Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

VU DUO2

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

batman2000 wrote: »
    Hi All, a few years ago I was looking at getting a Vu Duo box. In the end, I upgraded to Sky Q.
    What is the best box on the market.
    I'd have two satellite feeds, 1 Saorview feed and I'd add a HDD.

I can recommend the Vu+ Duo2 receiver. It is dearer than some other receivers but it is a very reliable box. The physical appearance of the box was a consideration for me and the Duo2 is a good looking box.

As you have Sky Q you will need to check what type of LNB is at the end of your dish. If it has 2 outputs it may need to be changed as it is an FBC (full band capture) LNB which won't work with most receivers. If the existing LNB has 6 outputs you will not need to change as that is a hybrid LNB and will work as is.

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭The Dark Knight

cargen wrote: »
    Openvix with autobouquet maker plugin should do it

Thank you!
    Have you any links for the above?

Advertisement