Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible neighbours

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Merch wrote: »
    hang on, you saw this and did nothing? you should have dragged him back in, made him drop out the top window, tell the Gardai looks like someone jumped/fell out your window when you startled them mid robbery, the poor souls have nothing, I blame the parents Gard.
    You could persuade them with a clout of a 2x4, its always handy to have a bit of ongoing DIY, explains all the tools and wood I have laying around.

Id recommend getting a carpenter to half finish a cabinet that you can leave around if thats your chosen defense, Merch. Could save you in the dog house!

I defiantly cant go to noise war with them did ya not read the mammy pays rent part. The lowlifes have no interest in work or education they wont even walk the bloody dog, i have to be up early they don't they would win that game.

Seriously the council need to take anti social behaviour more seriously and put them all in that last remaining tower in ballymun to feed off each other instead of decent people like me

Are you upwind of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

Are you upwind of them?

There house is attached to mine side to side, I sound proofed me bedroom took two inches off me dam room and can still here the geezers playing games all night

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭An Riabhach

Downstairs from my apartment are a shower of pig-ignorant loudmouthed foreign nationals who can't talk without shouting,who can be heard even when they talk on the phone,who are always making pounding noises and slamming and banging their doors,and who always make a racket when going up and down the stairs.And all this is both day and night.I've already made complaints about them before,but I may as well have been talkin to the walls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

I defiantly cant go to noise war with them did ya not read the mammy pays rent part. The lowlifes have no interest in work or education they wont even walk the bloody dog, i have to be up early they don't they would win that game.

Seriously the council need to take anti social behaviour more seriously and put them all in that last remaining tower in ballymun to feed off each other instead of decent people like me

Read post 30 again
    I updated/edited it
    Psy op, op
    Loud noise, fcuk that
    Deafen and madden them with ultrasound and white noise

Id recommend getting a carpenter to half finish a cabinet that you can leave around if thats your chosen defense, Merch. Could save you in the dog house!

I'll have to make up some punji with that too, i mean my carpenter left these laying around, dont know what they are for?

• Advertisement

There house is attached to mine side to side, I sound proofed me bedroom took two inches off me dam room and can still here the geezers playing games all night

By god the hammer action drill would be out in a shot! Id have a hundred pictures to hang:D.
    But a noise fight isnt an option. Im afraid not much else is either.... Sleeping gas through a small hole? Otherwise Id fall in with Merch in this case, he seems to have the more clever aspects sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

At least your neighbours are not marching in parades singing racist bigoted songs and throwing petrol bombs at you, eh? :D

Seasan wrote: »
    Downstairs from my apartment are a shower of pig-ignorant loudmouthed foreign nationals who can't talk without shouting,who can be heard even when they talk on the phone,who are always making pounding noises and slamming and banging their doors,and who always make a racket when going up and down the stairs.And all this is both day and night.I've already made complaints about them before,but I may as well have been talkin to the walls.

Pipe in high dB ultrasound, infrasound
    apparently it causes awe and fear in people, (wiki says so)
    Combine that with some research on their local customs and a suitable costume on a suitable date, they will be running out of the place screaming or skidding out on their own syhite (infrasound has odd effects), but it will be the last you hear/smell of them.

Leave blood scrawled signs around their apartment door like, "Im coming to get you" and "I know what you did last summer" few corn dolls and a bonfire wicker man and some copies of the Blair witch.

Think outside the box. none of this crank up the volume

[-0-] wrote: »
    At least your neighbours are not marching in parades singing racist bigoted songs and throwing petrol bombs at you, eh? :D

thats what Im saying, dress up, taunt them, bonfire wicker man
    oh ****
    :eek:

become so mad, no one wants to cross you :)

Never smile, always look like if someone so much as farted, that would set you off, like thermonuclear and they will be caught in the epicentre

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Any of that carry on with neighbours will bring on the BlowFish formula :D

http://shofu.pref.ishikawa.jp/shofu/dokunuki_e/about_globefish/poison/

Certain witch-doctors use this in a blow-dart. Should solve this anti-social behaviour i'm sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Evolution1

Oh god I hate my next door neighbour.
    Just had them pass stupid druken remarks up at my window an hour ago .
    The Two of them need to grow up . Funnily enough there in their 30's/40's

I suggest strike while the iron and weather are hot, the windows will be open for a while yet

you need to get the ninja costume on, shimmy up the jax pipe, all you need is a blowgun, and the spine of the blowfish tipped in the poison of the blowfish, tie a thread to one end so when you get them, you can extract the evidence, that or buy a load of "yokes" and leave them either laying around or mix them into a nice present.

I know not where to obtain any of the above, (thats my story and Im sticking to it)but its a nice thought

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

My neighbour has at least two small kids. They now gave them drums. Before that the shouting and screaming at the kids was bad enough. Now they each have a toy snare that they cant seem to hit with any sort of rhythm. Not just that but I think the father is some sort of mechanic working out of his garden, in a suburb housing estate. Oh, and they like to throw on the radio pumping at all hours. Please either send help or kill me now.

In all honesty, feel bad for the littlest one - heard his father shout "I dont want to hear any of your **** now", the kid is about 2.

miralize wrote: »
    My neighbour has at least two small kids. They now gave them drums. Before that the shouting and screaming at the kids was bad enough. Now they each have a toy snare that they cant seem to hit with any sort of rhythm. Not just that but I think the father is some sort of mechanic working out of his garden, in a suburb housing estate. Oh, and they like to throw on the radio pumping at all hours. Please either send help or kill me now.

