Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Marie212

Omg what an episode! Can't believe what Lexa done, poor Clarke!! Can't wait for next weeks, maybe Lexa will come back and save Clarke and the others..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,944 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

CastorTroy wrote: »
    I thought that was an excellent season finale, then realised we still have an episode left. Avoided the promo for next week in case of spoilers, but if they have to top this episode, they'll have a hard job.

I think a lot of those Lexa fans out there have become a lot less after that.

Yeah you are better off not watching promo, plenty of spoilers. was at the end of episode I downloaded

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I find it strange though that the grounders would not be seeking revenge for the missile strike. why would they leave a powerful enemy in the mountain when they could have possibly defeated them for good? Also the mountain men still have a few missiles to lob at Lexa and her crew. I think she may regret that.

I think it was implied that there was some sort of peace deal included in the prisoner exchange. When Cage was talking to Dante after in his cell he mentioned a peace deal. The Mountain Men were only killing the grounders for their blood but now they have a permanent cure in the form of the Ark people they don't need to bother the Grounders. Also, given their ultimate goal is to be able to live outside again it's in their best interest to leave the Grounders be. Inside the mountain they have the advantage but outside the Grounders could probably take them on fairly easily, especially since all the clans have united as one now.

I'd imagine that will come up in S3 though. Will the alliance hold or will they all go back to hating each other? Indra seemed to hesitate over whoever that Reaper was in the tunnel, will she go against Lexa to save him? Will others find out Lexa knew about the rocket and left them to die? Will they care? Loads of scope for conflict next season :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

I'm wondering is the Girl Bellamy set free first Lexa's former lover who she thinks is dead?

It showed her again as she was walking outside the door.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,047 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

I don't think so. In imdb they have her down as being called Echo. I presume let's exes body was sent back to her as a message from the tribe that took her.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That was Epic! This show is essentially all the best parts of LOST and Battlestar Galacticca rolled into one... Curiouser and curiouser indeed...

• Registered Users Posts: 60,481 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Curiouser and curiouser indeed...

Sorry, I don't care how much they throw at Jaha I just do not care about him. I was really hoping we'd seen the last of that story the other week, until S3 anyway. Really killed the mood for me cutting away to that every now and then.

Anyway.... seemed a bit calmer after all the excitement last week but still so much happened. I'm surprised Clarke left although I was expecting a full scale breakdown for her next season. It's a shame they wasted that plot on Finn earlier.

Q & A with The 100 showrunner talking about finale and season 3
    http://www.etonline.com/tv/161015_the_100_boss_on_season_2_finale_shockers_season_3_plans/

Well that worked out for the grounders in the end. It was so easy in the end to defeat the mountain men. I presume that Clarke will make her way back to Lexa (if she appears at all next season). I wish they would kill off Jaha. He's boring repetitive; his only saving grace is the funny sidekick, Murphy.

• Advertisement

^ Be interesting to see how the other Grounders react to the news that Clarke managed to take down the entire mountain pretty much single handedly whereas Lexa took a deal that didn't really guarantee long term safety and walked away even though they had a huge army ready to go.

^ Be interesting to see how the other Grounders react to the news that Clarke managed to take down the entire mountain pretty much single handedly whereas Lexa took a deal that didn't really guarantee long term safety and walked away even though they had a huge army ready to go.

Taken from interview I linked awhile ago

Are the Grounders still a season three presence?

Rothenberg: Of course! One of the things that happens as a result of Lexa betraying the Sky People was that they were left to die but they didn't die. Clarke of the Sky People managed to wipe out their single enemy single-handedly, or so the legend will go, and what does that mean going forward for the rest of the 12 clans in the alliance at the table still? What does that mean for Clarke and Lexa? What does that mean for peace on the ground? I think it'll be interesting to see the legend of Clarke of the Sky People grow

with the mountain men gone I think they need to add a new faction. Jaha and skynet don't really cut it for me and the grounder politics is starting to look a bit old.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,935 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Seeing Erica Cerra at the end made me think she could nearly be Lindsey Morgan's sister. Or maybe that's just due to the exotic look.

Anyway, once again this show doesn't hold back. Just completely wipe out the mountain men, or the vast majority of them.

Wonder who cleaned up the remains of the former owner of Murphy's place. Who woulda thought he would be one of my favourite characters on the show? Especially since he's not that likeable on Continuum either.

I don't really like Murphy either. He's not as annoying as Jaha but this whole thing of them trying to redeem him hasn't washed with me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I don't really like Murphy either. He's not as annoying as Jaha but this whole thing of them trying to redeem him hasn't washed with me.
    Yet....

