Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac CAO offers 2013..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Sinny2

Edel666 wrote: »
    Every night during the summer I was so nervous about this don't know how i'll be tonight. :)

we will all be fine in a few hours :D heres to hoping :p

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Edel666

Sinny2 wrote: »
    we will all be fine in a few hours :D heres to hoping :p
    Ya hopefully :)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 phil devlin

Anyone else pulling an all nighter

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

I'll probably sleep from 2 to 5? x

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭katieg19

Not long now... heres hoping everyobe gets an offer they want! Bricking it now, not able to sleep with the nerves...so probably pulling an all nighter while not wanting to! ha!

• Advertisement

Maybe depends if i can sleep. Are you? I'm trying to make myself tired now might tidy my room a bit haha :)

Maybe depends if i can sleep. Are you? I'm trying to make myself tired now might tidy my room a bit haha :)
    I'm cleaning my room too! haha! Watching a bit of 'community' as well so hopefully I might just fall asleep!

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭jeddie20

i tried to sleep for a while, then i thought id watch breaking bad, and realised its not on for hours yet :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

jeddie20 wrote: »
    i tried to sleep for a while, then i thought id watch breaking bad, and realised its not on for hours yet :pac:

2 and a half hours im tempted myself haha

I've to dry my hair yet the hairdryer might make me sleepy haaha

• Advertisement

I've to dry my hair yet the hairdryer might make me sleepy haaha
    Ok that didn't work still not sleepy haha

Just over 4 hrs getting sleep thou time to set the alarm :p

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Jayla13

It is a tough wait! I am very very lucky as I got offered two places already and I've already chosen which I want. But I am curious to see if I get any other offers. You should all be very excited! My face when I opened my emailed to see I got my first choice was beaming! I actually welled up a little as I really worked hard to get there. Best of luck everyone!

What did you apply for? :)

Getting bit tired now chilling listening to spotify haha tidying my wardrobe :P

katieg19 wrote: »
    What did you apply for? :)
    Me?

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

Jayla13 wrote: »
    It is a tough wait! I am very very lucky as I got offered two places already and I've already chosen which I want. But I am curious to see if I get any other offers. You should all be very excited! My face when I opened my emailed to see I got my first choice was beaming! I actually welled up a little as I really worked hard to get there. Best of luck everyone!

So agree with what u say I've been so lucky to get offered my first choice lvl 8. I think I'd be on the beer if I was waiting today

Sean1975 wrote: »
    So agree with what u say I've been so lucky to get offered my first choice lvl 8. I think I'd be on the beer if I was waiting today
    What did you apply for?

Me?

I did mean Jayla13 but what did you apply for? :) 4 hours to go now haha..still not one bit tired :L

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

What did you apply for?

Batchelor with honours in civil engineering in Carlow IT

• Advertisement

I have accepted visual communications in DIT which was my 1st choice, also offered my 3rd choice in IT Tallaght for creative digital media. Just curious to see if I get offered Vis comm in IADT. You?

I did mean Jayla13 but what did you apply for? :) 4 hours to go now haha..still not one bit tired :L
    Oh right sorry Early Childhood Education Lvl 8 :)

Sean1975 wrote: »

Oh I drank! A lot! I think saying up all night is worse though, I'd rather sleep it out! Get a surprise when i wake . I really feel for all these people having to wait all night, it will be worth it though :) great feeling

Sounds good :) did you do a FETAC or are you going on your LC points, try not to worry so much :)

Oh thats cool :) I applied for Veterinary nursing!

Sounds good :) did you do a FETAC or are you going on your LC points, try not to worry so much :)
    I done FETAC so i'm using them i have other FETAC courses done to and the results submitted along with my LC results haha :)

That sounds love I love animals myself :)

Oh I drank! A lot! I think saying up all night is worse though, I'd rather sleep it out! Get a surprise when i wake . I really feel for all these people having to wait all night, it will be worth it though :) great feeling
    Think i'll be going to sleep soon feeling rather tired now :) Likewise i'd like to wake up to a supprise :)

Im still holding out hope for nursing too !! :)

• Advertisement

You are better off sleeping! Time will fly, but sitting on this all night will have you a mess. Plus you should save your energy for your celebration!

Advertisement