Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mean people

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 137 ✭✭eirebread

Zen65 wrote: »
    Eh, no!

Look at this:

The moral of the story is . . . don't ever believe you can fight a guy with a knife and walk away without a cut!

Z

But the chav's would have not have any idea how to use knife skills and as Wattle said they would be unfit because they don't eat proper food and have a crappy lifestyle. (sorry but its true, NAME a scumbag with a high quality lifestyle)

Dude, I totally thought that we were through our 'scumbags must die, seek psychiatric help, shouldn't breed' thread phase?
    aahahahahha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

eirebread wrote: »
    man I love you!!!!

wish there were more people like you on the forums or even in the world!!!!

While your putting folks on your ignore list ....... Please please put me on it , as just from this thread alone , you annoy me so much with your tripe .do you need to consult a doctor if so please do .

hawkelady wrote: »
    While your putting folks on your ignore list ....... Please please put me on it , as just from this thread alone , you annoy me so much with your tripe .do you need to consult a doctor if so please do .
    Please, get over to my anti-scumbag HQ right away for a FREE detox!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Zen65

hawkelady wrote: »

It doesn't work.

I'm on his 'ignore' list and he's still quoting me!

:D

Z

• Advertisement

<del>

But the chav's would have not have any idea how to use knife skills and as Wattle said they would be unfit because they don't eat proper food and have a crappy lifestyle. (sorry but its true, NAME a scumbag with a high quality lifestyle)

They may use knives more often than Gordon Ramsey.

As for being unfit . . . have you seen these 'scumbags' run? They have their youth and are more than capable of out-running you or I.

You cannot get into a knife fight and leave without a cut. I'm a karate black belt, and I'd never challenge a knife unless there was a life in the balance.

Z

As for being unfit . . . have you seen these 'scumbags' run? They have their youth and are more than capable of out-running you or I.

You cannot get into a knife fight and leave without a cut. I'm a karate black belt, and I'd never challenge a knife unless there was a life in the balance.

Z

hey, would you like to get a cup of coffee or something?

E

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭mewe

hey, would you like to get a cup of coffee or something?

E

It's a very kind offer. But I'd lose all my hard-earned credibility as a self-defence instructor if I met up with somebody with whom I'd become acquainted on the internet.

Z

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Wattle

Z

Nonsense if you're anyway fit you should be able to outrun a scumbag. Their 'diet' consists mainly of chips, they've probably been on the John Player Blues since they were 11 and the only exercise they get is running from the law.

It's a very kind offer. But I'd lose all my hard-earned credibility as a self-defence instructor if I met up with somebody with whom I'd become acquainted on the internet.

Z
    http://i.imgur.com/dMtPuID.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭keithsfleet

OP for 40k a year you can employ me as you're bodyguard.
    Or for 25k a year I'll follow you around in the evenings or when ever you go for your walks in the rough areas and I'll stand behind you and give you good advice when you're confronted by these low lives with inadequate lifestyles.

If you can't afford either I would suggest as others have already said and learn a form of self defence.
    That or else become a hermit.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭SolarFlash

The recession is driving people nuts.

Wattle wrote: »
    . . . . they've probably been on the John Player Blues since they were 11 and the only exercise they get is running from the law.

Sure, it'll catch up on them when they're in their late 20's & 30's, but don't underestimate the fitness that's gained running from the law!

Z

Sure, it'll catch up on them when they're in their late 20's & 30's, but don't underestimate the fitness that's gained running from the law!

Z
    Any reply to http://i.imgur.com/dMtPuID.png ?

I thought I'd give it more time, in case you wanted to edit it again? :D

Z

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭solas111

I don’t know Galway very well so cannot comment on whether it is better or worse than other Irish towns and cities. I do believe that society in general is on a downwards slide and there are probably many reasons for that. In my humble opinion a lot of it is to do with the loss of values that previous generations would have held dear. Whatever its faults may have been and there were many, the religion of former years did at least encourage people to strive towards being honest and upright citizens. Those beliefs have now been cast aside by many and replaced with a belief that a person is entitled to have what he or she wants, regardless of how it is obtained. An example would be the recent attack in their own home on two ladies of over ninety years of age which left one with a broken hip. If the scumbags who did that are caught there will be a lot of talk about their rights and maybe about how they have suffered from some disadvantage or other. A local clergyman suggested that maybe some hard time in prison for such people would discourage future attacks and maybe he was right. People will carry out these crimes because they know that they will get away with it.

