Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is sex in a graveyard/church wrong?

Options
  • 08-06-2013 7:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭

Opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

its dead wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭nails1

They're not all dead in a church though

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Between 2 consenting (and living) adults, nope. As long as it's discrete from people who don't want to see. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

It's disrespectful to those interred there. Leave the dead alone.

Thanks just making sure

• Advertisement

But like I don't mind if they do it to on me in 100 years or whenever so, I think it's ok then

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Those interred there know no better, as long as you aren't desecrating any corpses, no one is any the wiser or worse off :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

It's wrong if you get caught by a Garda. It's a criminal offence to commit a lewd act in a public place, so be careful before you get amorous ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

It's wrong if you get caught by a Garda. It's a criminal offence to commit a lewd act in a public place.

It's classy when I do it.

Those interred there know no better, as long as you aren't desecrating any corpses, no one is any the wiser or worse off :)

That's true, what you don't know won't hurt you (them)

• Advertisement

It's not on in my opinion, when I'm decomposing in a six foot pit I don't want some pair of drunken morons conceiving a child in my vicinity. Rest in Peace is the tag line they sell us, I don't want any of that carry on in my graveyard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

OP, you posted a thread before, asking do women like rough sex.

Maybe you need to go have a ****?

It's not on in my opinion, when I'm decomposing in a six foot pit I don't want some pair of drunken morons conceiving a child in my vicinity. Rest in Peace is the tag line they sell us, I don't want any of that carry on in my graveyard.

Not necessarily drunk or having a kid just fun, it shouldn't bother a dead person, but if a dead person is worried about it too much, then they get cremated instead,

Esoteric_ wrote: »
    OP, you posted a thread before, asking do women like rough sex.

Maybe you need to go have a ****?

Rough in a graveyard wud be the perfect combo then,

• Registered Users Posts: 16,183 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

nails1 wrote: »
    Not necessarily drunk or having a kid just fun, it shouldn't bother a dead person, but if a dead person is worried about it too much, then they get cremated instead,

Or get burried with ear plugs.

You should stick to having sex under your bridge

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭CruelCoin

Opinions?

Wrong.

Your opinion?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,355 ✭✭✭gallag

It depends what hole you put it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Put it this way if i heard someone had had sex on or near a loved ones grave id be digging a fresh hole for them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Leave the dead alone. Whether you believe in God or not is irrelevant, the graveyard is considered to be the final resting place. A little respect isn't too much to expect.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,180 ✭✭✭hfallada

How awkward would it be if you were riding someone and you turn around to discover you did it on your grandmothers grave

• Closed Accounts Posts: 655 ✭✭✭HurtLocker

Enough about the dead and whether they exist or not. Leave religion out of it. What about families of the dead. No justifying it IMO. If you do it, do it near or on your own family graves. Leave other peoples place of grief alone. I'm very confused how anyone could justify discretion another family's/person grave.

There is a video on Youtube of a nutter dancing on C. Haughey's grave in the news years ago. Found that concept disgusting.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 J.Garfield

Genuine question because I can't fathom someone that genuinely believes this... when you're decomposing in a six foot pit do you really think you will be capable of caring that some drunken moron is having sex beside your corpse?? Do you find it any different from the process that created yourself into this world??

In fairness it is not something I would do but it's seriously deranged to realistically think of this as an issue, yes it's classless and tacky but that's all nothing more nothing less.

As I have always said when I die burn me and throw me in the bin, when your gone your gone. People way over think this kind of ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

If its good enough for Ed Gein its good enough for me.

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Put it this way if i heard someone had had sex on or near a loved ones grave id be digging a fresh hole for them

Why???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Opinions?

It's not the job in fairness. Have you a fetish or something? Could you not just go to a field and pretend its a graveyard?

Rasheed wrote: »
    It's not the job in fairness. Have you a fetish or something? Could you not just go to a field and pretend its a graveyard?

I understand where you are trying to come from, but in your opinion what is the issue other than disrespect for the dead that will never know??

J.Garfield wrote: »
    Genuine question because I can't fathom someone that genuinely believes this... when you're decomposing in a six foot pit do you really think you will be capable of caring that some drunken moron is having sex beside your corpse?? Do you find it any different from the process that created yourself into this world??

In fairness it is not something I would do but it's seriously deranged to realistically think of this as an issue, yes it's classless and tacky but that's all nothing more nothing less.

As I have always said when I die burn me and throw me in the bin, when your gone your gone. People way over think this kind of ****e.

It's just something you don't do. I view honour and respect as important principles of life, keep your word and treat everyone as best you can as long as they show you the same.

In death everybody deserves to rest in peace. It would deeply upset me if somebody behaved in such a manner by my families plot. Whether if I'm in there with them are still up here. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,973 ✭✭✭✭bnt

The dead don't care. The bricks and mortar in the church don't care. It's the people who get offended and upset. Their feelings are the deciding factor, not the place or anything else that has no feelings.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elfy4eva

Are the sand dunes in dollymount not kinky enough for ya? Whats the turn on about a church or graveyard specifically. O_O

Advertisement