Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 100 [CW - US] [** Spoilers **]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,938 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Personally I like it better that way. I'm happy to wait a few months if it means there's no gap in the middle of the episodes.

Probably will replace iZombie

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,930 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Probably will replace iZombie

Has iZombie gotten a full 22 episode pick up for it's second season?

Don't know, it could be another 13 episode season seeing as there are 5 shows starting midseason

• Registered Users Posts: 60,438 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Looks like it as it is on the main fall schedule.

Yeah, just saw the 2015/16 schedule myself. Only one new show added to the line up for "Fall".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

At least we've learned the head of The CW has no intention of giving up on the show and recognises it's critical acclaim...
    The 100 will launch in midseason, though there is no timeslot or premiere date yet. Pedowitz is hopeful that having the entire series available on Netflix will allow new viewers to discover it and get caught up by the tie of the premiere. Citing the show' critical acclaim he said he hopes the show will "have its Breaking Bad moment," referring to the way Breaking Bad built its fanbase via people streaming the show between seasons.

Source

Looking at all the new shows that were piloted by The CW this year they're definitely moving away from the teen market. They're still "young adults" but I don't think there was a single high school based pilot which is refreshing. Granted only 1 was picked up but at least it shows they're committed to their new look.

Looking at all the new shows that were piloted by The CW this year they're definitely moving away from the teen market. They're still "young adults" but I don't think there was a single high school based pilot which is refreshing. Granted only 1 was picked up but at least it shows they're committed to their new look.

There was a pilot called Cheerleader Death Squad that was ordered a pilot but never got picked up

There was a pilot called Cheerleader Death Squad that was ordered a pilot but never got picked up

They have cheerleaders in college though. Was it High School Cheerleader Death Squad?

They have cheerleaders in college though. Was it High School Cheerleader Death Squad?

Here was the description for it.

The project, from writers/executive producers Marc Cherry (Desperate Housewives), Neal Baer (Law & Order: SVU) and Dan Truly (Blue Bloods), follows a disgraced CIA agent-turned-teacher (Van Sprang) at an elite Washington D.C. prep school who realizes that his students have high-level access through personal connections. He trains a select few (The Middle‘s Gia Mantegna and Suburgatory‘s Abbie Cobb) to be his eyes and ears into the world of international espionage and help him earn his way back into the agency.

• Advertisement

Here was the description for it.

The project, from writers/executive producers Marc Cherry (Desperate Housewives), Neal Baer (Law & Order: SVU) and Dan Truly (Blue Bloods), follows a disgraced CIA agent-turned-teacher (Van Sprang) at an elite Washington D.C. prep school who realizes that his students have high-level access through personal connections. He trains a select few (The Middle‘s Gia Mantegna and Suburgatory‘s Abbie Cobb) to be his eyes and ears into the world of international espionage and help him earn his way back into the agency.

That sounds awful.

Season 3 -Official Synposis
    For two seasons, the refugees of The 100 sent to Earth have been at war. First with themselves, then with the Grounders, and finally with Mount Weather. Many have lost their lives along the way. All have lost their innocence. They have learned the hard way that in the fight for survival, there are no heroes and no villains. There is only the living and the dead. But now the war is over. The battle against Mount Weather has been won. The prisoners have returned home to a world seemingly at peace, but can they find peace within themselves after what they had to do to escape? And is there more to life than just surviving?

Unfortunately, their newfound sense of normalcy will be short-lived, and their lives will be changed forever, as threats both old and new test their loyalties, push them past their limits, and make them question what it truly means to be human. First, they fought to survive. Then, they fought for their friends. Now, they will fight for the human race…

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/06/the-100-season-3-official-synopsis.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

^ Have to be honest, I wasn't super excited about the way they set up for Season 3 with the AI stuff. Maybe it's just because Jaha is central there and I can't stand him.

^ Have to be honest, I wasn't super excited about the way they set up for Season 3 with the AI stuff. Maybe it's just because Jaha is central there and I can't stand him.

Yeah found him annoying. From what I have read so far in relation to season 3, Bellamy will be seen as a hero and given more responsibility in camp Jaha and Clarke will be on her own and probably visit the Grounder Capital, Polis. The writers already have the ending for Season 3 mapped out.

Good recap of the first 2 seasons

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭gryfothegreat

SDCC is on right now and there's a lot of tidbits coming out - a Clarke action figure is being released (!) and, according to the panel,
    there will be a time skip of a couple months between season 2 and season 3, Lexa will return in season 3, and Bellamy, after leading the camp for a while, will go after Clarke, who has reputedly gone a bit mad out in the woods.
    No word on the Jaha or Murphy storylines, so hopefully they're trying to keep the big stuff under wraps.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,041 ✭✭✭Sudden Valley

That does sound interesting.

The next season is starting a bit later this year though right?

That does sound interesting.

The next season is starting a bit later this year though right?

I think I read it's not coming back until after Christmas, it'll be a mid season show. It's a bit annoying having to wait that long but at the same time it means we'll get all the episodes without any interruption.

Best Comic-Con Panel of the year for sure. 53 minutes well spent and you can tell the cast love the show as much as we do...

• Advertisement

Season 3 starts January 21st and is paired with Legends of Tomorrow
    http://tvline.com/2015/11/23/legends-of-tomorrow-premiere-date-cw/

Season 3 starts January 21st and is paired with Legends of Tomorrow
    http://tvline.com/2015/11/23/legends-of-tomorrow-premiere-date-cw/

Great news. I thought we'd have to wait until mid-March for Season 3, so this is a nice surprise.

Let's hope it does well ratings wise in the Thursday night spot and that the fanbase has grown over the hiatus since the season 2 finale.

Woah! There's a whole lot going on in that trailer... kind of wish I hadn't watched it now.... but at the same time I'm giddy!!

Forgot about Jaha and all that nonsense, hope it's not a big part of next season.

I saw some clips from this on an ad on E4 today. It was part of a "coming soon" promo. They must be planning on showing it quite soon after it airs in the US.

I saw some clips from this on an ad on E4 today. It was part of a "coming soon" promo. They must be planning on showing it quite soon after it airs in the US.

I'd say because they're not taking any breaks on The CW and showing it for 16 weeks straight, that E4 will start running it a week or two after it starts airing in the US. The main reason they hold back other US shows on E4 is to avoid all those annoying breaks, but they seem to get most of them relatively soon after the states...

Can't wait. I may binge the first two seasons again before the 21st...

• Advertisement

Such a good return, so much happening since we last saw them.

Bellamy has a girlfriend now - did anyone catch her name?

And Miller's Boyfriend was on Farm Station. Had it been metioned in season 1 or 2 that Miller is gay? I don't think so, but I like the way they don't make a huge deal out of people's sexuality on the show - that no one is defined by their sexual preference.

Was I the only one who got the impression something bad has happened to Wyck since we last saw him - we heard Abi say to Raven that she pushed him away, and was about to say something else when Raven cut her off. I hope Wyck isn't dead - I liked him.

Glad to see Harper and Monroe are still floating about - would love to see them have a bigger part to play this season.

I hope Jasper won't just mope around all season - I like his shaved head look, but can't be putting up with his moaning for another 15 episodes.

Jaha is still as deluded as ever, but at least Murphy isn't just following him blindly anymore - their storyline has gotten very interesting now.

It was a great episode of re-setting the status quo, seeing where everyone is at, and then grabbing us by the jugular again by ending on Clarke in immediate danger.

Advertisement