Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac CAO offers 2013..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Edel666

Jayla13 wrote: »
    You are better off sleeping! Time will fly, but sitting on this all night will have you a mess. Plus you should save your energy for your celebration!
    Ya i'm actually getting really tired now i just cleared my press in my room to make me sleepy and listening to Kodaline now which is relaxing enough :)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jayla13

I really wish you the very best :) come on and tell us won't you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭katieg19

Sinny2 wrote: »
    Im still holding out hope for nursing too !! :)

Vet nursing?thats cool :) hopefully there will be offers tomorrow..feel like all the work i put into this year was for nothing!

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Sinny2

katieg19 wrote: »
    Vet nursing?thats cool :) hopefully there will be offers tomorrow..feel like all the work i put into this year was for nothing!

No general and psychiatric :) i feel the exact same thou :/ have to wait and see in a few hours

No general and psychiatric :) i feel the exact same thou :/ have to wait and see in a few hours
    Are ye pulling an all nighter?

• Advertisement

Edel666 wrote: »
    Are ye pulling an all nighter?

Im sleepy but cant sleep lol i have my alarm set just in case i do :p

Yeah, the wait is sickening but sure, things have a habit of working out in the end anyways! No point in looking at the cao at 6am anyway, the site usually crashes then :L

Yeah, the wait is sickening but sure, things have a habit of working out in the end anyways! No point in looking at the cao at 6am anyway, the site usually crashes then :L
    Ya i plan on getting up bit later as i don't want the site to crash anyways i'm going to try and get some sleep. Goodnight Everybody and Good Luck x :)

Ive heard of just 1 person getting into any sort of nursing so far !! Uggh makes me sick thinking about it :/ oh well best of luck! :)

Ive heard of just 1 person getting into any sort of nursing so far !! Uggh makes me sick thinking about it :/ oh well best of luck! :)

yeah, sure we shall see in a couple of hours! best of luck to you too! :) Be grand sure!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38 phil devlin

Edel666 wrote: »
    Maybe depends if i can sleep. Are you? I'm trying to make myself tired now might tidy my room a bit haha :)
    yea I am cant sleep with the excitement like a kid on Christmas morning

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

See u all in 3 hours good luck :) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Ya I'm ****ed anyway, just looked at the CAO points that was uploaded in the Leaving Cert area. Got nothing :( It all went up. Best of luck to ye all. I never have any luck :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 jamieflood

Lamina wrote: »
    Ya I'm ****ed anyway, just looked at the CAO points that was uploaded in the Leaving Cert area. Got nothing :( It all went up. Best of luck to ye all. I never have any luck :(
    can u plzz paste the link here or post it

jamieflood wrote: »
    can u plzz paste the link here or post it

Try this http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057018240/61

Its on that page where someone has posted attachments :)

Try this http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057018240/61

Its on that page where someone has posted attachments :)

hi i cant see it can u plzz tell me the points for dentistry in tcd and ucc and biomedical science in ucc

jamieflood wrote: »
    hi i cant see it can u plzz tell me the points for dentistry in tcd and ucc and biomedical science in ucc

Have you got the codes? And then i can check

Dental science in trinity is 585. UCC is the only one missing :p

Well I nearly have double the points I need for the course I want so does that mean I am guaranteed the course?

• Advertisement

Well I nearly have double the points I need for the course I want so does that mean I am guaranteed the course?

Go by the above attachments and if yu have above the points quoted your in! :) thats unless yu are competing against fetac students and not leaving certs

thans for the help disspaointed that dent dropped in points since last year lol

Go by the above attachments and if yu have above the points quoted your in! :) thats unless yu are competing against fetac students and not leaving certs

Yeah I am definitely competing against leaving certificate students and I have 385 points.

The course I choose was 200 points this year so once I get verification I am off to bed.

Yeah I am definitely competing against leaving certificate students and I have 385 points.

The course I choose was 200 points this year so once I get verification I am off to bed.

Awh congrats so :D

Awh congrats so :D

Sorry I meant to say, I am waiting for verification at six then I am off to bed. I am wrecked and had a few beers so barely staying awake. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 38 phil devlin

not long now

I feel like throwing up... EEP

I feel like throwing up... EEP

Did you manage to get asleep?

Did you manage to get asleep?

Em from 3:30 until 10 minutes ago so no... not particularly... I think i need a bathroom pitstop before 6am comes... x

• Advertisement

Ahhhhh 3 minutes to go :p then the whole site will probably crash and take ages to get back on :p

Advertisement