Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is sex in a graveyard/church wrong?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭RealExpert

Its wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

If I'm not involved in having sex in a graveyard/church, yes! It's so wrong. Bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Sure weren't the lads living there at it for years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭ghogie91

If i die and some couple decide to do this! I would just like the girl to be an absolute beaut! Haha and the future wife buried face down ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Karlitto

I see no issue, the people are dead. As long as you keep it out of plain view, no issues :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

Why can't people get a room?

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

The thread is funny. when you think you've heard it all. sex in a graveyard. jaysus!!!. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,937 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Sex in a graveyard is never wrong. Best on a upturned headstone, or on top of a tomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 boru36

Its wrong if its with dead people !!!!!!!!!!:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

Sex in a graveyard is never wrong. Best on a upturned headstone, or on top of a tomb.

That's how you get piles on your àrse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭wobzilla1

• Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭Vicar in a tutu

It's pathetic and disrespectful, I don't care if the people are dead, they're still people that were loved deeply by families etc. reminds me of something a teenage marilyn manson fan would do to piss off his dead nanny for not giving him a good gift.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

It's wrong if you get caught by a Garda.

This actually happened to me!
    In my defence i was 16 and drunk and she was hot as fúck. Cops just laughed it off thank god. Wouldn't have fancied explaining that one to my ma:D

Advertisement