Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SteamGifts Boards.ie private group (No Discussion)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,504 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

signature.png

Closes Monday evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,504 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

signature.png

It's the BL2 Handsome collection, not merely BL2.

signature.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

Spear wrote: »
    signature.png

Closes Monday evening.

Wanted to play this for a while but too cheap to buy and not enough time to play backlog already. Try my luck at a giveaway...
    kT5vgef.png

hmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,549 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

ah welcome to the 'I have so many games that games I want to play I unknowingly own already' club

I liked Mad Max but the repetition sets in fairly quickly so I advise to play 1 or 2 of the 4 main areas and then head to the end game otherwise you will burn out on it and never finish

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 824 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

Skerries wrote: »
    ah welcome to the 'I have so many games that games I want to play I unknowingly own already' club

I liked Mad Max but the repetition sets in fairly quickly so I advise to play 1 or 2 of the 4 main areas and then head to the end game otherwise you will burn out on it and never finish

Second this opinion.

Really enjoyed the first 2 areas, moved on to 3rd area and took a break. That was over a year ago!

The driving is good fun and relaxing, may give it another try soon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

Is it possible to exit a giveaway after entering it? Decided to get borderlands 2 GOTY out of boredom so shouldnt be in that giveaway anymore.. :o

nix wrote: »
    Is it possible to exit a giveaway after entering it? Decided to get borderlands 2 GOTY out of boredom so shouldnt be in that giveaway anymore.. :o

Not from my end at least. I suspect you'll need to raise a ticket with SG support to have yourself removed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Am I missing something? Jut click "Remove Entry" on the page for the giveaway in question.

489017.png

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,917 ✭✭✭nix

haha i checked it last night before posting here and it didnt have "remove entry" like yours, it said "Exists in account" which totally evaded all meaning to me until today :o:pac:

So it was already bloody sorted before i even looked at the page or posted, In my defense i was just scanning for a remove button and it was late and i had some wine in me :D

Don't judge me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

:pac:

All's well that ends well!

• Advertisement

signature.png

Closes Monday evening.

Won by sjmacm.
    signature.png

It's the BL2 Handsome collection, not merely BL2.

Won by Camplify
    signature.png

Won by TheIrishPal.

All keys sent via SG.

signature.png

Closes Friday evening.

signature.png

Closes Friday evening.

Winner is ReallyHungryBob. Key sent via SG.

signature.png

signature.png

Both close next Thursday.

signature.png

Yet another BL2 Handsome collection. Fanatical love throwing these keys around like confetti.

signature.png

signature.png

This closed today, cos I screwed up the simple task of clicking on a calendar.

Anyway, won by Moonraker.

signature.png

Both close next Thursday.

Won by sjmacm. You should withdraw your entry into the other copy of this, so you don't accidentally win it twice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,224 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Won by sjmacm. You should withdraw your entry into the other copy of this, so you don't accidentally win it twice.
    Thanks! The site automatically removes entries after a win now.

I've already seen that it did, enjoy the game.

signature.png

Won by almightycushion.

Yet another BL2 Handsome collection. Fanatical love throwing these keys around like confetti.
    signature.png

Won by dacelonid.

Also, reallyhungrybob, are you out there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Dacelonid

Won by dacelonid.
    Many thanks, redeemed and marked as received

signature.png

Closes Tuesday.

signature.png

Closes Tuesday.

Winner is AlmightyCushion. Key sent via PM.

signature.png

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer/Enhanced Edition.

Closes Tuesday.

Just in case anyone is confused, the Explorer edition was the original base version of the game, later renamed to Enhanced after a major patch.

signature.png

Note that it's the VR edition. I don't think you can play it without a headset.

signature.png

Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Explorer/Enhanced Edition.

Closes Tuesday.

Just in case anyone is confused, the Explorer edition was the original base version of the game, later renamed to Enhanced after a major patch.

Winner is sjmacm, key sent via PM on here already.

signature.png

Note that it's the VR edition. I don't think you can play it without a headset.
    Gazzaplays is the winner! Key sent via SteamGifts — please mark as received.

Going to do a gift a day for the rest of the week (if I remember)

signature.png

0 entries ahah

signature.png

• Advertisement

This one will start in an hour. I haven't opened it on humble so it should be active, let me know if it doesn't work though. I bought a few of the same bundle.

signature.png

Advertisement