In all honesty, feel bad for the littlest one - heard his father shout "I dont want to hear any of your **** now", the kid is about 2.

accidents happen booowha hahaha
    cars fall off jacks, petrol tanks explode
    get some murder mystery books to find out what to do, then watch all CSI?NCIS episodes to find out how to get away with it,
    top tip, dont discuss this online or it might be your undoing

• Registered Users Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

accidents happen booowha hahaha
    cars fall off jacks, petrol tanks explode
    get some murder mystery books to find out what to do, then watch all CSI?NCIS episodes to find out how to get away with it,
    top tip, dont discuss this online or it might be your undoing

:confused::confused::confused:

You discussed this...

:confused::confused::confused:

You discussed this...

Discussed what?

stage 2, eliminate witnesses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

I'll send you something much better.

Put on the earphones at a reasonable volume and relax on a comfortable surface and relax into nature.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

LizT wrote: »
    That's good. It means no one can hear you scream :)

Are you my neighbour by any chance? I've heard some really muffled screams lately and starting to get a bit suspicious......

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

hang on, you saw this and did nothing? you should have dragged him back in, made him drop out the top window, tell the Gardai looks like someone jumped/fell out your window when you startled them mid robbery, the poor souls have nothing, I blame the parents Gard.
    You could persuade them with a clout of a 2x4, its always handy to have a bit of ongoing DIY, explains all the tools and wood I have laying around.

Its that or be the mad dog everyone thinks is too mad to deal with and hence not worth the trouble as any victory over you, they know your zeal and rationale are out the window, be imaginative, be creative, think of syhite they couldnt possibly conceive

Loud noise, fcuk that, when you leave the house play on repeat white noise, or ultrasound the shyit out of them (maybe even literally), go deaf and mad without even hearing what came for them, think psy op, op

25 weeks pregnant at the time, I dropped my shopping, ran back out the front door and into the side garden but he'd already jumped the wall.
    I have a lab and only for the fact I'd brought her with me and she was being an eejit getting in my way in the hall, I was talking to her and making noise before I opened the door so probably would have come face to face with him if not for her

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Aurelia Cotta

Mine race around on a motor bike at all hours blasting rap music with the bass up so high it shakes the house.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mine race around on a motor bike at all hours blasting rap music with the bass up so high it shakes the house.

You could be out sweeping your driveway, and the brush falls & ends up going between the spokes of the bike.

terrible accident ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Ruudi_Mentari

There is a cork fella and English woman next to me

it is a sign of progress, and peace. and variety and multi-culturlizms

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Nimrod 7 wrote: »
    I've been living here for 6 years and I've had like 5 next door neighbours over that period, only remember one of them, didn't even know the name of the rest.

What do you mean you've had them? Do their other half know about this?
    And you only remember one of them? How many notches do you have on the bedpost?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I don't think Nimrod was referring to having sex with anyone, I think they were talking about people moving in next to them and then moving away. So maybe Nimrod is the problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

I live in an apartment block, one couple are always fighting and the screams tend to echo around the courtyard. Never realised how much 'social housing' and 'rent allowance' makes such a difference to the area.

Maybe the guy is just springing surprise buttsex on his partner though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

A guy on my dad's street tried to strangle my dad over a parking space. A parking space, for crying out loud.

It's become a battle ground over the last few years since some resident's kids moved out and new families moving in. When kids come home to visit they, obviously, have to park, and a lot of the new residents have two cars which means that spaces are at a premium. Some people started putting cones out until the council came and took them away. One pathetic sap sits looking out his front window so he can swoop in and move his car to in front of his house.

gramar wrote: »
    What do you mean you've had them? Do their other half know about this?
    And you only remember one of them? How many notches do you have on the bedpost?
    I don't think Nimrod was referring to having sex with anyone, I think they were talking about people moving in next to them and then moving away. So maybe Nimrod is the problem.

they mean have them with some fava beans and a nice chinati
    thats why they keep getting new neighbours, landlord cant understand where all his tenants are going, but everyone is well fed in the locality, who knew soylent green tasted so good.

Yes, moved away is a good cover, I mean thats what happened, they just moved, I assume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Are you saying he's bad in bed?

gramar wrote: »
    Are you saying he's bad in bed?
    only if they were thoroughly deep fried and you dont like crumbs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

kylith wrote: »
    A guy on my dad's street tried to strangle my dad over a parking space. A parking space, for crying out loud.

It's become a battle ground over the last few years since some resident's kids moved out and new families moving in. When kids come home to visit they, obviously, have to park, and a lot of the new residents have two cars which means that spaces are at a premium. Some people started putting cones out until the council came and took them away. One pathetic sap sits looking out his front window so he can swoop in and move his car to in front of his house.

Can kinda empathise with this. People get genuinely mental about parking. I have a neighbour who bought a sh(t car just so she could park it in a space she was trying to claim for herself. It sat there for a year and a half without moving. Then she sold it and got a trailer instead, which is now in the same spot. Because she's a witch. I know loads of people who deliberately park outside other people's houses to try and annoy them (because like the guy you're talking about, they feel outside their house is 'their' parking space). My road is tiny and was okay for parking back in the one car family days. Now it's 3 car families and there are nearly knives drawn outside over the parking. It is a genuine curse though when you can't even get in or out for all the double parking and cars dumped everywhere.

Advertisement