Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NCAA Football Season Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭manafana

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Went with your Virginia Tech & LSU tips :D

was wrestling with whether LSU and Missouri might be worth going as star pick but opted against it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Ducks @ Huskies is the pick of the bunch this weekend! And it's on at the friendly time of 9 o'clock Irish time too :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

SantryRed wrote: »
    Ducks @ Huskies is the pick of the bunch this weekend! And it's on at the friendly time of 9 o'clock Irish time too :D

This'll be a nice test for the Duck's. This huskies team pushed Stanford close. It'll be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

What are the best games to watch today lads? I presume Florida (#17) @ LSU (#10) and Oregon (#2) @ Washington (#16)? There's no Premier League on today so I'll get to catch a few games.

Paully D wrote: »
    What are the best games to watch today lads? I presume Florida (#17) @ LSU (#10) and Oregon (#2) @ Washington (#16)? There's no Premier League on today so I'll get to catch a few games.

florida can be quiet boring games with their style of play, pity oregon not on tv for us very few of their games end up on espn anyway.

A&M have Miss St later

• Advertisement

nothing stand out yet but I have only looked at the earlier games more here

missouri v georgia looks good one and could be a shock on hand.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Has anyone been to Stanford Stadium? Looking for advice on tickets, upper or lower level etc.

adrian522 wrote: »
    Has anyone been to Stanford Stadium? Looking for advice on tickets, upper or lower level etc.

go on one of american forums maybe be plenty help on their

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,119 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Thanks, posted in the 49ers fan site, sure I'll get some help from there!!

adrian522 wrote: »
    Thanks, posted in the 49ers fan site, sure I'll get some help from there!!

good idea, enjoy if you get their.

• Advertisement

Thanks, I'll get there alright, going to 2 NFL game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,317 ✭✭✭HigginsJ

Could be big shake up in the standings with Georgia & OU set to lose in the early games

Surely forward progress was stopped before the Ducks got over for that TD?

Michigan my main pick tonight rest has gone pretty damn well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

Any decent streams?

Clemson in a world of trouble (most of it their own making) against BC

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Nice TD by the ducks there

HigginsJ wrote: »
    Clemson in a world of trouble (most of it their own making) against BC

yeah BC now look inept trying to get the game back slowest hurry up offence in football by the looks

Mariota looks extremely promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Looks like a wild year is in store, Georgia burnt by Mizzou and Mack Brown's kept the wolves from the door for another week by winning the Red River rivalry pretty comprehensively.

Auburn dusted Western Carolina 62-3 with a freshman starter at QB because Nick Marshall is still inured and even though those sorts of routs are little more than confidence-building exercises Jeremy Johnson looks like he as a bright future ahead of him at AU. Johnny next.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Stanford look like they could be in a bit of bother here, down a touchdown and Utah are running all over them.

Nick Saban will kill his RB's, 2 lost fumbles in the opening 10 minutes

Paully D wrote: »
    Mariota looks extremely promising.

Ah he's alright. Very good performance by Oregon tonight

my pick miichigan down to wire penn st on the 20 need td for overtime with 50sec on clock and no timeouts

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

Looks like it's going to be a grandstand finish between Penn State and Michigan :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Amazing last drive by Penn State to tie the game up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭skeleton_boy

Stanford in big trouble at Utah

Michigan miss a 52 yard FG to win with seconds left on the clock

We're going to OT

I'm sure I've said it before but college overtime is so much more fun than NFL overtime and actually feels like a tie breaker :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭polaris68

Bad miss by the Penn State kicker - advantage Michigan.

Advertisement