Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Another great episode and the new world and the people on it is growing some new people in this episode.

Also a great fight between Clarke and Anya.

I really liked this episode too, the pacing was perfect. I even found Jaha's story very intriguing.

Also we can now categorically say that every young person who falls from the sky on this show is ridiculously good looking...the new girl (Mel) on the cliff. :p

tumblr_inline_n2efwbPz5T1qz7xuj.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 28,893 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Nooooo, they killed the red shirt. To be honest they deserved to lose him. I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure you're not meant to just rely on a tree stump when you have 3 other people there. What I was wondering though was how did Mel get down there and how long was she there, since the ark crashed at least a few days ago. But great scene then when they lowered Bellamy down, with Murphy not thinking of himself for even a minute either when the rope broke or arrows were landing beside him.

Then for the Jaha bit, I guess we'll get to see the City of Light. Interesting they're aware of Sky People.

Clarke and Anya scenes were pretty cool as well, right down to Clarke earning respect after a great fight. So was annoyed at Anya being shot. I'd say that one who shot down the balloon will stage a coup soon enough.

Easy to know it's filmed in Canada. Who else from Continuum will we see?

And was just thinking with them letting Jaha live, that they need to kill one of the main cast off this season, just to raise the stakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And was just thinking with them letting Jaha live, that they need to kill one of the main cast off this season, just to raise the stakes.

Probably Monty... That lad may as well have expendable written across his face.

Probably Monty... That lad may as well have expendable written across his face.

You beat me to it, I think Monty or Jasper will bite the dust at Mount Weather.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Gutted Anya got shot :(

I saw it coming once the blonde bitch shot down the balloon and ordered the guards to shoot on sight but I was still hoping they'd just accidentally shoot Clarke instead :( The adults just can't stop messing things up!

Also, how hilarious that Finn has lost the plot completely, leaving people for dead, shooting people, thrown his moral compass out the window entirely and he could have just stayed at home with his feet up because Clarke found her own way back :)

Loved seeing Bellamy and Octavia reunited too. I love their relationship.

I still could not give a teeny tiny rats behind about Jaha.

• Advertisement

It's scary that Murphy is going with Finn and Murphy is the sensible one

It's scary that Murphy is going with Finn and Murphy is the sensible one

Exactly. Maybe that's why Bellamy gave him the gun, to protect himself from Finn :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

After all that they just kill off Anya and she was an interesting character, sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭Melodeon

Did anyone else notice that the red rope was still attached to the stump AFTER the knot came loose and yer man fell while the rest of them scrambled to grab it as it disappeared over the edge?:
    328383.jpg

After all that they just kill off Anya and she was an interesting character, sigh

Is she dead though? We could have a bit of a Nidge on our hands here. It seems like wasted time to develop her character this far and then kill her off so early.

• Advertisement

NUTZZ wrote: »
    Is she dead though? We could have a bit of a Nidge on our hands here. It seems like wasted time to develop her character this far and then kill her off so early.

I think she is dead. They needed to kill someone important off and people had grown to like her. It puts a massive spanner in any negotiations between the Grounders and the Ark people too.

Although if they could save Raven from a bullet in her spine a few days after she was shot and she's up walking around again you never know.

i see the actress who played Anya popped up in Agents Of Shield this week.

Yep, she's another Whedon actress and she was in Dollhouse

Also in Neighbours :)

Also in Neighbours :)

How long ago was that?

How long ago was that?

I think it was in or around the same time that Eliza Taylor was on it. Maybe 6 or 7 years ago?

Good grief! What have they done to Finn?

Granted he's more interesting now than he was before but DAMN! No hug for you, Finn.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭PhiloCypher

It can be hard not to get whiplash at the speed this show and it's characters evolve. It's not unlike it's stable mate Vampire diaries in that regard. The status quo is forever shifting. Bellamy has gone and done a Damon and gone from someone whose selfishness in not wanting to be held to account for shooting jaha(albeit at the behest of someone else) saw him sabotaging bracelets and radios directly leading to dozens sacrificing themselves on the ark to preserve air, to now become the character most people root for(including me) to end up with Clarke. Murphy has gone from sociopath to voice of reason and Fin from dreamboat to basket case.

