Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible neighbours

Options
  • 16-07-2013 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Anyone wanna exchange terrible neighbour experiences it may perhaps make me feel little better by let me hear someones worse existing neighbours than the idiots that live next to me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭19543261

No, you first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

I dont have any neighbours. Its great.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Neighbours?

There's a lad who lives 12 fields over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭BNMC

More of a Home & Away man myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭circadian

I throw birdseeds onto my next door driveway.

Always washin the car, rare boy.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

In my neighbourhood we do this thing where we all pretend nobody else exist, it's great! I see them all going into their houses or outside getting into their car but that's it.

I've been living here for 6 years and I've had like 5 next door neighbours over that period, only remember one of them, didn't even know the name of the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,299 ✭✭✭✭The Backwards Man

My neighbours think I'm in weird :(

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Neeeeighbouuuurs
    Everybody needs good neighbourrrrs
    Little help and understaaaanding
    La la la la la la neeereighbourrrrrssss

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Keith wrote: »
    I dont have any neighbours. Its great.

That's good. It means no one can hear you scream :)

• Registered Users Posts: 779 ✭✭✭jaxdasher

throw salt on their garden.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

LizT wrote: »

Jesus, what do you be at!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

That's the creepiest thing I've ever heard :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Keith wrote: »
    Jesus, what do you be at!
    Sauve wrote: »
    That's the creepiest thing I've ever heard :eek:

Eh. I was clearly joking

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Merch

Anyone wanna exchange terrible neighbour experiences it may perhaps make me feel little better by let me hear someones worse existing neighbours than the idiots that live next to me

whats up with your neighbours first?
    parking, noise, scum?

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭danish pasterys

I have an inbred looking shower of neighbours that get mammy to pay the rent while all the lads have party's all the time and play fecking video games all night long an chant along with it (i know fifa can make you angry but jeez hes gna give himself a stroke)

The mother looks like a smack head and frightens me sometimes with her whichy look and voice, they also took a stray dog an leave him out the back he goes bizerk with isolation, makes me sad.

The kids run amuck 24/7 cause the mother is not a being a mother. I do have to strain myself from kicking ass! They also throw all there rubbish over the back wall which attracts rats!

There basically brain dead i feel so sorry for the younger kids. You gota blame the parents

• Registered Users Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭Renegade Mechanic

Eh. I was clearly joking

>.>
    <.<
    >.>

Just when I thought the lawnmower fail would make for todays best laugh, Overly attached moderator shows up with that nightmare fuel!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

My next door neighbours son and his little scumbag friends tried to break into my house on a Saturday afternoon while I went to the shop.
    I came home and saw him drop out the window. He's only 16 so the guards did nothing and now I get to look at them hanging round the neighbours house every day!

Ill consider any decent pranks anyone can think of to cowardly provoke these swines next door to me

A mate told me to buy a pizza get someone to deliver it pretend its wrong house and say "sure take it its on the house" right after i drench it in laxative mwahahahah i was thinking more on the lines of poison tho. (Jk)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

An ex neighborvof mine spraypainted her own gable wall get out bitch

Mrs W wrote: »
    My next door neighbours son and his little scumbag friends tried to break into my house on a Saturday afternoon while I went to the shop.
    I came home and saw him drop out the window. He's only 16 so the guards did nothing and now I get to look at them hanging round the neighbours house every day!

The gards dont wanna know neighbour feuds, until someone is bloody stabbed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Mrs W

It's not a neighbour feud, he got into my house to see what he could steal.
    I've only spoken to them a few times before it

Make sure you securely lock up when you leave the house and if it continues, invest in a cctv camera

Ill consider any decent pranks anyone can think of to cowardly provoke these swines next door to me

A mate told me to buy a pizza get someone to deliver it pretend its wrong house and say "sure take it its on the house" right after i drench it in laxative mwahahahah i was thinking more on the lines of poison tho. (Jk)

Fight fire with water mate. Get the loudest hifi system you can afford, the best ear protection and do some Rick rolling :cool:

I have an inbred looking shower of neighbours that get mammy to pay the rent while all the lads have party's all the time and play fecking video games all night long an chant along with it (i know fifa can make you angry but jeez hes gna give himself a stroke)

The mother looks like a smack head and frightens me sometimes with her whichy look and voice, they also took a stray dog an leave him out the back he goes bizerk with isolation, makes me sad.

The kids run amuck 24/7 cause the mother is not a being a mother. I do have to strain myself from kicking ass! They also throw all there rubbish over the back wall which attracts rats!

There basically brain dead i feel so sorry for the younger kids. You gota blame the parents

Id joke, but having/had neighbour issues
    I suggest minimal interaction or they might turn on you and focus their attention your car/family/property, you wont have much sympathy for the kids then.

If its let to them, then keep a record, make the landlord do something about it/get rid of them, find the landlord and raise every problem.
    If they are not with the PRTB, threaten landlord with the PRTB, if nothing comes of that, take them to the PRTB.

that or become great mates with them, and pick them off one by one, try ratchet up the fear by going the witchcraft/hooror movie route, leave stuff laying around, burning crosses, wicker men and the like.
    Corn dolls are kind of creepy, that should get you started, now start thinking on your feet.

Doberman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭downonthefarm

guards don't give a ****e about anything nowadays anyways

I was going to suggest strychnine ala 6th sense, but im not even sure if thats over the top, cmon its AH

Well that suggest the 4 foot length of 2x4 is ok then
    Fight fire with water mate. Get the loudest hifi system you can afford, the best ear protection and do some Rick rolling :cool:

No, then they will know whos onto them, and who they are bothering, you need to become mates with them, then wierd them out, otherwise how are you going to get into the house to lace everything with anything?

Far too lazy for infiltration, Merch. Id just go for the open, ranged attacks:)

hang on, you saw this and did nothing? you should have dragged him back in, made him drop out the top window, tell the Gardai looks like someone jumped/fell out your window when you startled them mid robbery, the poor souls have nothing, I blame the parents Gard.
    You could persuade them with a clout of a 2x4, its always handy to have a bit of ongoing DIY, explains all the tools and wood I have laying around.

Its that or be the mad dog everyone thinks is too mad to deal with and hence not worth the trouble as any victory over you, they know your zeal and rationale are out the window, be imaginative, be creative, think of syhite they couldnt possibly conceive

Loud noise, fcuk that, when you leave the house play on repeat white noise, or ultrasound the shyit out of them (maybe even literally), go deaf and mad without even hearing what came for them, think psy op, op

• Advertisement

Merch wrote: »
    I was going to suggest strychnine ala 6th sense, but im not even sure if thats over the top, cmon its AH

Well that suggest the 4 foot length of 2x4 is ok then

No, then they will know whos onto them, and who they are bothering, you need to become mates with them, then wierd them out, otherwise how are you going to get into the house to lace everything with anything?

I defiantly cant go to noise war with them did ya not read the mammy pays rent part. The lowlifes have no interest in work or education they wont even walk the bloody dog, i have to be up early they don't they would win that game.

Seriously the council need to take anti social behaviour more seriously and put them all in that last remaining tower in ballymun to feed off each other instead of decent people like me

Advertisement