Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Campus Accommodation opening 10th June - Waiting list?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Derpson

Ugh, I got distracted and starting looking up creepy stories. ;_; DAMMIT, I'D DOING NOTHING BUT REFRESHING SINCE 8AM. I'm 322, should I give up hope?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 xRosiiex

In my Eligibility Category it said i've been waitlisted in the Senior Years (Final Yr UG and Postgraduate) category but i'm only going in to second year? Have |I joined the wrong category? Help!!

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

does the number you get include only continuing students or is it mixed in with internationals?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Moose_eh?

xRosiiex wrote: »
    In my Eligibility Category it said i've been waitlisted in the Senior Years (Final Yr UG and Postgraduate) category but i'm only going in to second year? Have |I joined the wrong category? Help!!
    Oh god, me too. I wasn't looking closely, I just clicked like a madwoman. ****e.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Derpson wrote: »
    Oh god, me too. I wasn't looking closely, I just clicked like a madwoman. ****e.

2nd year is senior.

Neeson wrote: »
    2nd year is senior.
    Ah, at least I'm in the right category then, even if it's probably no good to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭teotihuacan

66. now i can sleep.

I got 22.

anyone get any lower?

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭III

ah here wow, I miss accommodation last year, I'm here from the first minute yet I go off for 5 minutes and I end up in 600th place. load of feck

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 bdyson

Derpson wrote: »
    Ugh, I got distracted and starting looking up creepy stories. ;_; DAMMIT, I'D DOING NOTHING BUT REFRESHING SINCE 8AM. I'm 322, should I give up hope?

SAME ugh I'm so cross I'm like 446 kms

• Registered Users Posts: 36 JS0692

I got 163rd. Does that mean I def got one of the places?

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭HistoryKitty

Sparticle wrote: »
    Is 143 any good?

Yeah Micheal it's good :)

I'm really worried I'm in the wrong category can anyone help??

I'm really worried I'm in the wrong category can anyone help??

No. Wasn't there only one available to you. 2nd year is senior year.

Thank you. I was 291 and now i've dropped to 288 do I still have a chance?

Thank you. I was 291 and now i've dropped to 288 do I still have a chance?

There's always hope. Some people might leave the list for some reason or not book when given their time.

You dropped 3 places so a few must have left for ehst reason I don't know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Sparticle

Yeah Micheal it's good :)

Creepy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Pollycakes

I'm number 590 something on the waiting list does that mean just in my category or on the total waiting list?

• Registered Users Posts: 21 gladiators

I am 656 on the list. Do I have any chance of getting accomodation?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 Annwhelan11

My friend and I are looking for people to live with next year so if anyone doesn't get campus and is interested pm?

Anyone get lower than the 20's?

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Same Difference

Anyone get lower than the 20's?

I did.

Also are you sure 2nd year is considered a senior year (and if so, in what degree)? My 2nd and 3rd years were in the Continuing Undergrad category and several of my friends doing a BSc or a BComm weren't in the senior years category in their second year (but these were all 4 year degrees).

It is for Arts anyway. Stage 2 is 2nd and 3rd year. Not sure about other courses. Was there a drop down menu for you to choose category? Mine was just automatic.

You have a quick hand!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Same Difference

No, no dropdown or anything, it's just automatically assigned. Haha thank you, clearly not too bad yourself!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Caireann

Hey second year engineer here! I'm 460 on the list, is that just in my category or out of everyone? Obviously praying it's the second choice :)

For all the people with these 'high' numbers, what time does it give beside your waitlist number?

Like is it 11.03,11.04 etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 shk9005

I did.

Also are you sure 2nd year is considered a senior year (and if so, in what degree)? My 2nd and 3rd years were in the Continuing Undergrad category and several of my friends doing a BSc or a BComm weren't in the senior years category in their second year (but these were all 4 year degrees).

It says senior year and then states 'final year'. I say final year is the word to use just to avoid confusion. If the course is of two years then 2nd year can be seen as senior(final)

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭Mr.Fun

For all the people with these 'high' numbers, what time does it give beside your waitlist number?

Like is it 11.03,11.04 etc?

I have a high number and the time was 11 03am

• Advertisement

I was 11.01. It's amazing the difference a few minutes makes. Everyone sitting there hitting refresh.

Advertisement