv. I hope everyone in the show gets eaten.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,504 ✭✭✭✭Sand

krudler wrote: »
    Joking aside though, TWD game is so, so much better than the tv. I hope everyone in the show gets eaten.

I like the show :(

the poor dog
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Just played through the the second season so far. Really enjoyed it and having played each episode as they came out last season, I think I prefer to wait till they are all out before starting. Now roll on the final episode :)

Sand wrote: »
    I like the show :(

Mehhh, it has it's moments but it's a wasted oppurtunity a lot of time. Every season I say I'm done with it then wind up watching it anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 9,196 ✭✭✭maximoose

Jokers. I meant this game's storyline specifically :pac:

I loved the first 2 seasons of the TV show, but it has been waning a bit over the last few IMO. I'm not quite sure how I feel about where the comic is going yet, but for me Telltale have been winning in terms of story telling for some time now!

• Advertisement

Onto chapter 3 now of season 2,can I delete season 1 off vita? I'm running out of space :o

Advertisement