And yet I still really like the show.

Bellamy's behaviour, while still quiet bad, was always driven by his need to protect Octavia. We even got a flashback episode to drive that point home. He made bad decisions, his decisions led to others dying, but there was a clear reason for his choices.
    We're supposed to believe Finn's reason is his love for Clarke but it just doesn't seem well enough developed for me to buy he's changed so much in the space of a few days because of it. I mean, he loved her last season too and yet had to be constantly convinced that the only way to defend themselves was to kill. Now he's massacring whole villages.

How much time passed between the season finale and the season opener? The only thing I can think of was that Finn was with that Tristian guy for a while and was maybe tortured a bit, enough to make him openly hostile to all the grounders. Maybe they'll explain it more in upcoming episodes.

That was bad ass.

I though Finn was one of the weakest characters in season one, so I'm glad they've turned it around and made it interesing. Also Clarke's mum, what a total biatch telling Clarke and Bellamy they can't leave camp - they know so much about the world and were leaders of The 100, they're not just some stupid kids.

Loving the pacing this season so far, moving along nicely, and glad that Jasper and Monty are now relevant again. And people are being pulled back together again in general, which is nice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

*Puts hands over eyes and thumbs in ears*

La la la la la la la la la...........

Trying not to read this thread. Am up to e11. Not a bad show, just doing enough to keep me interested.

Wow, so much happening so quickly now. Every episode is like it's own feature film. This week's was brilliant.

You think the girl(not Mya) working with Monty and Jasper needs a red shirt? Think this is the first time I've seen her

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

You think the girl(not Mya) working with Monty and Jasper needs a red shirt? Think this is the first time I've seen her

Isn't she the one that likes Monty & she's helping them as she's afraid they'll get the same fate as the grounders?

This show is getting better & not afraid to kill anyone off either.

I think the girl helping Monty and Jasper was in it last season, briefly, but she was there.

I keep rooting for them to kill Jaha but they won't do it!!

It bothers me that Clarke is the only one who seems bothered by what Finn did, like properly bothered. They're all saying he's changed or whatever but Clarke is the only one who seems to be reacting to the fact he massacred a village.

Just let them have Finn for crying out loud!

And give them Jaha while you're at it.

I reckon a main character may be offed next week as part of the mid-season finale.

Jaha is now playing the role of antagonist, so he is probably safe for the time being. Too obvious for it to be Finn, so my money would be on Jasper or Monty.

I hope it is Finn. He's so annoying. I still love this show but it really feels like they've no idea what they're doing with Finn. The fact that nobody seems all that bothered by what he did either is annoying. Clarke telling him it's not his fault the Grounders are attacking when they've made it quite clear that is exactly why they're attacking is beyond annoying. I know lots of people have made mistakes and been given second chances, Murphy is getting a 3rd chance even though he killed his own people but even he still gets some attitude for his behaviour. Finn hasn't even been locked up. They locked Jaha up for God's sake but Finn is allowed to do whatever he wants? It really weakens everyone's characters too that they don't seem to have a real problem with what Finn did.

I just realised in this episode that Jasper is missing his goggles. Clearly I'm very observant.

So the plan now is just to capture all the reapers and restrain them until the drug leaves their system while keeping them alive? Sounds easy enough.

Wonder how they'll explain Harper's disappearance. She escaped? Guess she needed that red shirt after all. :)

I'm thinking something will happen with either the other guy with Jasper and Monty, or his dad.

And I agree with giving them Finn. Didn't watch the trailer for next week. Mid season finale?

• Advertisement

I just realised in this episode that Jasper is missing his goggles. Clearly I'm very observant.

So the plan now is just to capture all the reapers and restrain them until the drug leaves their system while keeping them alive? Sounds easy enough.

And I agree with giving them Finn. Didn't watch the trailer for next week. Mid season finale?

I feel like we saw Jasper's goggles somewhere in the opening episodes of this season? Did we? At the drop ship maybe? Or a Grounder had them?

No way they'll have enough drugs to keep everyone alive that they're trying to un-reaper. I'm sure they can get a few back but they'll have to do it one by one surely.

Yes next week in mid season finale.

Advertisement