Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tell us what you bought?!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭n2o

No, keep it as just "what I bought" posts
    Ilik Urgee wrote: »
    DryJoy Tour shoes, my Adidas Powerband have been taking on water for a while now.Rubbish shoe imo. Looking forward to coming home dry next time out:)

Same here. Tried mine out at the weekend. Very comfortable shoe. And dry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭shane0007

Arsenium wrote: »
    Wow!! That is exactly the putter type I am after, well the metallic one, rather than the black one. Plus right handed. It'll be a couple of weeks before I can get it, I presume they are in shops in Ireland?

Sorry if this is not suitable for this thread.

I have to say after using the newly delivered putter today, it is the best putter I have ever used in my life. The weight, feel, look, grip is just perfect. Even let a few righties use it on the practice green & they were all very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

Tiger Shark 52 Deg wedge. Hoping it will give a bit more confidence close in,felt good at the range but out for a round tomorrow and i'll know,

Was keeping an eye out for a cart bag the last while and grabbed this when it came up for €50 off adverts

maranello-cart-bag.jpg

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

No, but create a "chat" thread for this one.
    Had a bad run with getting shoes too small for me recently so took my time today in Birr and got these lads, ultra soft and comfy, well looking forward to next round to get them nice and dirty! Nike Golf Lunar Control II, good price too!

4xqw.jpg

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,094 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Picked these up from adverts this week:

Got to use them last night and it was love at first flight.
    Should have made the switch earlier in the summer but sure, we're there now.

Mizuno%20Mx%20300%20a.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭TheRoomWrecker

post-33562-0-94959400-1373245255_thumb.jpg

picked up one of these three or so weeks ago, its a Adams DHY proto, more a driving Iron than a hybrid, as I found I couldn't control the flight of my hybrid to much so I wanted something that had a lower ball flight with more control, and this thing does exactly that!!! low bombs and easy to shape. have it fitted with a UST Mamiya VTS stiff shaft.

Picked up a Taylormade R9 460 9.5 for €60 out of MCGuirks 2nd hand and a set of second hand 3-PW like new R11 Irons.

Tested alot of the newer irons but the R11's feel like they'll keep me going for years compared to the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Dunlop golf shirt, not like I needed another one but it was a nice burgundy colour which I dont have in my collection :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

Was in town today and popped into pro golf for a look....ended up buying a second hand R11 3 wood to replace my R9!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Around that time of year where I clear the money in my golf account in the club. Another shockingly profitable year with loads more clubs and stuff bought without me dropping a penny. Today I am fairly chuffed, cause I got something I'd never buy with my own cash.

A Scotty Cameron Select putter. I'm putting lovely this year with my Taylor Made Ghost, but said ****it I'd get one anyway, they hold a good resale value. Same putter as my Da so having used it a few times for a mess, know I'm buying something I can definitly use.

Threw the change on my account onto a pair of Footjoy Sport ( I think their called) shoes aswell ;) Early christmas for me, and the club account drained for another year :D (Close to €670 made this year)

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

The doc: why didn't you put that in to the escrow account to buy the club? Very selfish!

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭The Premier Man

TheDoc wrote: »
    Around that time of year where I clear the money in my golf account in the club. Another shockingly profitable year with loads more clubs and stuff bought without me dropping a penny. Today I am fairly chuffed, cause I got something I'd never buy with my own cash.

A Scotty Cameron Select putter. I'm putting lovely this year with my Taylor Made Ghost, but said ****it I'd get one anyway, they hold a good resale value. Same putter as my Da so having used it a few times for a mess, know I'm buying something I can definitly use.

Threw the change on my account onto a pair of Footjoy Sport ( I think their called) shoes aswell ;) Early christmas for me, and the club account drained for another year :D (Close to €670 made this year)

what club are you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

PARlance wrote: »
    Picked these up from adverts this week:

Got to use them last night and it was love at first flight.
    Should have made the switch earlier in the summer but sure, we're there now.

Mizuno%20Mx%20300%20a.jpg

Glad to hear it man, Happy eith the shafts too??

neckedit wrote: »
    Glad to hear it man, Happy eith the shafts too??

Ya they seem fine, I might change my tune when the honeymoon period is over ;)

Cheers again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Benicetomonty

Tour embroidered Poulter jumper and shirt. Breaking 90 has never looked better! Or possibly worse...

I'll let the public decide :p

ss152le-154.jpg

tourjumper-153.jpg

The man himself!

BXgJXxdCUAE5ogo.jpg:large

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Tour embroidered Poulter jumper and shirt. Breaking 90 has never looked better! Or possibly worse...

I'll let the public decide :p

ss152le-154.jpg

tourjumper-153.jpg

The man himself!

BXgJXxdCUAE5ogo.jpg:large

Very Nice
    Where did you get them

Very Nice
    Where did you get them

http://www.ijpdesign.com/shop/Catalogue.asp?Parent=x&Show=LTDEDITION&ShowDesc=LIMITED EDITION&Page=1

Will need a bigger wardrobe I fear...

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Nice bit of swag there
    Playing 9 at 3:00 tomorrow if your crew are around?

Nice bit of swag there
    Playing 9 at 3:00 tomorrow if your crew are around?

Not around I'm afraid. You'll do well to get in by dark, no? Have fun anyway. Rathsallagh or The European Club beckon this weekend I reckon, the local likely to be on temporary greens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Rippeditup

Got this today with a voodoo tp stiff shaft.
    Gave it a run out today and loved it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 971 ✭✭✭Senecio

Some mits!

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dossy

Titleist AP1 712
    Titleist Vokey Wedges 52 , 56

Titleist AP1 712
    Titleist Vokey Wedges 52 , 56 (not in pic)
    Missus got me the bag to match for Bday

photo_zpsbfd01d77.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭neckedit

^^^^^Like a proud father^^^^^
    enjoy man!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Beautiful Dossy, just beautiful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

Dossy wrote: »
    Titleist AP1 712
    Titleist Vokey Wedges 52 , 56 (not in pic)
    Missus got me the bag to match for Bday

photo_zpsbfd01d77.jpg
    Unusual alignment sticks i thought. Then realised its a mop in the backround

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭whizbang

I thought it was a rope to tie up all that real estate. But the Nike umbrella ruins the image.

scrubber72 wrote: »
    Unusual alignment sticks i thought. Then realised its a mop in the backround

I was wondering what he has against the even numbered irons... they're still wrapped up.

• Advertisement

neckedit wrote: »
    ^^^^^Like a proud father^^^^^
    enjoy man!

Chalk it down....proud as punch, even have iron head covers for them :D
    ForeRight wrote: »
    Beautiful Dossy, just beautiful!

Cheers man :D
    whizbang wrote: »
    I thought it was a rope to tie up all that real estate. But the Nike umbrella ruins the image.

I no the Nike umbrella is a bit of an eye sore but its very good, Titleist for Xmas
    PARlance wrote: »
    I was wondering what he has against the even numbered irons... they're still wrapped up.

Ya i had half the plastic off and said id take a pic :rolleyes:

Advertisement