Do you not have a few uninhabited rocky outcrops off the coast of Mayo? I would forget about the shrinks and give the gurriers a one-way ticket to one of those places. If that fails, I am afraid that your only option is to send in those guys on the Anglo Irish tapes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Red Pepper

I find it odd that u get attacked so much in Galway of all places. It's a very safe city.

Red Pepper wrote: »
    I find it odd that u get attacked so much in Galway of all places. It's a very safe city.
    SPOT ON!

Yes, and out of all cities in Ireland Galway is the only decent one.
    but during these times Galway is been attacked by scum people.

You could even go think back to medieval times and think of Galway been attacked by rogues in the city or even been attacked from outside the city (battles/etc)... that's what happening to Galway in a way.

its just that scum operate either by themselves or in groups....

we can't let this go on!!! if we continue to not change anything, to help put a stop to it the scum will grow and grow. THEY will also start to try out more dangerous stuff. WE NEED TO PUT A STOP TO IT!

• Advertisement

solas111 wrote: »
    Whatever its faults may have been and there were many, the religion of former years did at least encourage people to strive towards being honest and upright citizens.

I don't agree that the decline of religion is related to the increased lawlessness, but I believe the increase in materialism has played a significant role in social decline. Where once we had a society in Ireland, we now have mainly an economy.

Z

Can't say I recognise myself in that description. I'm generally happy to admit to being wrong.

Mind you, it's been a while. I'm not sure how I'd react nowadays :D

Z

If ever the Scumbag HQ opens I'll get them to ring Zen65 for their lawyer/freedom of scumbag actions.

If ever the Scumbag HQ opens I'll get them to ring Zen65 for their lawyer/freedom of scumbag actions.

"Lawyer"??

Oh, now I'm offended!

:D

Z

Can't say I recognise myself in that description. I'm generally happy to admit to being wrong.

Mind you, it's been a while. I'm not sure how I'd react nowadays :D

Z
    Hey m8,

I think your a chill guy and don't think we got together because your more or less on the side of Scum (scumbags) and I am more stop the scum or even if not stop the scum change the scum (scumbags).

That's why I think we never set it off, but I think we both have that spark. So if the Scumbag HQ ever opens you could be the scum supporter holding up your signs DEMANDING scum to be free and let commit more crimes.

Zen, I just noticed your name .... Zen , I said in the other thread I would travel back in time to become a Knight or a Monk and it was true about becoming a Monk.

Do you think you could help me to join the fight against scum?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,026 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Hey m8,

I think your a chill guy and don't think we got together because your more or less on the side of Scum (scumbags) and I am more stop the scum or even if not stop the scum change the scum (scumbags).

That's why I think we never set it off, but I think we both have that spark. So if the Scumbag HQ ever opens you could be the scum supporter holding up your signs DEMANDING scum to be free and let commit more crimes.

Are you on drugs, genuine question?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭cuana

Galway is a very safe and friendly city. I've lived here most of my life and I've never been attacked. I'm sorry you were attacked OP, but it's not a serious problem overall in Galway, and your ideas would be a waste of resources.

Plus, extra "patrols" would doubtless lead to an increase in vicious sack beatings.

I would normally agree but having spent sometime early afternoon in Galway recently I was actually really disappointed/shocked. I sat on a bench in Eyre Square opposite Supermacs I found it unnerving the place was filthy dirty, kids/adults groups openly drinking out of cans there behavior loud & aggressive for the first time ever in Galway city I was wary of my surroundings. I had an appointment so I made my way but couldn't but notice while walking through the city it was unkempt & again groups of people that made me feel uncomfortable. I mentioned it to a friend who still lives & works in the City its changing she too has become more wary of her surroundings.

Hey m8,

. . . because your more or less on the side of Scum (scumbags) . . .

What in the world would make you think I am on the side of 'scumbags'?

Did you read anything I posted here?

Or anything anyone else posted?

Z

• Advertisement

What in the world would make you think I am on the side of 'scumbags'?

Did you read anything I posted here?

Or anything anyone else posted?

Z
    So how about that Coffee?... Next time I'm in the lovely medieval town (Galway), I will treat you to the finest Coffee.

How does that sound?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement