Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

*TY OFF-TOPIC THREAD* 2013/2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Bazinga_N wrote: »
    You and macaroons xD I went to Cork City shopping with some friends :D

It's not my fault they're so delicious.
    Jijsaw wrote: »
    I'm going to be in 5th year but I'm lonely so I'll hang around here for a bit ;) Ello me name's Jijsaw or Jijjy (if we want to be informal) and I am an alcoholic

-alcoholics anonymous voice- Hiiiiii Jijjy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭Jijsaw

MomijiHime wrote: »
    It's not my fault they're so delicious.

-alcoholics anonymous voice- Hiiiiii Jijjy

It all started "when I was 17..."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

It all started "when I was 17..."
    Hahahaha :L I love the Simpsons<3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭DublinArnie

A lot of you seem to be good with computers. Does anyone know how I can save a movie file on windows movie maker? Everytime I try, it stops me saying,"Windows movie maker cannot save the movie to the specified location. Verify that the original source files used in you movie are still available, that the saving location is still available, and that there is enough free disk space available, and then try again" D: I've googled it but nothing works.. I have about 21GB space on my computer and the video is only 32MB?
    What file type are you trying to save it as and the location?

I'm going to be in 5th year but I'm lonely so I'll hang around here for a bit ;) Ello me name's Jijsaw or Jijjy (if we want to be informal) and I am an alcoholic
    Aw! You'll miss us! :D I knew you grew an attachment ;).

• Advertisement

onlinenerd wrote: »
    Arnie you play PS3 as well
    I got it the month it came out in 2007 in Europe and started competitively gaming in 2009. I play too much PS3 at times but ah well :pac:

Any hobbies people want to share? Let it be weird and unique as a stick or as common as a piece of grass :p. I think I can already guess a few of yours ... especially Jijsaw with the obbsesive drinking ;).

What file type are you trying to save it as and the location?

A wmv file and to 'My videos' but I don't care about it anymore. I managed to save about 50 seconds of it. I think the problem was with the clips I used as I had to convert them from torrent to avi to wmv and maybe something bad happened there. I googled it and they said I might have to download the clips again and start over but there's no way I'm doing that so i'm just dropping it. Thanks! ;)

Any hobbies people want to share? Let it be weird and unique as a stick or as common as a piece of grass :p. I think I can already guess a few of yours ... especially Jijsaw with the obbsesive drinking ;).
    I don't think I have any weird hobbies tbh :L

Is excessive shopping a hobby? I suppose the amount of shopping I do could be considered a hobby.. Love shopping<3 Other than that it's just the normal, reading, writing, xbox, tv, internet, hanging with friends, etc.

Oh, I thought of something weird actually, me and a few of my friends go garden jumping once every few months or so.. We absolutely love the thrill you get from it :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭dalta5billion

I don't think I have any weird hobbies tbh :L

Is excessive shopping a hobby? I suppose the amount of shopping I do could be considered a hobby.. Love shopping<3 Other than that it's just the normal, reading, writing, xbox, tv, internet, hanging with friends, etc.

Oh, I thought of something weird actually, me and a few of my friends go garden jumping once every few months or so.. We absolutely love the thrill you get from it :O

If that's what I think it is, how do you deal with the risk of newly-installed ponds? :P

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 26,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭Peregrine

Well yous are off on an early start aren't ya
    I'm going to be in 5th year but I'm lonely so I'll hang around here for a bit ;)

Go into the 2012/2013's sad excuse excuse of an OT and try to see if anyone's still alive :pac: then maybe start an 5th year OT in August. But not before we change the name of our's to 6th year Off topic :p

A wmv file and to 'My videos' but I don't care about it anymore. I managed to save about 50 seconds of it. I think the problem was with the clips I used as I had to convert them from torrent to avi to wmv and maybe something bad happened there. I googled it and they said I might have to download the clips again and start over but there's no way I'm doing that so i'm just dropping it. Thanks! ;)
    Google <3.

Google <3.

It has the answer to everything~

It has the answer to everything~
    What if google decided to remove it's web browser and just delete all it's systems and applications. It would cause a worldwide panic cause nobody could google what happened to google :eek:

What if google decided to remove it's web browser and just delete all it's systems and applications. It would cause a worldwide panic cause nobody could google what happened to google :eek:

hahaha! :D

I guess we'll be forced to use Firefox :mad:.

I guess we'll be forced to use Firefox :mad:.
    I could never leave Google Chrome<3 Hahaha

So I went to a disco last night because Gaz from Geordie Shore was there. He was amazing. I'm full on in love with him. First of all we took a photo with him (it's not on the internet yet :L but there's a worse quality one off my friends phone up) and then he took my phone and took a selfie. My life is complete<3

gaz2.jpg

gaz3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 691 ✭✭✭legocrazy505

You record PS3 gameplay? xD I'm playing the Play station today for the first time in three months ... I had to kill a spider colony in my PS3 and everything >"<.

I record PC games more and more seeing as I built my gaming PC last Christmas (well it's more a mid-range one but it's better than the Xbox One specs, probably slightly slower than the PS4 due to GDDR5 ram not being released as actual RAM sticks.)

Playstation has been a core part of my gaming history though (my dad used to give me a playstation controller that was unplugged and I always thought I was playing so I've got I'd say slightly more than 14 years of experience with the dualshock :P). I do like my Xbox360 because of Forza and Halo but the PS3 is still my primary games device then the PC.

God lads, this thread is so quiet! xD

• Advertisement

God lads, this thread is so quiet! xD

I'm trying not to go on the internet as much this summer. I want to have loads of adventures and fall in love and what not! Anyone have any fun ideas? I'm thinking of exploring abandoned buildings..

I'm trying not to go on the internet as much this summer. I want to have loads of adventures and fall in love and what not! Anyone have any fun ideas? I'm thinking of exploring abandoned buildings..
    Join sport/social clubs, you would meet a lot of nice people there :), and there are a lot of old abandoned buildings here, I would be careful, I remember once a friend and I went in, and the floor gave in and my friend fell in, he broke his leg from the fall ...

Join sport/social clubs, you would meet a lot of nice people there :), and there are a lot of old abandoned buildings here, I would be careful, I remember once a friend and I went in, and the floor gave in and my friend fell in, he broke his leg from the fall ...

God I hope he's ok.. and I'll try be careful!

Think it's about time to revive this :L There seems to be a good few of us doing TY this year so we might stick around this thread a bit :D Anyone have anything interesting planned for the upcoming year? :)

Think it's about time to revive this :L There seems to be a good few of us doing TY this year so we might stick around this thread a bit :D Anyone have anything interesting planned for the upcoming year? :)

Not overly, you?

Not overly, you?
    I dunno really tbh :O I really want to go back to LA this year and just get out in the world. This year is going to be so different for me :o I'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time :P

I dunno really tbh :O I really want to go back to LA this year and just get out in the world. This year is going to be so different for me :o I'm kinda nervous and excited at the same time :P

That sounds like fun! Don't worry about it too much :D

That sounds like fun! Don't worry about it too much :D
    I'm hoping so :O I came out over the summer and it's been great so far but I'm wondering how school will be :eek: Only one way to find out I suppose :P How has your summer been? :)

Just woke up today ... I felt like crying as I realised how quick 3rd year and this summer went. My sister started school today so yea :p.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭onlinenerd

Anyone know where they r getting work experience

Advertisement