Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

topless sunbathing

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

weirdos in the sand dunes, yup that's the problem with nude beaches, sick perverts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

We cant have nude beaches becuase we only get sun sometimes. And by the time we get it again no-one will remember where the nude beaches are.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

regress wrote: »
    You are a boring conservative old fart. Nine years olds don't necessarily see female breasts as sexual or be traumatized by the sight of them.

Sound like you have issues with the sight of women's bodies. Don't pass on your hang ups to your son.

I don't get it? Or did you not read the OP correctly? :confused:

I remember going on my first "Sun" holiday with a friends family when we were 11-12. All excited we may see boobs... :p
    After an hour of pointing them out to each other, we got bored and wandered back to the swimming pool/games area.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

A lot of sniping back and forth in this thread.
    :cool: It's tits for tat

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

It's time society stopped sexualising breasticles.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

your on Liveline, lets talk to Joe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,612 ✭✭✭Lelantos

We cant have nude beaches becuase we only get sun sometimes. And by the time we get it again no-one will remember where the nude beaches are.

There are a few nude beaches in Ireland, Trawalua in Sligo often gets mentioned amongst the best in the world

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

Were they perky ones or saggy ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

johnayo wrote: »
    your on Liveline, lets talk to Joe.

....dey were hangin out joe.....with no shame joe.....like it was natural joe.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Think I have the seen two topless woman sunbathing so far however I'm not actually sure that they were women or just fat men.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Pictures or GTFO

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,089 ✭✭✭keelanj69

I for one think.this is a disgrace. I will personally travel to these beaches to tell each and every bare breasted woman that they are a distraction.

Consider it my gift to you, Ireland. Boob Police, boobs up where I can see them!

• Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭cassid

I have 3 boys, breastfeed them all- the eldest is 9, breasts are not a big deal in our house, at the moment they see them as a means of feeding a younger sibling. The human body is nothing to be ashamed about and you should teach your 9 year old that. I would not have any issue with women going topless or "exposing" my children to it. It's harder to explain to a 4 year old who asks too loudly was that man over there has boobies- trust me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Dietsquirt

Gatling wrote: »
    What's wrong with been topless on a beach ,there only breasts
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭MurdyWurdy

Hmm, I sunbathe topless when on holidays but have never done it here. I'm breastfeeding at the moment and am very discreet - everything is covered up with a big blanket (horrible for both me and baby in this heat). If topless sunbathing is acceptable (and I'm all for it) would there be outrage if I were sunbathing topless and started feeding? I bet there would be!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Very silly ladies.
    Don't they realise in this weather they should keep their hats on.

Sunstroke is nothing to be sniggered at.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,028 ✭✭✭✭--LOS--

kiffer wrote: »
    Worst thing about topless sunbathing is that it means no tan lines...
    Nice clean clear tan lines...

what is it with liking tan lines on a girl? I think it looks horrible but there seems to be a lot of people who do like them, what's the appeal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Don't see a problem with naked people, male or female, on the beach at all tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Don't see a problem with naked people, male or female, on the beach at all tbh!

... You'll change your mind when you see The Dail day at the beach photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

What's the big deal about breasts anyway? It's just a body part that society chose to cover up and make sacred. If knee caps were covered up, it would be the same thing.

Breasts are just another part of the body.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,819 ✭✭✭Odelay

What's the big deal about breasts anyway? It's just a body part that society chose to cover up and make sacred. If knee caps were covered up, it would be the same thing.

When is the last time you fondled a pair of knee caps?:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

I've been wearing little other than socks and a hat the last two weeks at home (and in the garden). I've been good inso far as my garden is mostly not overlooked but there are a few areas if my neighbours strained themselves might catch a liberated nipple, but it's too hot, I don't care if they're offended, I'm never wearing a bra again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

regress wrote: »
    You are a boring conservative old fart. Nine years olds don't necessarily see female breasts as sexual or be traumatized by the sight of them.

Sound like you have issues with the sight of women's bodies. Don't pass on your hang ups to your son.

i just re read this post and it made me laugh,you were the only one that made a sexual connection between me kid and his mate having a laugh lookin at women's tits,THEY ARE NINE! heaven knows what you were looking at 9,i know what i was(women's tits)but it would seem you're the one with the sexual hangup,that you can't seem to shake off,your username is apt.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭stretchdoe

took a good stroll up gormanstown beach today,my 9year old son and his mate in tow and i counted 11 topless women in the two mile stretch we walked. The lads had a great laugh of course,being 9year old boys and that,but it got me thinking.Im sure there were plenty of parents today that didn't want their own kids seeing that,so is it time local councils took the European approach and designated topless/naked sections on our beaches?because plenty are already stripping off regardless,and probably offending some people.On the European beaches with nude sections it kind of polices itself,so it wouldn't cost anything.

Bet you knocked one out when you got home.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,080 ✭✭✭✭Big Nasty

efb wrote: »
    You cannot be serious.

That ball was on the line! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,221 ✭✭✭NuckingFacker

stretchdoe wrote: »
    Bet you knocked one out when you got home.
    A topless woman or a 9 year old? Can't see the Op being violent towards either. He seems a nice lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

took a good stroll up gormanstown beach today,my 9year old son and his mate in tow and i counted 11 topless women in the two mile stretch we walked.

You monster!!
    Why would you make your kid walk two miles?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭kiffer

--LOS-- wrote: »
    what is it with liking tan lines on a girl? I think it looks horrible but there seems to be a lot of people who do like them, what's the appeal?

Personal tastes differ... that's the long and the short of it I guess.
    Maybe there's some deeper psychology reason but I just like the contrast between tanned skin and untanned skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭johnayo

If only I had a nipple on my kneecap I'd be worth a fortune.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,148 ✭✭✭PizzamanIRL

Odelay wrote: »
    When is the last time you fondled a pair of knee caps?:pac:

I'm making an example.

...few hours ago.

Advertisement