Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Winners. Nice haul for Cully and Moonraker :P
    Kiith wrote: »
    signature.png
    Winner - Cully

signature.png
    Winner - Cully

signature.png
    Winner - Papu

signature.png
    Winner - no entries

signature.png
    Winner - Papu

signature.png
    Winner - xtal191

signature.png
    Winner - ReallyHungryBob

signature.png
    Winner - Cully

signature.png
    Winner - MoonRaker

signature.png
    Winner - MoonRaker

signature.png
    Winner - Cully

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,096 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

The rest.
    Kiith wrote: »
    signature.png
    Winner - rattsang

signature.png
    Winner - xtal191

signature.png
    Winner - MoonRaker

signature.png
    Winner - MoonRaker

signature.png
    Winner - no entries

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

signature.png

Open until Sat 9pm, level 1+, good luck :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,137 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Since we've just passed the $35k mark, here's something from nearly 35 years ago. Kinda.

It's the remastered version of the first three Bard's Tale games, rebuilt in Unity with some quality of life improvements.

It's targeted at the older gamers amongst us, so please don't enter unless this is actually of interest to you.

signature.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Moon54

Winner is Camplify
    signature.png

Congrats, key sent via SG :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,137 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Spear wrote: »
    Since we've just passed the $35k mark, here's something from nearly 35 years ago. Kinda.

It's the remastered version of the first three Bard's Tale games, rebuilt in Unity with some quality of life improvements.

It's targeted at the older gamers amongst us, so please don't enter unless this is actually of interest to you.

signature.png

Winner is D31boy. Key sent via SG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Awesome, loved the bard's tale games. First giveaway I've entered in ages too. Something to fill my weekend now.
    Activated successfully and marked received.

d31b0y wrote: »
    Awesome, loved the bard's tale games. First giveaway I've entered in ages too. Something to fill my weekend now.
    Activated successfully and marked received.

For the sake of clarity, while it is all three games, only the first one is currently playable, with the second and third to be released at spaced out intervals over the next few months.

Donated by someone who wishes to remain anonymous:

signature.png

signature.png

signature.png

Donated by someone who wishes to remain anonymous:

signature.png

Won by Nutspauly
    signature.png

Won by Nutspauly
    signature.png

Won by Dacelonid.

All keys already sent by SG mails.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Won by Dacelonid.

Marked as received, many thanks Spear

• Registered Users Posts: 5,295 ✭✭✭ionapaul

Likewise, thanks to the anonymous donor and marked as received!

signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

Dacelonid wrote: »
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png
    signature.png

I was wondering where the keys from, but obviously every one got them free the same time I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

It's the thought that counts ;)

They're all past Humble Bundle freebies. The Red Solstice was free in January, The Darkness II in March, and The Flame in the Flood and Galactic Civilizations 2 in May.

Are you sure the keys are still valid? There's a time limit to redeem them according to Humble Bundle, e.g. for The Flame in the Flood for me it says:
    The redemption deadline is May 26th, 2018 at 10:00 AM Pacific. You have 0 days left!

Immediately after 10AM Pacific on May 26th, the Steam key will magically vanish as if it were just a figment of your imagination, leaving this cryptic message behind in its wake.
    Not sure if that means the deadline is for getting a key from Humble Bundle or for redeeming the key on Steam.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,330 ✭✭✭xtal191

signature.png

signature.png

• Registered Users Posts: 27,910 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Hey guys I'm new to PC gaming but have a few Humble Bumble codes from the last two months I can donate to the draw.

Do I need to PM them to someone?

TitianGerm wrote: »
    Hey guys I'm new to PC gaming but have a few Humble Bumble codes from the last two months I can donate to the draw.

Do I need to PM them to someone?

Post your Steam profile and I'll add you to the Steam user group. Once you're in you can create the giveaways yourself, with the restrictions of your choice.

Though I've setup the giveaways for other users a couple of times before.

Post your Steam profile and I'll add you to the Steam user group. Once you're in you can create the giveaways yourself, with the restrictions of your choice.

Though I've setup the giveaways for other users a couple of times before.

My steam name is titiangerm. I'll try do the rest tomorrow when I'm at the PC.

My steam name is titiangerm. I'll try do the rest tomorrow when I'm at the PC.

I can't find a user profile under that name. Can you post a link to your profile?

• Advertisement

I can't find a user profile under that name. Can you post a link to your profile?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/titiangerm

I'm not sure if I did that right.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

http://steamcommunity.com/id/titiangerm

I'm not sure if I did that right.

Your profile is set to private i think, TitianGerm

moonboy52 wrote: »
    Your profile is set to private i think, TitianGerm

How do I check that? New to steam

Sorry found it but seems to be public?

I've attached a screenshot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭moonboy52

How do I check that? New to steam

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4113-YUDH-6401

EDIT: ah i am wrong then. I am not sure what is up.

I get when i click your link:

Sorry!
    An error was encountered while processing your request:

The specified profile could not be found.

I am sure Skerries will help you when he is online next.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Is it to do with TG being new to Steam? A limited account or something like that? Although I thought you could still add those as friends...

Is it to do with TG being new to Steam? A limited account or something like that? Although I thought you could still add those as friends...

I set the account up ages ago on a laptop to download indie games but never used it after. Then when I built the PC I logged back in so I assumed I'd be good to go?

Edit: what's someone's name here and I'll see can I search and add you?

I set the account up ages ago on a laptop to download indie games but never used it after. Then when I built the PC I logged back in so I assumed I'd be good to go?

Edit: what's someone's name here and I'll see can I search and add you?

There's me then:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSpearman/

Edit: I can see your profile now, though it seems blank. Still, friend invite sent to it.

There's me then:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheSpearman/

Edit: I can see your profile now, though it seems blank. Still, friend invite sent to it.

I only have three games and no friends because I'm a loner :pac:

• Advertisement

I only have three games and no friends because I'm a loner :pac:

Group invite sent.

Advertisement