Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

The best rally sim.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Spear wrote: »
    I rolled the dice on the Fanatical mystery game and it's no use to me, so here it is:

signature.png

Winner is Skerries, key already sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,323 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

thanks man, marked as received

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

signature.png

Deadeyedave is the winner.

Congrats, key sent via SG. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,100 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Another roll of the dice on the Fanatical mystery key, and once more, it's no use to me.

So here's Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition:

signature.png

• Advertisement

Another roll of the dice on the Fanatical mystery key, and once more, it's no use to me.

So here's Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor GOTY edition:

signature.png

Winner is tobiasthecat, key sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Picked up that Fanatical bundle that was posted earlier in the, not realising I already had this. Oh well, my mistake is someone else's gain.

signature.png

More spares from Fanatical mystery items.

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

• Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭ninja 12

Just a quick note about your Middle Earth -Shadow of Mordor giveaway .

I have it in my library and can still enter , so check that the winner doesn't have it already :)

ninja 12 wrote: »
    Just a quick note about your Middle Earth -Shadow of Mordor giveaway .

I have it in my library and can still enter , so check that the winner doesn't have it already :)

The key is for the GOTY version, which is a separate Steam entry, which may explain it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭ninja 12

The key is for the GOTY version, which is a separate Steam entry, which may explain it.

Mine shows up as the GOTY version as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

So what rules do people want for the private group?
    • Member longer than 3 months
    • 50+ posts
    Seraphimx wrote:
    5kvuv.jpg?a430584

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭Arcsurvivor

Hi,

Can I please be invited to Boards i.e the steam group? I believe I meet the rules for the private group. Thanks!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107078391

Hi,

Can I please be invited to Boards i.e the steam group? I believe I meet the rules for the private group. Thanks!

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198107078391

Friend invite sent as the first step.

Edit: and there's the group invite sent.

signature.png

No entries, so no winner.
    signature.png

ShaneU
    signature.png

Moonraker
    signature.png

Camplify

keys sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,314 ✭✭✭xtal191

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Open for a week, level 1+, good luck :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,701 ✭✭✭JoyPad

I sent a request to join.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/yardem

Thanks!

JoyPad wrote: »
    I sent a request to join.
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/yardem

Thanks!

I've accepted it.

• Advertisement

signature.png

Won by ReallyHungryBob.
    signature.png

Won by TobiasTheCat.

Keys already sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Won by ReallyHungryBob.

Won by TobiasTheCat.

Redeemed, thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Won by ReallyHungryBob.

Won by TobiasTheCat.

Recieved and redeemed! Cheers! :D

signature.png
    Winner is TarAldarion

signature.png

Winner is AlmightyCushion

Keys sent via SG. Congrats.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Moon54 wrote: »
    signature.png
    Winner is TarAldarion

signature.png

Winner is AlmightyCushion

Keys sent via SG. Congrats.

Awesome thanks really looking forward to that game, the first review on steam sold it to me haha

A quick turnaround for this one:

signature.png

A quick turnaround for this one:

signature.png

Winner is sjmacm, key sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Hi folks

Following on from the off topic thread, i've requested to join the steam group however I'm trying to give away two games I got with a recent AMD purchase that i have no use for. The games are World War Z and The Division 2 (Gold edition i think though not sure). Still trying to work out how to share them exactly so if anyone knows a simple way that would be great and a way of picking out a boardsie at random, hoping to use the format here if a mod could advise?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Hi folks

Following on from the off topic thread, i've requested to join the steam group however I'm trying to give away two games I got with a recent AMD purchase that i have no use for. The games are World War Z and The Division 2 (Gold edition i think though not sure). Still trying to work out how to share them exactly so if anyone knows a simple way that would be great and a way of picking out a boardsie at random, hoping to use the format here if a mod could advise?

If they're uplay keys than you won't be able to use steamgifts as it only works with steam keys.

• Advertisement

Hi folks

I've accepted the join request at least.

Advertisement