Has anyone been watching Banished on BBC 2? It's about the First Fleet of convicts sent to Australia and the establishment of society there and what not. I'm 50/50 on it so far but I can't help thinking when I watch it that The 100 did a far better job with that same story in S1. Convicts sent to an inhospitable place to see if it's habitable but really it's just because the prisons are overcrowded and they can't afford to keep them in jail anymore. I wonder if that's where they got the idea from in the first place?

Well the aborigines were not as aggressive as grounders and Britain wasn't exactly running out of air or space. I think the Australian experience was more to settle a place no one wanted to go to, I think the British knew it was hospitable. I think I may have seen part of an episode of Banished but didn't really grab me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Did it show what happened to the guard guy who got the bone marrow treatment? He ran off but don't remember him meeting anyone like Cage did on his way out.

+1 on the Murphy thing, every time he got another chance he ****ed it up

Did it show what happened to the guard guy who got the bone marrow treatment? He ran off but don't remember him meeting anyone like Cage did on his way out.

+1 on the Murphy thing, every time he got another chance he ****ed it up

Nope it just showed him running away. We can just assume that he will turn up next season looking for revenge. Originally he was supposed to be killed by Bellamy but they changed it at the last minute

• Advertisement

Well the aborigines were not as aggressive as grounders and Britain wasn't exactly running out of air or space. I think the Australian experience was more to settle a place no one wanted to go to, I think the British knew it was hospitable. I think I may have seen part of an episode of Banished but didn't really grab me.

England had no space in their jails, they didn't have the resources to keep looking after their prisoners and after losing the war in America they had no colonies to send their convicts to. They toyed with sending them to their African colonies but decided in the end to use them to establish the Empire's presence way down there at the bottom of the earth. It wasn't hospitable as the settlers quickly found out, it took decades of work to make the land livable. Obviously I don't mean they've literally lifted the history of Australia for The 100 but there are more than a few similarities between real life and fiction on this show.

But I digress, my only point was that The 100 made a much better job of setting up a new world and exploring the complexities of forming a new society.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Nope it just showed him running away. We can just assume that he will turn up next season looking for revenge. Originally he was supposed to be killed by Bellamy but they changed it at the last minute

Thats what I was thinking. Wondering what happened to the survivors of the mountain as Im sure there are some. Also surprised they ark people didnt attempt to claim the mountain for themselves, or at least protect it from anyone else trying to claim it.

Thats what I was thinking. Wondering what happened to the survivors of the mountain as Im sure there are some. Also surprised they ark people didnt attempt to claim the mountain for themselves, or at least protect it from anyone else trying to claim it.

Maybe they'll go back next season, at least to get the food and other supplies they've got.

The showrunner said in an interview that Emerson was the only survivor

• Registered Users Posts: 11,779 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

why did they leave their command on and control center unmanned surely it would be in a place that could maintain airlock

poor ravan they are using her like a pin cushion

now the sky people have a nice place to live, 2 birds one massarce

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Jasper could be a real thorn in the side of the Sky people next season. He is not one bit happy with what Clark and Bellamy did to save them, since it resulted in Maya's demise.
    I can see him turning on them and siding with others like Lexa and grounders/Emerson and whatever he does/or some other, as yet unintroduced faction, maybe from the Jaha & Murphy storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,779 ✭✭✭✭expectationlost

I still wonder whether death count is being used a tool in these kinda shows, and if the represcussions of these kinds of massarces are really show deeply enough

duridian wrote: »
    Jasper could be a real thorn in the side of the Sky people next season. He is not one bit happy with what Clark and Bellamy did to save them, since it resulted in Maya's demise.
    I can see him turning on them and siding with others like Lexa and grounders/Emerson and whatever he does/or some other, as yet unintroduced faction, maybe from the Jaha & Murphy storyline.

Jasper could have saved everyone a lot of bother by listening to Clarke at the start of the season. He turned on her pretty quick for some cake and the chance of a bit of kiss face with Maya. He was also about to get his head blown off when Clarke pulled the switch to irradiate level 5. His plan to kill Cage was never going to work. Clarke and Bellamy have saved his life quite a few times between them. If he wants to be a whinge about it I suggest he takes off and does it off screen.

Won't be back until midseason meaning January or February but will run with no breaks

• Advertisement

Won't be back until midseason meaning January or February but will run with no breaks

Personally I like it better that way. I'm happy to wait a few months if it means there's no gap in the middle of the episodes.

Advertisement