Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Betting Thread Part III - Insert witty title here

Options
1122123124125126128»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,015 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

total wiped out, less said the better. just glad i didn't go large for anything.

looking at round two right now, sale with their 4 points already might decide to send the seconds over to dublin on saturday night, especially with 6 day turnaround before their home games against premiership rivals saracens on the 22nd.

-24 could be attractive but im going to wait until thursday night to check the weather forecast before putting anything on. Current forecast is for a very settled night.

ulster v racing could be interesting. -1 to ulster currently but they are a team low in confidence and arent looking very well prepared. The spread might move a couple of points towards racing if they name a full strength side. They have an easy enough home game against Oyannaux on the 23rd. That spread might look as silly as the connacht -4.

leinster -29 @9/5

racing -5 @2/1

• Registered Users Posts: 37,517 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

This is my selections.

I give up.....

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭50HX

I feel your pain

Across the 2 competitions last night & today, 12 of the 16 home teams won.

I avoid handicap betting in the early rounds like the plague eg you'd expect leinster to cover the spread against a 2nd string sale team & then they go & only turn up for one half

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,011 ✭✭✭✭Loafing Oaf

For a bit of 6 Nations interest, doing this Sky request-a-bet:

Ireland & France both top 2 finish, Damian Penaud top tryscorer (inc ties) & Thomas Ramos top points scorer (inc ties) @ 11/1

decent start tonight...

Advertisement