Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Trading Cards - Trade Here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭Vojera

Can I get a favour from one of ye? I need to know if my trading restriction has been lifted (for resetting my password) but none of my handful of Steam friends are online. Can one of you add me so I can try to open a trade window with you (won't actually be trading anything)?

Sure, I'm online. Steam name is snugglor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

Vojera wrote: »
    Sure, I'm online. Steam name is snugglor

Thanks! Invite sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭seklly

CatInABox wrote: »
    Need:

Bioshock
    Chivalry

Have:

Football Manager
    Tomb Raider

My steam ID is niallcy

I can give you Bioshock for your Tomb Raider one? My ID is OnyaByke

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

seklly wrote: »
    I can give you Bioshock for your Tomb Raider one? My ID is OnyaByke

Sorted, will do.

Well, now that I can trade again (thanks again btw Vojera) I've a few dupes for the Summer Getaway cards.

[HAVE]
    • Bioshock Infinite x 2
    • Dead Island Riptide
    • FM Manager 2013
    • Reus
    • Skyrim

[WANT]
    • Chivalry Modern Warfare
    • Prison Architect
    • Tomb Raider
    • Torchlight II

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,282 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

[WANT]
    • Chivalry Modern Warfare
    • Prison Architect
    • Tomb Raider
    • Torchlight II

Love it!

Well, I got a few more, so I'll take the opportunity to correct that gaffe. :pac:

[HAVE]
    • Bioshock Infinite x 2
    • Dead Island Riptide x 2
    • FM Manager 2013
    • Reus x2
    • Skyrim

[WANT]
    • Chivalry Medieval Warfare
    • Prison Architect
    • Tomb Raider
    • Torchlight II

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,940 ✭✭✭Corkfeen

On set number 2.:pac:
    Have:
    Tomb Raider

Need:
    Prison Architect
    Chivalry
    Bioshock
    Dead Island Riptide
    Football Manager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

Have the following doubles:
    Dead Island Riptide x2
    Football Manager 2013
    Torchlight II

Need:
    Prison Architect
    Chivalry
    Bioshock
    Kerbal Space Program

Also have a spare Reus Ocean Giant in-game card

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Corkfeen wrote: »
    On set number 2.:pac:

Set number 3.:pac::pac:
    (I'm sure there's folks here on higher sets too.:o Still though gotta rub it in while I had the chance. :D)

• Advertisement

Just got my first booster pack (HL2). Off to the market!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,535 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Jernal wrote: »
    (I'm sure there's folks here on higher sets too.:o Still though gotta rub it in while I had the chance. :D)

3/10 towards the Foil set :P

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,200 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

What do you get for crafting the summer sale badge? Am I better off holding on to them and selling them later?

Mickeroo wrote: »
    What do you get for crafting the summer sale badge? Am I better off holding on to them and selling them later?

An emoticon to use for chat or posts, a post card, more friend slots or something and another trading card towards your next set.

Same stuff as the regular cards - background, emoticon, Summer getaway card, 100XP. Nobody knows how valuable they'll be after the sale - some are saying they'll go up in value because you won't be able to earn them, but really, they're guessing.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,200 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

An emoticon to use for chat or posts, a post card, more friend slots or something and another trading card towards your next set.

Is the next one a foil set or what?

I have enough spares to finish the badge today by trading, I'm at two minds right now what to do.

You've to find the foils separately. They're much rarer, but drop the same way the regular cards do. Just luck of the draw if you get one or not.

You've to find the foils separately. They're much rarer, but drop the same way the regular cards do. Just luck of the draw if you get one or not.

So if I craft the badge it's not going to just start dropping foils for me?

Have to head off working for a few hours, when I get back I'll post up what spares I have if anyone wants to trade.

Yeah, foils are random and can happen at any time regardless. They're rare though - think I read somewhere that they're at least 100 times less likely than regular cards.

Yeah, foils are random and can happen at any time regardless. They're rare though - think I read somewhere that they're at least 100 times less likely than regular cards.

Um, how do you know if you have a foil card?

• Advertisement

Um, how do you know if you have a foil card?

I think it says it on them and they're also silver around the edges. I saw a few foil FTL ones on the market.

I think it says it on them and they're also silver around the edges. I saw a few foil FTL ones on the market.

Oh phew was just worried I may have sold one on the cheap and not known it. :)

Yeah, it will tell you in your inventory;

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

You will know when you have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Cobra11811

I've got :
    3x Prison Architect
    1x Torchlight II
    1x Reus
    1x Tomb Raider

Spare from the Summer sale.

I need :
    1x Bioshock Infinite
    1x Dead Island Riptide
    1x Skyrim

If anyone would like to trade pm me please :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Have:
    FM 2013

Need:
    Chivalry
    Torchlight II

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Need: Bioshock and Football Manager

Have: Reus x2

steamid is same as boards.

Also have some spare skyrim and universe sandbox cards if anyone is interested in trading in those games

Now have a spare Dead Island Riptide too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

Whats so special about a foil card? I got one last night and very nearly sold it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

Whats so special about a foil card? I got one last night and very nearly sold it

Foil badge. It's special, no idea if it does anything else than a different badge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Foil badge. It's special, no idea if it does anything else than a different badge

So I completed the five levels with normal cards, can I still collect and craft something with foils?

Advertisement